Punarphoo yoga?

mathur_dinesh

I should thank you for pointing out the error in my response. For some reason the chart that was drawn by my computer was wrong and therefore I have deleted/edited my reply.

mathur_dinesh

Punarphoo yoga is basically a contact of the Moon or Saturn with Saturn or the Moon. This definition has been propounded by the originator of the KP system and has been elaborated over years.
Basically an aspect of Saturn on the Moon; mutual aspect between these two planets; conjunction of the Moon with Saturn; exchange of signs between these two planets; exchange of nakshatras between these two planets; and the Moon being in any other kind of sambandha with Saturn will form the yoga. Definitions specific to KP are Saturn in the nakshatra of the Moon and in its own Sub; or the Moon in a nakshatra of Saturn and in its own Sub will form this yoga. If there is any connection of Sun with the Punarphoo causing planets (Saturn and Moon) there will be cancellation of Punarphoo.

This yoga will cause repeated hindrances in the affairs of the house it is related to.

In your chart the ascendant is Capricorn with Saturn, Mars and the Sun. The Moon is in Taurus and in the fifth house from the ascendant. The Moon is in its own nakshatra (Rohini). Saturn occupies a nakshatra of the Moon (Sravan).
Saturn is in a nakshatra of the Moon and it occupies its own Sub. Hence we can take that the yoga exists in your chart. Since the Sun has joined Saturn the yoga is cancelled.