do you see any potential for a relationship

spiritwoman

I have been seeing this men as friends only for a month now, but seems he want to take the relationship to the next level. He lives in my neighborhood, and I have been seeing other girls visiting him. Those visits have stopped so he is currently seeing only me. He is quite good looking and charming, we have not been intimate yet, I feel he wants to have sex with me, but was wandering is it only sex or there is a potential for something deeper to evolve?
I receive him which means I like him, not sure about him, but he is in fall and about to go retrograde and square my lord, which is not so favorable. I am in his 5th house so it seems like he is interested in sex only. The moon is applying to Jupiter ruling my 8th - sex, and 12th end of the matter or something hidden. So it seems not so favorable for a relationship. What do you think?

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_horary_51207_15369.png
    astro_w2gw_horary_51207_15369.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

spiritwoman

I don't know if he is having someone back at home, we both live abroad so there is no way for me to find out. He seems nice and attentive. But he did mention he had someone but he broke up couple of months ago. Should I ask him? He is in his own detriment so he might be deceitful in order to get sex....

Cherryjuice

I’d say yes he has feeling for you and they aren’t just sexual, it’ll be a very healing relationship for you if you go for it and possible to be for the long term.

waybread

Your chart is cast for Kabul, Afghanistan. If this isn't correct, we need your actual location as it will affect the house cusps, which matter greatly in horary.

Assuming you're in Afghanistan, I think you have a shot at a relationship.

You're Mars, he's Venus. Venus is turning retrograde, and will perfect a square with Mars. The only trouble is, a square means that he event probably won't turn out as well as you hope. Mars (you) is lacking essential dignity, so you don't have a strong hand to play.

He is secondarily signified by Mercury and Jupiter in the 7th house. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applies to a sextile with Jupiter. That looks like more of a yes.

But really, there's a mixed testimony. I'd say your traffic light is showing amber: caution advised.

rafaella

I have been seeing this men as friends only for a month now, but seems he want to take the relationship to the next level. He lives in my neighborhood, and I have been seeing other girls visiting him. Those visits have stopped so he is currently seeing only me. He is quite good looking and charming, we have not been intimate yet, I feel he wants to have sex with me, but was wandering is it only sex or there is a potential for something deeper to evolve?
I receive him which means I like him, not sure about him, but he is in fall and about to go retrograde and square my lord, which is not so favorable. I am in his 5th house so it seems like he is interested in sex only. The moon is applying to Jupiter ruling my 8th - sex, and 12th end of the matter or something hidden. So it seems not so favorable for a relationship. What do you think?

I think something can develop, and he is somewhat interested as reception from Venus to Mars is there. However, Venus is in his own part of the chart and rx…. he will retreat at some point.

Mars is peregrine, Moon in 6th applying to Jupiter with negative reception. I'm not seeing much interest from you towards him, plus Mars in detriment of Sun... have you had bad experiences with men?

I think a fling is possible... nothing much else.

BTW sex is 5th house, 8th house is death or other people's resources.

spiritwoman

I am very much interested in him but I am not so open about it, so can't relax for some reason and show him that I like him, it's like wait and see what is going to happen without any initiative from my side. Maybe that will cause the retreat from his side. Also, maybe this explains the position of the moon, i.e. acting as if I don't care. But I am sure that he likes me at least for having sex

And yes, I have been hurt by men in the past, so I appear distant to them and not so approachable

Chrysalis

I don't know if he is having someone back at home, we both live abroad so there is no way for me to find out. He seems nice and attentive. But he did mention he had someone but he broke up couple of months ago. Should I ask him? He is in his own detriment so he might be deceitful in order to get sex....

Do you both live in different countries ?

But then you've put this...."He lives in my neighborhood, and I have been seeing other girls visiting him."

After you've cleared that up, can i also ask who usually visits who ? Do you go to his home or him to yours ?

Last edited:

spiritwoman

Do you both live in different countries ?

But then you've put this...."He lives in my neighborhood, and I have been seeing other girls visiting him."

After you've cleared that up, can i also ask who usually visits who ? Do you go to his home or him to yours ?

We come from different countries, but we both now live and work abroad, in a small neighborhood, and he lives just across the street from me so we see each other frequently.
I have noticed that he has many female friends, who used to come to his place. I also heard that he had some love affairs with women from our neighborhood. Now those hanging outs with other women stopped.
Normally, he is the one who initiates seeing me, and I normally come to his place for dinners. I never returned and invitation so far, and never called him out. It was always him. But from the way he behaves, he seems like a "ladies men" to me, and hence the question is it only about sex

waybread

If you're in Kabul, please stay safe.

If this man has had a series of feminine visitors, I don't think you can expect a lot to change in the future.