Modern Advanced Composites

Claire19

post your chart or data here for a composite reading.
this is not a humanistic reading ,so both sides ,the good and bad will be looked at. if you just want someone to make your feel good about your relationship, this might not be the place to post.
this is not limited to romantic relationships but any relationship including multiple people composites.

rahu

I would like to know what orb you would use for composite chart aspects.
I would tend towards smaller such as 3 degrees maximum as we are dealing with merged energies.

theV

I like your readings rahu and I would to take your opinion in the following chart composite

picture.php

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Deleted the attacks, to All

All,

I deleted the attacking posts and the response to the attacks. This is a chart interpretation thread, not a debate thread. If you want to debate astrological methods, start a post another post in the appropriate Forum.

Back on topic,

Tim

Note: I restored the other composite interpretation since this is no longer a thread exclusive to the OP's interpretations

Last edited:
I like your readings rahu and I would to take your opinion in the following chart composite

picture.php

Hello, the V:

How are you doing in school, these days? Haven't heard from you in a while!

What would be the purpose of this relationship.

You do not say.

If this is a friendship, occasional relationship or business relationship, then the affairs of the match-up would go perhaps smooth.

Otherwise, if a romantic or intimate interest is on the agenda, there are SERIOUS problems ahead, including:

1) an element of dillusionality is present. Pie in the sky. One person may play the role of saviour, the other is seen as the "victim", real or imagined. Chart ruler Sun, in the composite 12th house.

Example: one person is wealthy, the other is poor and needy, or a drug addict. Wealthy person tries to "rescue" the needy one from their life woes, only to find out that needy one doesn't need them at all ?

Example two: one person is in love, the other person coudn't give a **** ? When the truth is finally unveiled, serious disappointment is likely.

2) Power struggles are inevitable, in any event, as c. Sun, Mercury, and Mars, square Pluto in Scorpion.

This would be especially true in live-in relationships.

If there is any element of dislike between you, there could be fights, arguments and even cruelty, to the point of physical violence (c. Mars square Pluto).

3) Moon in c. 6th house. The relationship's best purpose is being of service, running a business, employment, health needs, working out, physical fitness, etc.

If none of these are fulfilled, there is a possibility of nit picking, whining and complaining and overall sh*t-disturbing.

Moon square the nodes indicates friction and emotionally upsetting events, leading perhaps to a short lived relationship.

4) Venus in Virgo opposite Saturn in Pisces. This is a very difficult aspect for either business, friendship or romance.

It indicates a wall of frustrating, emotional alienation and mistrust present. Possibly, one partner is already attached or married, or there is some other committment to someone else ?

One partner could have had a bad previous relationship with someone else?

In any event, this aspect could well improve over time, but it is very karmic in its implications. Perhaps in a past life, you both met and some serious event took place, such as an attack, a fight, or a divorce ?

As a result, there is an element of dislike between you, but, based on an apparent physical sexual attraction, a cord between you still exists, even if you are of the same sex ?

But, if you were to ever become enemies, (highly possibly) you might end up killing each other is a deadly rage ! LOL

So, beware !

good luck,

HM

Last edited:

theV

Hello, the V:

How are you doing in school, these days? Haven't heard from you in a while!

What would be the purpose of this relationship.

You do not say.

If this is a friendship, occasional relationship or business relationship, then the affairs of the match-up would go perhaps smooth.

Otherwise, if a romantic or intimate interest is on the agenda, there are SERIOUS problems ahead, including:

1) an element of dillusionality is present. Pie in the sky. One person may play the role of saviour, the other is seen as the "victim", real or imagined. Chart ruler Sun, in the composite 12th house.

Example: one person is wealthy, the other is poor and needy, or a drug addict. Wealthy person tries to "rescue" the needy one from their life woes, only to find out that needy one doesn't need them at all ?

Example two: one person is in love, the other person coudn't give a **** ? When the truth is finally unveiled, serious disappointment is likely.

2) Power struggles are inevitable, in any event, as c. Sun, Mercury, and Mars, square Pluto in Scorpion.

This would be especially true in live-in relationships.

If there is any element of dislike between you, there could be fights, arguments and even cruelty, to the point of physical violence (c. Mars square Pluto).

3) Moon in c. 6th house. The relationship's best purpose is being of service, running a business, employment, health needs, working out, physical fitness, etc.

If none of these are fulfilled, there is a possibility of nit picking, whining and complaining and overall sh*t-disturbing.

Moon square the nodes indicates friction and emotionally upsetting events, leading perhaps to a short lived relationship.

4) Venus in Virgo opposite Saturn in Pisces. This is a very difficult aspect for either business, friendship or romance.

It indicates a wall of frustrating, emotional alienation and mistrust present. Possibly, one partner is already attached or married, or there is some other committment to someone else ?

One partner could have had a bad previous relationship with someone else?

In any event, this aspect could well improve over time, but it is very karmic in its implications. Perhaps in a past life, you both met and some serious event took place, such as an attack, a fight, or a divorce ?

As a result, there is an element of dislike between you, but, based on an apparent physical sexual attraction, a cord between you still exists, even if you are of the same sex ?

But, if you were to ever become enemies, (highly possibly) you might end up killing each other is a deadly rage ! LOL

So, beware !

good luck,

HM

I am happy to see you again in the forum.It's been a while since my last login i've been caught in school and studying;I am about to finish school year so happy to go back to reading astrology.

Thanks for the head up,it is same-sex relationship,friendship. The birth time i am not sure of;I gave a birth time based on my analysis to the chart of the person,but thanks for the warning. I can see some bad signs from the squares between sun-mars-mercury and pluto and jupiter,but the guy seems friendly and polite;he never expressed dislike toward me nor i expressed dislike towards him. I am looking for a potential roommate after my roommate leaves. so what kind of person would you advise astrologically to balance me?

Last edited: