What sticks out to you first in this synastry chart?

hcookies

5zmyyg.jpg

BlackLioness87

Which orb are you using?

Outer chart Sun conjunct Inner chart's moon and Inner chart Sun opposite Outer chart moon. Also it seems Inner chart moon is conjunct OC south node, in karmic astrology this means you had a mother -child or nurturing relationship in a past life.

Inner chart have three personal planets in retrograde "motion". Venus retrograde is what worries me the most. One interpretation says:

"With Venus retrograde, there is something BIG to learn about love and relationships in general."

and

"... bonding with someone who has natal Venus retrograde takes TIME!"

Also inner chart chiron opposes outer chart moon... Inner chart may hurt the other person's feelings. However, with Chiron aspects there are lessons involved. The injury received will help you grow.

This synastry is a bit challenging because in my opinion it's a karmic relationship. Inner chart stellium is in outer chart 8th H... OC person would someway be attached to IC person. I wish I could give a more exact and detailed reading, unfortunately I'm not that expert. But I hope you take into consideration the aspects I highlighted and do some research on the ones that sound true to you.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually, you asked what sticks out first in the synastry, and we did answer, pointing out the most obvious aspects that hits one immediately.
Are you in reality asking a different question, perhaps?

hcookies

Pretty dead on. I'm the inner chart with the retrogrades and the stelliums, heh.

I loved your interpretation, thank you, and if you have any more please let me know!!

BlackLioness87

Pretty dead on. I'm the inner chart with the retrogrades and the stelliums, heh.

I loved your interpretation, thank you, and if you have any more please let me know!!

I guess you are refering to me. Hehe... You may know we astrology students need feedback when giving a reading. We expect interpretations to be quite accurate, but as some interpretations out there are very general... and a chart has to be read as a whole... I'm glad you find my reading interesting either way.

However, I was wondering, what kind of relationship do you currently have with outer chart guy and... how do you feel about your NN-Mars conjunction. Supossing you have a struggling relationship with this person, do you think your natal Mars-NN conjunction also plays a role?

ElenaJ

There are a lot of challenges in this relationship. Sun/pluto square and mars/pluto opposition, moon/uranus/saturn all indicate a lot of power plays between the two of you, that will pop up as soon as the initial attraction wears off a bit. The physical attraction is very strong, and it's reinforced by the same ascendents, so you feel very similar to each other.

Witchyone

What would that bring/mean?

I really don’t know. The obvious thing it means is that you not only have the same Ascendant but also almost the same degree ascendant. You probably strike other people as being very similar, a couple who operate like a team. You’ll experience a lot of the same transits simultaneously, which could be good because you can support one another, but also difficult if you’re both really struggling. The conjuct Pluto’s are normal with people around the same age, but in your case they are conjuct on your ascendants. Do you fight a lot then make up the sexy way? Do you struggle over who has control?

moonwitch

Sun conjunct Moon - lovely, lovely. :love:
Moon conjunct Uranus/Saturn - why does it feel like this person (Uranus/Saturn) keeps either pressuring me or moving away from me? :pouty:

thelivingsky

There are difficult Pluto aspects with one's mars square he others Pluto, one's Sun square the others Pluto and one's Mo on square the others Pluto.

What jumps out to me is that quite likely you have composite Sun in mid Cancer opposite composite Neptune in mid Capricorn and both these placements probably square Mars in mid Aries and the Moon in mid Libra. can't say for sure as I am estimating from the natal placements. Would need to see the composite for certain. But if this is the case it's a very difficult grand square.

hcookies

It's wild because not only are we similar in personality, we also discovered we share a neurological issue, which is not that common and invisible/impossible to detect/notice if the person with it doesn't tell you first. It's not really a big deal, but it's so fascinating to me just how much we have in common and how we found each other out the blue.