Real Madrid vs Leganes[MERCURY VS JUPITER]

Antenas

Info about the match:
Date: 24-01-2018
Hour: 21:30
Stadium: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
Coords: 40°27'11?N 3°41'18?O

This game would say that Real Madrid is Mercury (white) and Leganes (blue or, surely, green) would be Jupiter.
And strange as it may seem, this configuration I have seen in other examples that ended in a draw.

well, tonight at 9:30 pm we'll see what happens;)

39377c61c39c3afdad92db8cb327dbb1o.jpg
vs
e590756fd13be4667bd9a8b42ffc196ao.jpg

b2d3cc2deee853e430bcf9a56600392bo.jpg

73c4d5ec8d272be0a0fbe1351d780ae1o.jpg

Azif

Hello Antenas,

This Real has been so depressive in this season so they can be easily "scared" by Leganes (maybe with a goal?) tonigh but I think they will win this match. A final score of 3-1 or 4-1 would be possible.

Saludos.

Azif

Hello Antenas,

This Real has been so depressive in this season so they can be easily "scared" by Leganes (maybe with a goal?) tonigh but I think they will win this match. A final score of 3-1 or 4-1 would be possible.

Saludos.

Put "depression" on that! I think it is the very first time in their Spanish Cup history that Real loses a whole (1st and 2nd legs) match after winnig the 1st leg! Jesus.
The prediction was wrong but it is in these kind of matches that I would like to see who's getting it right. I speak against myself (and invite you to do the same exercise): if the team name of "Leganes" was "Barcelona" or "Man. Utd", ""PSG" or so, would you give the same prediction? I mean, I say this because I probably would not, but in this case I was clearly influenced by the status - and this should not happpen to any astrologer.
I thought Real would be hurted, but ouch - I think this was a little too much for their fans.

Good match and chart to save though.

fensi88

Real Madrid 1 - 2 Leganes

This chart was really hard to predict. Mercury's antiscion(Mercury - ruler of the 1st and 10th house) is on 10 SAG 25 just inside of cusp of IC, that means DSC team controlos ASC team. Probably that was the reason how match end.

Antenas

Put "depression" on that! I think it is the very first time in their Spanish Cup history that Real loses a whole (1st and 2nd legs) match after winnig the 1st leg! Jesus.
The prediction was wrong but it is in these kind of matches that I would like to see who's getting it right. I speak against myself (and invite you to do the same exercise): if the team name of "Leganes" was "Barcelona" or "Man. Utd", ""PSG" or so, would you give the same prediction? I mean, I say this because I probably would not, but in this case I was clearly influenced by the status - and this should not happpen to any astrologer.
I thought Real would be hurted, but ouch - I think this was a little too much for their fans.

Good match and chart to save though.

I agree with you, many results can be missed because it is inevitable that we take into account the status of the team.
Anyway, chart by chart, we are building a good table to compare examples. : D

Real Madrid 1 - 2 Leganes

This chart was really hard to predict. Mercury's antiscion(Mercury - ruler of the 1st and 10th house) is on 10 SAG 25 just inside of cusp of IC, that means DSC team controlos ASC team. Probably that was the reason how match end.

Thank you very much for responding Fensi! This letter is certainly complicated X_X.
On the one hand as I said, I have several similar examples that ended in a draw, perhaps, what differentiates these chart from the others is, the ruler of the asc (Mercurio / R.Madrid) in conjunction in the same degree with Pluton ... I will have an eye on this testimony, from now on, perhaps that also ruled R.Madrid and made him lose.

I leave the missing images to complete this example;):
49d470b9e3be92095f13c813d3c2a92do.jpg

ace3d2423550b08b66c3ee3aef434755o.jpg

fensi88

Antenas you are apsolutely right regarding conjunction Mercury and Pluton!! I forgot to write that! Pluton has powerful destructive effect if it is in conjunction with ruler, as in this case!