Would you have a child with someone even if you don't want to be with them?

Love and sex go hand in hand for some of us, i have Eros in Taurus, moon and mars in Taurus in 2nd house along side my Cancer sun and Jupiter in 5th, it's all binded and tied together.

Maybe some folks should read up on Taurus placements, and we all know about Cancers.

ChildOfVenus

I understand :) all people are different well if you saw my chart you would probably understand why I feel the way I do.
Love and sex go hand in hand for some of us, i have Eros in Taurus, moon and mars in Taurus in 2nd house along side my Cancer sun and Jupiter in 5th, it's all binded and tied together.

Maybe some folks should read up on Taurus placements, and we all know about Cancers.

Jadi

I'm not intellectual because I said sex and love aren't the same thing? Everyone knows that it's pretty obvious....
facepalm.jpg

This chick...

Jadi

Just because my thoughts about sex and romance aren't the same as yours doesn't mean I'm not intelligent we all have our opinions.
You're indeed a child, incapable of any rational understanding.
I'm out of this b*tch, please don't lay eggs in the meanwhile? :love:

AppLeo

Just because my thoughts about sex and romance aren't the same as yours doesn't mean I'm not intelligent we all have our opinions.

Venus you can have sex anyway you want; it's just that some people would rather be connected deeply before they engage in something so vulnerable.

Can i just say that i do not understand the hostility towards Venus?

I think certain peeps have gone way too far, i may not agree because i'm totally different, but i admire the difference, would be boring being the same.

I'm a Uranus in 11th BTW with aspects to moon and mars so i have good Aqua influences :)

Jadi

I think certain peeps have gone way too far, i may not agree because i'm totally different, but i admire the difference, would be boring being the same.

I'm a Uranus in 11th BTW with aspects to moon and mars so i have good Aqua influences :)
Well this is the last time you see me posting anyways, the mods will drop the banhammer on my head, mark my words.

ChildOfVenus

Well I would have to care about the person to have sex with them. Like I wouldn't go out just looking for someone to sleep with. Honestly I am picky about who I get involved with sexually. I'm saying that I wouldn't have to be in a serious relationship with the person. But I would like to remain friends with the person at least.
Or it's a fun activity that people do when they hook up at a bar. It's all based on personal preference.

Well this is the last time you see me posting anyways, the mods will drop the banhammer on my head, mark my words.

I can see something pissed you off, but make it right and i'm sure the mods may give you the benefit of the doubt?

Perhaps it's best to take a step back and a deep breath sometimes, and not let emotion come in the way.

I'm not belittling you, i don't know you or the other guys besides some talk with AppLeo in the past.

ChildOfVenus

It's ok I'm use to the hostility It comes with the territory of being different lol. I don't know why people bother to comment if what I say makes them upset or pisses them off in some way. I'm not sure where me being desperate for sex comes from though? I'm not at all desperate for sex maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:

Tla26

No. It's selfish. If you're going to have a child with someone, make sure you love them. Otherwise, the child will sense that and internalize it. They'll grow up with issues.

If you want to be a single parent, ADOPT. So many children need a home.

ChildOfVenus

I understand I'm just worried about being alone and not having anyone to take care of me when I'm older because I don't want to be married.
No. It's selfish. If you're going to have a child with someone, make sure you love them. Otherwise, the child will sense that and internalize it. They'll grow up with issues.

If you want to be a single parent, ADOPT. So many children need a home.

Tla26

I understand I'm just worried about being alone and not having anyone to take care of me when I'm older because I don't want to be married.

I'm sorry about that worry. I understand how scary that thought is. But I still have to be honest with you that it doesn't justify having a child. It's expecting that child to do something for you. The child will grow up feeling the pressure. Is it fair? How would you feel if you'd been conceived because your parent(s) wanted someone to take care of them when they were old?
And there's no guarantee the child will take care of you. I honestly can't name anyone I know, save one person, who is actually caring for their elderly parents. And the toll it had taken on that person is horrific.

ChildOfVenus

I understand what you mean this is just something that my parents are worried about. They don't want me to end up being alone.
I'm sorry about that worry. I understand how scary that thought is. But I still have to be honest with you that it doesn't justify having a child. It's expecting that child to do something for you. The child will grow up feeling the pressure. Is it fair? How would you feel if you'd been conceived because your parent(s) wanted someone to take care of them when they were old?
And there's no guarantee the child will take care of you. I honestly can't name anyone I know, save one person, who is actually caring for their elderly parents. And the toll it had taken on that person is horrific.