I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

WHYNOT

Banned
I'm really not looking for attention I just enjoy talking on this forum. Guess I should have went about doing so in a different way sorry.

I do apologise. I reacted prematurely, without registering that this is indeed in Chat.
Had this been an astrology question, my comment would have been valid.
Humblest apologies.

As some of you have registered, yes (to you) I am "old" .
BUT being "old", I have a grounded and broad perspective on life, and wisdom gained from life experience. I can see where Mankind is headed.

Sex is a sport these days. A mindless addiction for too many. Done just for fun & enjoyment..and with anyone. Today's society is obsessed with sex, and it is NOT natural. It is deliberate programming. (The way children are being sexualised today is horrible. )
Sexual "freedom/promiscuity" has caused the unravelling of Western Society . It is DELIBERATE programming via technology.(ie TV , Movie industry..and more recently all the other obvious means) It has been very successful & has caused a plethora of social problems that never existed decades ago.
Trust me in telling you that you have all been programmed today, into accepting everything & anything that is counter human wellbeing. Obsession with Sex is only one aspect, but a major one.

(Anyway, carry on..)

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I understand what you are saying but when I asked this question I was just thinking about how I felt at the moment. Hence the reason why I said I shouldn't have used this title. I'm really not a sex addict never have been.
I do apologise. I reacted prematurely, without registering that this is indeed in Chat.
Humblest apologies.

BUT being "old", I have a grounded and broad perspective on life, and wisdom gained from life experience. I can see where Mankind is headed.

Sex is a sport these days. A mindless addiction for too many. Done just for fun & enjoyment..and with anyone. Today's society is obsessed with sex, and it is NOT natural. It is deliberate programming. (The way children are being sexualised today is horrible. )
Sexual "freedom/promiscuity" has caused the unravelling of Western Society . It is DELIBERATE programming via technology.(ie TV , Movie industry..and more recently all the other obvious means) It has been very successful & has caused a plethora of social problems that never existed decades ago.
Trust me in telling you that you have all been programmed today, into accepting everything & anything that is counter human wellbeing. Obsession with Sex is only one aspect, but a major one.

(Anyway, carry on..)

Abby83

Humblest apologies.

(Anyway, carry on..)

Im curious about this. Can u please explain to me why the media is focused on making ppl addicted to meaningless sex? Is it to reduce population? Meaning so many people are having sex without babies and families? Or is it because insecurity sells more products?

Phoenix Venus

WHYNOT, got to call you out not to cast stones but this topic is a good one to discuss in a thread like this so here goes...

I do sell what you are shipping but as someone from an older generation why lash out on the younger ladies?

Theres this underlying issue with young women being particularly harsh with one another, in general, that i believe is definitely a product of this overladen sexual and materialistic way of being that mainly has to do with self esteem (or rather, a deeper understanding of ones power and value..)

And the solution as far as getting people out of that mindset seems to be through some patience and acceptance... in order to influence them through your presense.. show others a more righteous way of interaction.

So were you just going for the shock factor? Or maybe it stems from a feeling of talking to a brick wall when it comes to "our" generation? (i say "our" loosely, i'm guessing im a bit older than some of the girls around this thread but maybe not by much)

Bigstar

Banned
Our generation is all over the freaking place. They can get influence by almost anything and everything. So, if there was someone to help guide us to the right direction In the most appealing way then I think there will be alot of positive improvements nowadays and a way brighter future in the long run.

craft94

WHYNOT, got to call you out not to cast stones but this topic is a good one to discuss in a thread like this so here goes...

I do sell what you are shipping but as someone from an older generation why lash out on the younger ladies?

Theres this underlying issue with young women being particularly harsh with one another, in general, that i believe is definitely a product of this overladen sexual and materialistic way of being that mainly has to do with self esteem (or rather, a deeper understanding of ones power and value..)

And the solution as far as getting people out of that mindset seems to be through some patience and acceptance... in order to influence them through your presense.. show others a more righteous way of interaction.

So were you just going for the shock factor? Or maybe it stems from a feeling of talking to a brick wall when it comes to "our" generation? (i say "our" loosely, i'm guessing im a bit older than some of the girls around this thread but maybe not by much)

It seems like WHYNOT is talking about a broader societal issue caused by the media. If that's the case, then isn't ChildofVenus (for lack of better words) a victim (I know I hate this word) of this issue? Shouldn't we be empathizing with her rather than yelling at her if that's the case? No one is doing anything "morally wrong" by having sex with lots of people (so long as it's completely honest which with a lot of people it's not) If you think it's unhealthy for her OWN well being, that's a different story

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I can assure you that I am not a victim of this at all. I don't let the media or society influence me. I don't have sex with a lot of people I've never been promiscuous. I can understand why it would seem that way but honestly I've never been the type who sleeps around. Now I'll admit that I can be flirtatious at times but sleeping around no not at all. Actually I have always been picky about who I get involved with sexually and It's not something that I just jump into either.
It seems like WHYNOT is talking about a broader societal issue caused by the media. If that's the case, then isn't ChildofVenus (for lack of better words) a victim (I know I hate this word) of this issue? Shouldn't we be empathizing with her rather than yelling at her if that's the case? No one is doing anything "morally wrong" by having sex with lots of people (so long as it's completely honest which with a lot of people it's not) If you think it's unhealthy for her OWN well being, that's a different story

Last edited:

craft94

I can assure you that I am not a victim of this at all. I don't let the media or society influence me. I don't have sex with a lot of people I've never been promiscuous. I can understand why it would seem that way but honestly I've never been the type who sleeps around. Now I'll admit that I can be flirtatious at times but sleeping around no not at all. Actually I have always been picky about who I get involved with sexually and It's not something that I just jump into either.

I believe you. You're not a victim. People on here misinterpret me a lot too. Like on one thread I had, people kept reading into it and assuming I had codependency problem, and that I too sleep around and what not (none of which was true). I just mean that if WHYNOT was right and society did influence you to be that way, that still isn't your fault and you still shouldn't be blamed for it. I don't know how much I agree with WHYNOT to begin with though.

ChildOfVenus

I know what you mean by people reading into stuff that's happened to me on here too. I don't know why people do that though it's strange. This is a forum and no one here personally knows you so they can't judge or assume things about people who they never even met before.
I believe you. You're not a victim. People on here misinterpret me a lot too. Like on one thread I had, people kept reading into it and assuming I had codependency problem, and that I too sleep around and what not (none of which was true). I just mean that if WHYNOT was right and society did influence you to be that way, that still isn't your fault and you still shouldn't be blamed for it. I don't know how much I agree with WHYNOT to begin with though.

Phoenix Venus

Our generation is all over the freaking place. They can get influence by almost anything and everything. So, if there was someone to help guide us to the right direction In the most appealing way then I think there will be alot of positive improvements nowadays and a way brighter future in the long run.

We have to take that role on ourselves. Those of us who are willing and prepared to be exemplars. There is definitely a bright future ahead. :smile:

Of course, it doesn't hurt to get some input from the older generations.