career?

santama

Hello,

I am searching for some help concerning my career.

I am right now a Master's student of Clinical Psychology because it is something that I am very much interested in and I initially thought of becoming a children's therapist. But now, unfortunately, I really do not see myself as a therapist in the future anymore. I realized that I cannot imagine myself being in an office, alone, having patients and being one on one with them.
I feel I need a muchhh more vivid and exciting workplace!

Also, I am not sure if I am a healer, because I, myself, am a verrrry confused person, I guess I would need something much more creative because diagnosing and treating feels not really natural and kind of stifling to me.

However, I am torn between being in service to humanity in some way (social work, psychologist, human rights,...) and being creative in some way, expressing myself. I feel a very big urge of self-expression.

Also, I just cannot, I repeat, I cannot imagine myself in a "regular office job". It would kill me, seriously.

Sooo my talents and abilities are definitely writing (which is just something that is natural to me but it is not something that I feel totally passionate about. And if you are wondering now, what the heck? Her writing is awful! -> English is not my native language.), being empathetic, most probably acting (although I barely demonstrated my acting abilities yet, however, I feel that acting comes very natural to me and it is on stage where I feel most alive) and kidssss (I love kids, kids love me, I just get along with them naturally, mostly more than with adults)

So I repeat in short my general interests. writing, psychology, acting, music (singing, playing guitar), kids.

Maybe with a look at my chart, you could tell me what you think of it, where you see potential... I am a scattered person and sometimes I can't see through the fog, so maybe someone can clear the air for me a bit?

That would be so wonderful! Thank you!!

quick note: When I try to remember what I wanted to be as a kid/teenager, I cannot resemble any specific career, it changed many times and sometimes I just had no idea. I always just wanted to be happy and have an interesting, fine life, there was no career I was really after. But if I had to answer the question spontaneously, I would have always said actress.

Attachments

• natalchartequal.jpg
    natalchartequal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18