Is the girl that my boyfriend cheat on me is more beautiful than me?

labeaute

Banned
Is the person my boyfriend cheated on is more beautiful or attractive than me? What's more than me?

I know it might not be a nice question.
But I can't handle this question.
I always think. Please respect.
I know beauty is eye of the beholder but you know what I mean.
WHY HE HAS CHOSE OTHER GIRL IS MY QUESTİON.
AND HIS NATAL

Attachments

• ggggggggggggg.jpg
    ggggggggggggg.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 58
  • HEE.jpg
    HEE.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

besitos

Person asking the question is first house, other person is 7th house, someone they had a dating contact with is fifth from 7th house or your 11th house. Not answering the other question

ElenaJ

Do you really think he cheated on you because he saw someone more beautiful than you?
Bad news. There are literally millions of women out there who are more beautiful than you. Prepare yourself!

labeaute

Banned
Do you really think he cheated on you because he saw someone more beautiful than you?
Bad news. There are literally millions of women out there who are more beautiful than you. Prepare yourself!

I don't know.
Please dont judge me
Can we see in chart?

greybeard

Mirror, mirror,
On the wall,
Who's the Fairest
Of them all?

Next step, a poisoned apple.

And then Time takes its pound of flesh.
La cosecha de mujeres nunca se acaba.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You should be asking, why did he not choose me?
Obviously, it had nothing to do with your beauty, or lack of it.
Did you choose him because he was the most handsome of the bunch? Doubt it!
You need to have a close look at your values, self esteem and how you give love if you want to receive.

labeaute

Banned
You should be asking, why did he not choose me?
Obviously, it had nothing to do with your beauty, or lack of it.
Did you choose him because he was the most handsome of the bunch? Doubt it!
You need to have a close look at your values, self esteem and how you give love if you want to receive.

This was my question.But I saw her libra venus gemini I thought because of beauty.Is it? :(

moonkat235

This was my question.But I saw her libra venus gemini I thought because of beauty.Is it? :(

I don't know much, but I think the basics of relationship horary is that you are the planet that rules the sign at the first house cusp, your bf/gf/spouse is the planet that rules the sign of the 7th house cusp. Then you look at the moon, because that tells the story of the situation. In cases of cheating, you probs look at the ruler of the sign for the 5th house cusp.

You look for aspects between the ruling planets to tell the story. I think most people just use the traditional planets, excluding Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto from the equation, but that's probably just preference I think?

The question you asked when you cast the chart will be answered by the chart. I think most people thought when you posted the thread that you cast the chart with the question of beauty in mind. They didn't realize that was your interpretation of the chart.

Last edited:

rafaella

Is the person my boyfriend cheated on is more beautiful or attractive than me? What's more than me?

I know it might not be a nice question.
But I can't handle this question.
I always think. Please respect.
I know beauty is eye of the beholder but you know what I mean.

he cheated on you because he is an a$$hole.... nothing to do with her beauty. The guy is Venus in Gemeni, which is a dual sign, pretty fickle, he looks at other women, not stable. I suggest you move on and find a guy who is more committed and stable.

labeaute

Banned
I don't know much, but I think the basics of relationship horary is that you are the planet that rules the sign at the first house cusp, your bf/gf/spouse is the planet that rules the sign of the 7th house cusp. Then you look at the moon, because that tells the story of the situation. In cases of cheating, you probs look at the ruler of the sign for the 5th house cusp.

You look for aspects between the ruling planets to tell the story. I think most people just use the traditional planets, excluding Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto from the equation, but that's probably just preference I think?

The question you asked when you cast the chart will be answered by the chart. I think most people thought when you posted the thread that you cast the chart with the question of beauty in mind. They didn't realize that was your interpretation of the chart.
youre right.Why he choosed what do you think?

labeaute

Banned
he cheated on you because he is an a$$hole.... nothing to do with her beauty. The guy is Venus in Gemeni, which is a dual sign, pretty fickle, he looks at other women, not stable. I suggest you move on and find a guy who is more committed and stable.

Does that mean he's always like this, or is it just one time?

moonkat235

youre right.Why he choosed what do you think?

Ummm I'm probably the wrong person to ask as I'm not very knowledgeable on astrology and I haven't really looked into horary... Sorry!

If I were to make a guess (take what I say with a grain of salt), he seems like he's keeping his options open, like he doesn't want to commit, because he's just wondering what else is out there. He maybe doesn't know what he wants?

I think from what you've asked, you want to know if he will cheat again, can you trust him again, etc. That's really more of an introspective issue in my opinion. Part of dating and intimacy is trust and taking a risk. I say to myself, yeah he could cheat and that's not on me if he does, but the possibility is always there. I have to accept that risk.

You should maybe ask yourself if you're able to trust him and accept that possibility. I can't really tell you what to do, because that disempowers you I think. What do you want out of a relationship? Is it possible to forgive him? For me, cheating is absolutely disgusting and I wouldn't want to compromise my own values by being with someone who would betray me like that. However, that might not be your value. It's up to you.

labeaute

Banned
Ummm I'm probably the wrong person to ask as I'm not very knowledgeable on astrology and I haven't really looked into horary... Sorry!

If I were to make a guess (take what I say with a grain of salt), he seems like he's keeping his options open, like he doesn't want to commit, because he's just wondering what else is out there. He maybe doesn't know what he wants?

I think from what you've asked, you want to know if he will cheat again, can you trust him again, etc. That's really more of an introspective issue in my opinion. Part of dating and intimacy is trust and taking a risk. I say to myself, yeah he could cheat and that's not on me if he does, but the possibility is always there. I have to accept that risk.

You should maybe ask yourself if you're able to trust him and accept that possibility. I can't really tell you what to do, because that disempowers you I think. What do you want out of a relationship? Is it possible to forgive him? For me, cheating is absolutely disgusting and I wouldn't want to compromise my own values by being with someone who would betray me like that. However, that might not be your value. It's up to you.
He didn't have sex with that girl. But he told a boyfriend that he liked a girl.
.I read it accidentally and I'm blown.
Some of my friends say it's not a deception.

labeaute

Banned

I need your thought Rafaella,I know youre competent at horary...

rafaella

He didn't have sex with that girl. But he told a boyfriend that he liked a girl.
.I read it accidentally and I'm blown.
Some of my friends say it's not a deception.

in that case your question is misleading.

He found someone attractive, we will always find another person attractive whether we are in a relationship or not, that's normal. That doesn't mean he wants to go further with the girl.

You should relax. And don't read private text messages.

But yes Venus in gemeni is fickle... at least for this question, he is looking at other women. But so do many men. Check his natal chart, it might give some more clues.