Can you read me and my lovers's chart?

Cary2

Banned
I wish I could calm your fears, but I can't. I don't know if he will marry you. It is hard to walk away from love, and that is what is in your favor.

Scherzy

I wish I could calm your fears, but I can't. I don't know if he will marry you. It is hard to walk away from love, and that is what is in your favor.

Thank you very much, what you said about sinastri made me happy. Thank you very much for your attention <3
Do you think there's a chance we can find the characteristics of the woman he's going to marry on his map?

Cary2

Banned
There are astrologers who do such things. They will look at his Venus and his Moon to get clues about the women in his life. This is true to a point, but it usually produces messages that must be general rather than specific.

With his Venus conjunct both his Sun and his Moon, he is very interested in marriage, and he thinks in terms of marriage. In fact, this part of his chart that is also trine his Ascendant suggests he, himself, has an impressive amount of harmony in his being. He seems to have a wealth of love to give. I think he is happy, and he is inclined to happiness. He is usually warm-hearted (Venus-sextile-Jupiter).

I think his ideal woman would be cheerful and feminine in a tender way. That is Venus conjunct Moon and Venus sextile Jupiter.

Scherzy

There are astrologers who do such things. They will look at his Venus and his Moon to get clues about the women in his life. This is true to a point, but it usually produces messages that must be general rather than specific.

With his Venus conjunct both his Sun and his Moon, he is very interested in marriage, and he thinks in terms of marriage. In fact, this part of his chart that is also trine his Ascendant suggests he, himself, has an impressive amount of harmony in his being. He seems to have a wealth of love to give. I think he is happy, and he is inclined to happiness. He is usually warm-hearted (Venus-sextile-Jupiter).

I think his ideal woman would be cheerful and feminine in a tender way. That is Venus conjunct Moon and Venus sextile Jupiter.
Thank you so muccch :smile:

Cary2

Banned
I left something out. Your Moon is trine his Moon, and that is very good a comparison between lovers. In fact, if you care to stretch it, you might say there is a trine from your Moon to his Sun, which is nearly ideal in a love relationship. I hesitate to emphasize that because it is on the edge of the boundary and is thus hard to judge. It strains my abilities to judge.

With your Moons trine, you already feel like family. Your emotions undulate in a harmonious way. Your domestic style is very compatible. You have no barriers to block your feelings. The expression of your feelings is welcome.

Scherzy

I left something out. Your Moon is trine his Moon, and that is very good a comparison between lovers. In fact, if you care to stretch it, you might say there is a trine from your Moon to his Sun, which is nearly ideal in a love relationship. I hesitate to emphasize that because it is on the edge of the boundary and is thus hard to judge. It strains my abilities to judge.

With your Moons trine, you already feel like family. Your emotions undulate in a harmonious way. Your domestic style is very compatible. You have no barriers to block your feelings. The expression of your feelings is welcome.

I'm grateful you've really helped me.

Do you think our maps are promising any real or long relationship?

Is that what we're gonna do?

* Can we see which one of us is feeling more intense?

rahu

Banned
hi Scherzy

first off, this is a extremely passionate relationship with eris conjunct the sun and mars opposed to these. then Saturn is conjunct to ceres forming a stellium with sun and eris. this shows there is a strong feeling of devotion between you two. in addition to the intense physical attraction. with nessus trine t this stellium and orcus trine to this stellium , he is very protective of you ,though this might in time show that he will take you for granted.

juno ,Jupiter, pallas and the node form a stellium in the 12th house. this indicates that you ar e especially "enchanted" and feel this will turn into a committed relationship or marriage. but the 12th house indicates there ae forces out of your control that will affect this relationship. it may be a "hidden" relationship for now.pluto is square the node/stellium which is usally unfavorable in a composite as it shows a strong selfishness exists. this usually shows that compromises will be difficult.so a marriage needs both partners compromising to make it work and this impies he will be rigid and unbending to your emotional needs. remember the relationship is very physical/sexual .the mars/venus midpoint is square to the sun so there is also a real emotional/loving connection between you. this aspect adds to your passion for each other.
the eros/psyche midpoint is square to the Saturn/ceres conjunction so you both are totally and deeply in love. this adds a very romantic and idealistic.. almost spiritual attraction between you.

