My intersex question is unclear to me, do I have children out there?

Jesusistheway

Its not a bogus question considering I had many sleep overs and knocked up nights in the past in my misspent youth.

So can anyone help me out here. Thanks. Thing is I prayed that Jesus could have a seat with me in my aforementioned children if I have any. So we made a heavenly pact. Sounds crazy to you, not to me if you know I was a devout Catholic.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horaryq_hr.21832.100812.jpg
    astro_2gw_horaryq_hr.21832.100812.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 37

Chrysalis

Your lot of children is @ 28 degrees Saggitarius in the 12th house of disappointments with the moon (relationships) and SN conjunct. Lord of lot is Jupiter in its fall and you Saturn separate from Jupiter.

It doesn't look like you have any children out there.

waybread

I don't think you have children, either, although I'd work it a bit differently.

You have an early degree rising, which generally means "It's too soon to tell," so no more sleepovers, eh?

Your 5th house of children is ruled by Venus, with sun and Mercury as co-significators.

You are ruled by Saturn, with Jupiter as a co-significator. Then the moon rules your emotional stake in the matter, and can act as a co-significator.

For a "yes," we'd look to see your planets and your possible children's aspects coming together through a major aspect or something like mutual reception.

The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Mars. Kind of a prohibition.

Jupiter and Saturn are slower-moving planets, so we'd look for Venus, sun, or Mercury catching up to one of them. Neither Venus, the sun or Mercury aspects Jupiter or Saturn. The sun applies to a trine with Jupiter, but before it gets there, it hits a square with Mars. (prohibition) Mercury applies to a trine with Jupiter, but that's the only one that looks possible, and it's a close call, with Jupiter slowing down and about to turn retrograde, whether Mars might nip in first to contact Mercury.

Jesusistheway

Your lot of children is @ 28 degrees Saggitarius in the 12th house of disappointments with the moon (relationships) and SN conjunct. Lord of lot is Jupiter in its fall and you Saturn separate from Jupiter.

It doesn't look like you have any children out there.

thanks! could the 28 sag lot in the 12th house of disappointments with the moon mean I have a bad lot with my "wife" because of the fact that i had clandestine affairs while out and about in the past (SN)?

I thought I'm jupiter not saturn?

Jesusistheway

I don't think you have children, either, although I'd work it a bit differently.

You have an early degree rising, which generally means "It's too soon to tell," so no more sleepovers, eh?

Your 5th house of children is ruled by Venus, with sun and Mercury as co-significators.

You are ruled by Saturn, with Jupiter as a co-significator. Then the moon rules your emotional stake in the matter, and can act as a co-significator.

For a "yes," we'd look to see your planets and your possible children's aspects coming together through a major aspect or something like mutual reception.

The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Mars. Kind of a prohibition.

Jupiter and Saturn are slower-moving planets, so we'd look for Venus, sun, or Mercury catching up to one of them. Neither Venus, the sun or Mercury aspects Jupiter or Saturn. The sun applies to a trine with Jupiter, but before it gets there, it hits a square with Mars. (prohibition) Mercury applies to a trine with Jupiter, but that's the only one that looks possible, and it's a close call, with Jupiter slowing down and about to turn retrograde, whether Mars might nip in first to contact Mercury.

isn't pluto, saturn, and jupiter trining mercury and the sun in the 5th house? I'm confused. now the square with mars can mean that men get to them before i do? could i be mars considering the asc is in capricorn?

what about the 1st house stellium in capricorn, what does that mean? saturn is in dignity with aquarius? and isn't jupiter in capricorn not technically a fall if its the sign of a doctor? astrology is too confusing. too many doubles here.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

what if the north node conjunct the descendant is my future catching up to me?

what if the moon in sagitarrius is a heated, fast acting clandestine relationship between me and the woman in question when they are not at home or orphans?

what if moon square venus means they don't have love from other women to themselves because of this?

ruler of 12th house in first house?

ruler of first house in second house as mars trining venus conjunct north node?

stellium in 1st house because of slowing moving planets because of past action long consquences. children are characterized as jupiterian, martian like, saturnific, and plutonic.

mars squares sun and mercury in the 5th house because of other men in question around them?

ruler of the 5th house taurus in the 6th house trining mars. which means intercourse in a routine way?

moon trine uranus in the 4th house of taurus. venus and taurus same house.

uranus trine ascendant? uranus in taurus (venus) trine asc (mars)...

too many questions so little answers.

aquarius7000

Hi

Jupiter, ruler of your 12th house - that which is hidden from you/unknown to you, is in the 1st house.

The Moon (engine of the chart defining your Q) is in the 12th house endorsing what I said above... there is something unknown to you.

Moon’s translated from the Sun, ruler of your 8th house (sorrows, hidden and innermost fears, to Venus - ruler of your 5th house of children and that with Moon in the 12th house. Moon’s next aspect is to Mercury (multiple or at least twins) in the 5th house.

I would clearly say - yes - you do have children you might not be aware of/unknown to you. That is what the chart tells me

Its not a bogus question considering I had many sleep overs and knocked up nights in the past in my misspent youth.

So can anyone help me out here. Thanks. Thing is I prayed that Jesus could have a seat with me in my aforementioned children if I have any. So we made a heavenly pact. Sounds crazy to you, not to me if you know I was a devout Catholic.

Chrysalis

thanks! could the 28 sag lot in the 12th house of disappointments with the moon mean I have a bad lot with my "wife" because of the fact that i had clandestine affairs while out and about in the past (SN)?

I thought I'm jupiter not saturn?

No, it doesn't mean that, the lot i refer to is an Arabic part.

You've got a 12th house moon (disappointments) which has recently opposed your 5th (children) ruler venus, which is a NO.
You've also got moon applying to SN, which is a NO.
And like i said the ruler of the Arabic part for possible children is posited @28 Saggitarius (ruled by Jupiter) conjunct SN and once again in the disappointing 12th house, all this is another NO.
Ruler of the lot is Jupiter (i forgot to mention) is also in a pitted degree, which means negative, with you Saturn in no aspect with Jupiter.

All this for me points to a NO.

Chrysalis

Why are you asking so many extra questions? And then saying "too many questions so little answers".

You've had three in-depth replies already.

waybread

In horary astrology, unlike in natal chart readings, we actually don't look at all of the planets, merely at the ones that are especially relevant to the question being asked. Some horary astrologers work with the trans-Saturn planets. I don't, except as occasional supplementary data points.

There is a good tutorial on horary astrology at Skyscript. https://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Jesusistheway

looks like one out of three people think i have a child. so i am going to guess i do not or do not know because of a misinterpretation by two or a misinterpretation by one.

its just that i have not been to an obgyn. but were told i was normal. my angel says i'm physiologically a man but biologically a woman and i do not know what that means. he is keeping me in the dark about it.

anyway thanks for your interpretations.