Profession and friends

neonthug

Please read my chart. Especially friends and profession. Have big ambitions in music but cancerians are most rare in that profession (especially heterosexual men cancerians)
https://clck.ru/Ctyir
jzX81VNRWIE.jpg

waybread

Welcome to the forum. Would you please confirm, first, whether or not your birth time is accurate? I ask because your ascendant and midheaven (MC) are very close to the next sign. If your birth time is an estimate, I'd have to consider that these placements might change.

Also, it's really helpful if we can see the planets' actual degrees. These affect planetary aspects.

My personal feeling is that musicians' and composers' charts show a lot of variety. I don't think that the chart says whether or not one will be a professional, but what kind of music they will make. What sort of music do you do now? What has been your experience so far?

If your MC actually is in Libra, its planetary ruler is Venus, who generically rules the arts.

neonthug

Not only music, friends too. I checked famous people born in july and seems like i dont even know most people who listed there and it's less popular sign ever in case of succes (Alexander The Great and Caesar are exceptions signs also shifted since that times). And also have irrational issues with it, that even forced me believe in fatalism

Last edited:

scorpio87

I first notice your Jupiter on 27 degrees of Pisces. That is the degree of Venus exaltation and it is highly benefitial for any kind of art and music. Your Venus is in 7th house that also support any kind of public jobs and interaction with other people. With Moon in scorpio you could make some music that touches other on very deep emotional level. Moon in 12 houes, good for making atmosphere. I would say that fears you are have are due the pluto opposing your sun in transit. And for the matter of friends it would be much better as you build up your self esteem.