the vertex is conjunct the descendant which shows a feeling exist that you were meant to meet. this aspect often shows that you have had similar coincides happen in your lives that you could never expect someone else to understand. this can engender a feeling of soul mate, that is your destinies are to be entwined.

but there is a ominous aura about this relationship. the moon/sun midpoint is square to nessus and conjunct to the ascendant and the vertex axis.
this implies there are dark emotional lessons to be learned. the feelings of soulmate I mentioned might not be a happy connections. Nessus is a planet of abuse, and this implies that he would become controlling and abusive. pluto square the node is of a similar nature ,that is , it can be an aspect of domineering and control.
it may be that the 12 house emphasis shows opposition from your families. the south node/Jupiter/juno conjunction can how family and social wealth or power. so there may be a difference in your social standings that cannot be ignores. though the feelings of a marriage are very strong,social and family forces are really in control of your ability to marry.that is you personal feelings are not sufficient without family permission.

the Neptune. Saturn ans Neptune/ceres midpoints are conjunct to pallas and the node...this makes me pause, as it can shows that he has hidden feelings about you and the relationship . so I would not let yourself be swept off your feet.
rahu

Last edited:

Scherzy

hi Scherzy

first off, this is a extremely passionate relationship with eris conjunct the sun and mars opposed to these. then Saturn is conjunct to ceres forming a stellium with sun and eris. this shows there is a strong feeling of devotion between you two. in addition to the intense physical attraction. with nessus trine t this stellium and orcus trine to this stellium , he is very protective of you ,though this might in time show that he will take you for granted.

juno ,Jupiter, pallas and the node form a stellium in the 12th house. this indicates that you ar e especially "enchanted" and feel this will turn into a committed relationship or marriage. but the 12th house indicates there ae forces out of your control that will affect this relationship. it may be a "hidden" relationship for now.pluto is square the node/stellium which is usally unfavorable in a composite as it shows a strong selfishness exists. this usually shows that compromises will be difficult.so a marriage needs both partners compromising to make it work and this impies he will be rigid and unbending to your emotional needs. remember the relationship is very physical/sexual .the mars/venus midpoint is square to the sun so there is also a real emotional/loving connection between you. this aspect adds to your passion for each other.
the eros/psyche midpoint is square to the Saturn/ceres conjunction so you both are totally and deeply in love. this adds a very romantic and idealistic.. almost spiritual attraction between you.

the vertex is conjunct the descendant which shows a feeling exist that you were meant to meet. this aspect often shows that you have had similar coincides happen in your lives that you could never expect someone else to understand. this can engender a feeling of soul mate, that is your destinies are to be entwined.

but there is a ominous aura about this relationship. the moon/sun midpoint is square to nessus and conjunct to the ascendant and the vertex axis.
this implies there are dark emotional lessons to be learned. the feelings of soulmate I mentioned might not be a happy connections. Nessus is a planet of abuse, and this implies that he would become controlling and abusive. pluto square the node is of a similar nature ,that is , it can be an aspect of domineering and control.
it may be that the 12 house emphasis shows opposition from your families. the south node/Jupiter/juno conjunction can how family and social wealth or power. so there may be a difference in your social standings that cannot be ignores. though the feelings of a marriage are very strong,social and family forces are really in control of your ability to marry.that is you personal feelings are not sufficient without family permission.

