Atlantis

wilsontc

Staff member
From joannski3
Also Tikana, or anyone else who likes or interested in Atlantis, here's some synchronicity, T- my papa sent me a book written about a scientist looking for Atlantis. So my dad is interested in Atlantis also:) . Book is well written, I read it long ago, but its nice to read from an open mind in the scientific community. If you like that kind of stuff, if you've heard of Lyall Watson, he was a protege of Desmond Morris ( I suppose still is, but he's a genius in his own right) he has great books too and also thinks outside the box. My Atlantis book is somewhere, not hard to find- will gladly look if anyone interested.

wilsontc

Staff member
Tikana said:
the common belief is that Crete is atlantis
i have to disagree with it cause why did Egyptians had to build such big boats for an island Crete and write about it!
so i had to figure egyptians had to built boats big enough and strong enough to withstand storms? okay.. where were they going. One said that the trip took the about 2 months back and forth.

the only place where atlantis could be within 2 months round trip is Azorean islands. itis close enough for Egyptians to travel even though there is a strong evidence of egyptians traveling as far as south america. so i had to ask myself what if inside and outside words were mispelled in re-written texts.

there have been rumors and speculations going around about Azorean islands.. i am not the only person who is thinking that *LOL* so i was just curious what if this case is mispelling or something.