beauty midpoints?

haybelly

Ok. So I got the mid point chart and umm..... Could someone help explain this??

Attachments

• astro_b2am_01_kristin_hp_19879_21611.gif
    astro_b2am_01_kristin_hp_19879_21611.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 35

kaminari

Ok. So I got the mid point chart and umm..... Could someone help explain this??

Wow this midpoint grid is handy. Can't believe I never saw it before.

Ok, see your planets from top left to bottom right, starting with the Sun?

So look at the intersection between Sun :sun: & Moon:moon:.. You'll see Pisces 20 40'. That's the midpoint between your Sun & Moon, kind of a blending of your Masculine/Feminine energy, yin/yang.

The left side has the aspects. You'll notice Sun:sun: & Mercury:mercury: conjunct :conjunct:within 2 degrees.

haybelly

I think I got it. Basically my first 4 mid points are all pisces. sun/moon=pisces, I think next is moon/mercury=pisces, then mercury/venus=pisces, then venus/mars=pisces.....

Well then, it's settled, I look like a fish :)

Use lunarpisces directions to get this chart.

theV

Sun = Moon/Venus : A vibrant personality

Sun = Venus/Jupiter : An attractive and appealing personality.

Moon = Venus/Pluto : Intense feelings and passions. A compulsive nature. Sexual magnetism; a deeply sensual nature

Mercury = Venus/Mars :thinking and talking about love and sex.An emotionally expressive communicator

Mercury = Venus/Uranus:Flirtatious, charming and witty.

Venus = Mars/Midheaven: A charismatic and passionate individual.

Venus = Uranus/Midheaven: Flirtatious and adventurous in love.impulsive sexual attractions and liaisons

Venus = Mars/Uranus : Hyper Intense Passion native Sudden lust. Sexually active

Venus = Moon's North Node/Midheaven : Loveable native

Venus = Mars/Moon's North Node: Sex-appeal and magnetism. Attracting and being attracted to others. diplomatic and charming

Venus = Neptune/Ascendant An alluring and elusive personality.acting ability seducing other or being seduced

Mars = Sun/Venus : animal magnetism

Uranus = Sun/Venus Creative originality and spontaneity. A unique sense of personal style.

Jupiter = Venus/Pluto :A deep capacity for love and affection. Sexual magnetism. Captivating and desirable. Poison ivy

Jupiter = Moon/Venus:A warm-hearted and generous soul.

Neptune = Moon/Venus : Compassionate

Neptune = Venus/Jupiter : the power of Seducing another or being seduced.

Those all my midpoints. Some of them totally applies on me

Last edited:

seanboy

Banned
Sun = Moon/Venus : A vibrant personality

Sun = Venus/Jupiter : An attractive and appealing personality.

Moon = Venus/Pluto : Intense feelings and passions. A compulsive nature. Sexual magnetism; a deeply sensual nature

Mercury = Venus/Mars :thinking and talking about love and sex.An emotionally expressive communicator

Mercury = Venus/Uranus:Flirtatious, charming and witty.

Venus = Mars/Midheaven: A charismatic and passionate individual.

Venus = Uranus/Midheaven: Flirtatious and adventurous in love.impulsive sexual attractions and liaisons

Venus = Mars/Uranus : Hyper Intense Passion native Sudden lust. Sexually active

Venus = Moon's North Node/Midheaven : Loveable native

Venus = Mars/Moon's North Node: Sex-appeal and magnetism. Attracting and being attracted to others. diplomatic and charming

Venus = Neptune/Ascendant An alluring and elusive personality.acting ability seducing other or being seduced

Mars = Sun/Venus : animal magnetism

Uranus = Sun/Venus Creative originality and spontaneity. A unique sense of personal style.

Jupiter = Venus/Pluto :A deep capacity for love and affection. Sexual magnetism. Captivating and desirable. Poison ivy

Jupiter = Moon/Venus:A warm-hearted and generous soul.

Neptune = Moon/Venus : Compassionate

Neptune = Venus/Jupiter : the power of Seducing another or being seduced.

Those all my midpoints. Some of them totally applies on me

Great Description

Nightfire

What about Mars opposition Neptune, Neptune opposition Asc, Mars trine Pluto, Sun conjuction Neptune? Any of these part of the "beauty" midpoints? Im rather curious...

DeLaSoul

This subject has actually been on my mind personally.

I have Moon/Mars = Venus conjunct Uranus exact

Venus/Moon = MC conjunct Pars fortune....

I'm not sure if this indicates my mild fashionable nature and pleasant features.. or if it means I should pursue a fashion type of career? Venus is my chart ruler