Libra problems: marriage, job...

Lilyana

!@#$%^&*()(*&&^^%%$$#@!!@@#$$%^^&*())_))(*&%$#@!!@#$%^&*()))(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&&&&*()(*&^%$#@@##$$$$$%%^^%^&&()*_(+(+)&*^%$@#@!#$#%$^&^&&()_(+*(*&%^$#$@#@#%^*(*(+

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I hope you have the permission of this person (whose chart it is) to post his chart with his birth data made public. If you do, you may want to let us have the place he currently is in. At least I would like to run the transits, etc using the current place.

:)AQ7

Lilyana

Hi,

I hope you have the permission of this person (whose chart it is) to post his chart with his birth data made public. If you do, you may want to let us have the place he currently is in. At least I would like to run the transits, etc using the current place.

Yes,I have. The place he currently is Vienna, Austria.

Lilyana

Hi,
Well, then using the current place, please pull his natal chart with the current transits and progressions at astro.com

I post chart using current place, but now I noticed that his Ascendant from Aries change in Taurus, why?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am sorry about the confusion. Well, you need to keep the place of birth the original one, of course. However, if there is an option for getting the transits and progs using the current place, that is what I meant. However, not sure if that is possible on astro.com. You may want to have a look. Otherwise, just change the place of birth to the correct one, and we are good to go.

Lilyana

Hi,

I am sorry about the confusion. Well, you need to keep the place of birth the original one, of course. However, if there is an option for getting the transits and progs using the current place, that is what I meant. However, not sure if that is possible on astro.com. You may want to have a look. Otherwise, just change the place of birth to the correct one, and we are good to go.

!@@#$$%^^&**&^^%%$#@@!!@#$%^&*

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I will have to do astrocartography later to see what lines run through Vienna, Austria in his case.

From his progressions, I can straightaway say that almost for the past two years or so, he has been having stress with others, especially with his spouse. Mars has progressed into his 7th house. This may even go on for the next few years, as Mars will now very gradually go over his Sun in the seventh. Saturn is also transiting his 7th house, and, will soon go over his natal Venus. I would strongly suggest for him to sit down with his wife and talk things out, lovingly, but clearly. She should be given to understand politely that times are hard for him without work, and, that, as a wife, she should show her support, not her temper. Open communication (nicely, but clearly and honestly) can save the marriage. That is what Saturn likes.

Progressed Moon has been going over his natal 5th house and sextiled the ruler of his 5th house, so, yes, this is parenting time.

Jobwise, Pluto is currently on the MC, has been since mid last year. Jup has transited into the third house. He might even go back to his native country when Jup touches the IC and sextiles the Moon, which rules the IC (roots/homeland). This could be later this year. I do think he should get work around then also.

Lots of luck for him

Lilyana

Hi,

I will have to do astrocartography later to see what lines run through Vienna, Austria in his case.

From his progressions, I can straightaway say that almost for the past two years or so, he has been having stress with others, especially with his spouse. Mars has progressed into his 7th house. This may even go on for the next few years, as Mars will now very gradually go over his Sun in the seventh. Saturn is also transiting his 7th house, and, will soon go over his natal Venus. I would strongly suggest for him to sit down with his wife and talk things out, lovingly, but clearly. She should be given to understand politely that times are hard for him without work, and, that, as a wife, she should show her support, not her temper. Open communication (nicely, but clearly and honestly) can save the marriage. That is what Saturn likes.

Progressed Moon has been going over his natal 5th house and sextiled the ruler of his 5th house, so, yes, this is parenting time.

Jobwise, Pluto is currently on the MC, has been since mid last year. Jup has transited into the third house. He might even go back to his native country when Jup touches the IC and sextiles the Moon, which rules the IC (roots/homeland). This could be later this year. I do think he should get work around then also.

Lots of luck for him

Thank you.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Quick observation:
-SN is transiting his natal 2nd house of $
-by symbolic direction, his natal Jupiter has directed into the 2nd natal house, Taurus, which is (and has been for awhile) being transited by the SN
-his natal SN, by symbolic direction, has been conjuncting his natal Sun, for the past year +; it is now directing away from his natal Sun

In my opinion these directions/transits adequately account for the job, money, economic support type problems which this person has been experiencing over the past year or so; fiortunately, all of these indiucations are passing away, so, at least regarding these problems, the person should experience noticeable improvements, in the not too distant future.

Lilyana

Hi,

Lilyana, you may want to try asking a Horary question - like will he get work by the end of this year. Or, will his situation with his wife improve soon? Please first read: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8576.

If you start a Horary thread, please clearly define your relationship with the person for whom you are asking the question. Without that, the cahrt cannot be read.

I am really bored to post chart and open new topic again.
I hope everything will be ok for him. Thank you for your time to answer.

wilsontc

Staff member
Pluto over Neptune, to Lilyana

Lilyana,

You said:
Brother of my good friend...His sister...She wants to what's going to be with his marriage and career?

The thing I notice in the transit chart you posted is transiting (moving planets in the sky) Pluto :)pluto: transformation) going over birth Neptune :)neptune: spirituality, also confusion) indicating a time of UNconfusion where he is starting to see things as they are (and not how he wants them to be). This is a LONG transit, so it indicates a LONG time of transformation of his point of view. During this time he may find out that the things he held most precious...aren't that important to him any more. And how THAT "plays out"...is up to him.

Transformationally,

Tim

dr. farr

Re: Pluto over Neptune, to Lilyana

Natal South Node in his House of Relationships (7th whole sign house) indicate a tendency for this person to experience difficulties in long term, marriage type relationships (also in long term business partnerships) So, regardless of transits, his marriage situation will likely be difficult (based on the natal trend indication) and will require more than average effort (both on his part and his wife's part) to maike it "work"...