is he married (by law) please help

i am asking to know if a man has married, he has been with his girlfriend for many

years, however even after they children they did not marry, i have no knowledge of

a ceremony, engagement or anything else official, there has been no news or

any 'concrete' facts of any form of marriage or legal bindship, he himself not said

anything - never announced it, but i notice he posted on twitter mentioning 'me

and my wife', and he started to wear ring sometimes on the finger we wear

wedding-rings in my country, but he wears it sometimes and often not, so i dont

understand? what goes on now? so my question i ask is- did he get married by-

law officially/by church?

i dont understand he not say anything but he wears ring

thank you so so much for your help

i do have some knowledge on astrology

i think maybe yes because jupiter is the lord of the ascendant and also of the 9th house of church/law? also mercury is with the sun- also represents the law i think?

i dont know? help please

Attachments

• 1234567.jpg
    1234567.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 40

TD1000

I am not in any way a pro, but I will say that I think he is. Jupiter is in Scorpio, house of secrets and ruler of his turned 7th. Secretly married. Neptune on Asc. which speaks to you being deceived. Also Mercury conjunct the Sun(romance), and I think Lilly says close conjunctions to quesited in romance charts shows a relationship.

I am not in any way a pro, but I will say that I think he is. Jupiter is in Scorpio, house of secrets and ruler of his turned 7th. Secretly married. Neptune on Asc. which speaks to you being deceived. Also Mercury conjunct the Sun(romance), and I think Lilly says close conjunctions to quesited in romance charts shows a relationship.

yes is i DO think he is married by law- this is he not a relationship in the sense of a lover/partner..
but i think he did and he just didnt talk me because maybe i wasnt invited or something (i not have gone but still) and he is now hiding or whatever

Last edited: