Saturn Contacts

Jovee1982

Does Saturn need to have aspects from both partners? What if the Saturn aspects are more from one person aspecting the other partners planets? Does this mean that it is only this person that holds the relationship together? Or is that both partners feel the need to stay together? I included my synastry chart as well as the davidson chart below as an example. I am genuinely curious.

Attachments

• Davidson Chart 04-30-2019.jpg
    Davidson Chart 04-30-2019.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hallo Jovee,

saturn can have aspects wit the planets of the partner.
But a hard aspect like a quadrat is not funny.
Saturn works slowly and so you do see the influence at the beginning.
The opposite is mars. You notice it latest after 3 days.
I think it is in that way:
When you have a close partnership, then you can not distinguish totally clear, who has the saturn or who has the other planet.

There is an aspect of saturn to merkur and both feel, that there is a saturn merkur aspect. It is a quadrat.
And you both have the impression, that there are inhibitions with talking and communication.

The merkur thinks the saturn is to hard and never eloquent.
The saturn is annoyed from the free talking of your merkur in aquarius.
But I think, the saturn will not say that open.

Best regards
norbertsco

Jovee1982

Hallo Jovee,

saturn can have aspects wit the planets of the partner.
But a hard aspect like a quadrat is not funny.
Saturn works slowly and so you do see the influence at the beginning.
The opposite is mars. You notice it latest after 3 days.
I think it is in that way:
When you have a close partnership, then you can not distinguish totally clear, who has the saturn or who has the other planet.

There is an aspect of saturn to merkur and both feel, that there is a saturn merkur aspect. It is a quadrat.
And you both have the impression, that there are inhibitions with talking and communication.

The merkur thinks the saturn is to hard and never eloquent.
The saturn is annoyed from the free talking of your merkur in aquarius.
But I think, the saturn will not say that open.

Best regards
norbertsco

Totally appreciate your input. It is so funny you mention that me the mercury person thinks saturn is to hard and never eloquent because this is exactly the way I think about him, we even argued yesterday due to his boldness and callousness when he speaks. I do keep in mind that he doesn't always mean how he delivers is comments and I will reformat it in my mind to ease the aggravation I feel. But sometimes its hard.