the Neptune. Saturn ans Neptune/ceres midpoints are conjunct to pallas and the node...this makes me pause, as it can shows that he has hidden feelings about you and the relationship . so I would not let yourself be swept off your feet.
rahu
Hello Rahu
First of all thank you very much for your comment.
There are a few things I want to ask, with your permission.
My mother tongue is French, and so my English is not very good, so I did not understand the part for granted.
Does this mean that men should always use the love of that woman, or not? will he deceive me?
And the secret emotions ... it's like saying hes going to use my love inside? Would you mind opening this subject, dear Rahu ...

rahu

Banned
Hello Rahu
First of all thank you very much for your comment.
There are a few things I want to ask, with your permission.
My mother tongue is French, and so my English is not very good, so I did not understand the part for granted.
Does this mean that men should always use the love of that woman, or not? will he deceive me?
And the secret emotions ... it's like saying hes going to use my love inside? Would you mind opening this subject, dear Rahu ...
hi again

, so I did not understand the part for granted.

this means that though he is devoted and protective, in time he may expect you to be with him and he might not be as sensitive to you .
you might seem like a peice of furniture he owns rather than a sensitive and loving soul. when this happens ,he might not be as charming and attentive you as he is now.

And the secret emotions ... it's like saying hes going to use my love inside? Would you mind opening this subject, dear Rahu

yes you have the idea.pallas is conjunct the node which shows you feel strong and empowered with him . his love gives you inner strength. but with the Neptune/Saturn midpoint conjunct to pallas, he may see his affect on you and use his "power" over you for selfish things that may not be to your advantage. he may pretend to love you more that ne really does, anything to keep you devoted and uncritical of him.
as I mentioned the juno/node/Jupiter conjunction implies there is social/financial power in the relationship, so he might act loving so that you don't deny these elements of the relationship. that is he may be materially selfish and see you as a means to his personal power.
I can not see inside his mind but I can see he is not completely open/honest with you about his inner thoughts .
rahu

Scherzy

hi again

this means that though he is devoted and protective, in time he may expect you to be with him and he might not be as sensitive to you .
you might seem like a peice of furniture he owns rather than a sensitive and loving soul. when this happens ,he might not be as charming and attentive you as he is now.

And the secret emotions ... it's like saying hes going to use my love inside? Would you mind opening this subject, dear Rahu

yes you have the idea.pallas is conjunct the node which shows you feel strong and empowered with him . his love gives you inner strength. but with the Neptune/Saturn midpoint conjunct to pallas, he may see his affect on you and use his "power" over you for selfish things that may not be to your advantage. he may pretend to love you more that ne really does, anything to keep you devoted and uncritical of him.
as I mentioned the juno/node/Jupiter conjunction implies there is social/financial power in the relationship, so he might act loving so that you don't deny these elements of the relationship. that is he may be materially selfish and see you as a means to his personal power.
I can not see inside his mind but I can see he is not completely open/honest with you about his inner thoughts .
rahu

Last edited:

Scherzy

hi again

rahu

Thank you very much Rahu,
And I'm curious as to what's keeping him with me?
I'm more educated than him, using me sexually, love.
Or am I someone for him?
2. Do you see a long commitment or temporary?

rahu

Banned
Thank you very much Rahu,
And I'm curious as to what's keeping him with me?
I'm more educated than him, using me sexually, love.
Or am I someone for him?
2. Do you see a long commitment or temporary?

hi
as I said I can't read his mind but my opinion which is just a opinion is that it is a combination for you being a very attractive young woman and his desire to better himself financially.
the aspec for marriage are very strong but as I've posted, I think this would be star crossed marriage.he is using your attraction and desire for him and if he got papers on you, I think he would change quite a bit for the worse. you are young and I think you are "under " his spell.
rahu

r

Scherzy

hi
as I said I can't read his mind but my opinion which is just a opinion is that it is a combination for you being a very attractive young woman and his desire to better himself financially.
the aspec for marriage are very strong but as I've posted, I think this would be star crossed marriage.he is using your attraction and desire for him and if he got papers on you, I think he would change quite a bit for the worse. you are young and I think you are "under " his spell.
rahu

r
Thank you very much Rahu