Venus sq Pluto vs Pluto opposition Moon

Jovee1982

Hey Astro fam!

I wanted to talk about my experience with Venus sq Pluto at 4 degrees. I’ve read so many different experiences with this aspect. I would like to share my experience, the truth of it.

I am the Venus person and my partner the Pluto. It’s true my mind obsessively thinks about him, I have viewed our Synastry a thousand times hoping for the strong aspects that points to him loving me forever. I have been open with my love for him but he will not say it back to me, it could be because intimate I love you’s make him feel awkward or uncomfortable (His childhood is pretty messed up.) I have even got a reading from a reliable source and she confirm the he does love me and we spent many lifetimes together, but it still doesn’t satisfy me like it would if he just said it. All of his actions points to the fact that he does love me but being as tho he is Pluto I do feel like he likes having that control over me. I will say that even though i think about him all the time, I am not afraid to let him go and although I know I will be hurt and disappointed I know that moving on from it I can do because ultimately I want to be happy. Some of what i read said it was devastating and i don’t think it’s that serious, will it hurt, Yes, devastating, No.

With that being said, We also have Moon opposite Pluto. This time with me being Pluto and him being the moon at 1 degree. I will say i don’t control him, he moves as he pleases and even when he acts shady i rarely bring it to his attention, the way it may come across that I try to control or minipulate him would be how he express his emotions. He’s not really good, honestly as weird as it may sound, I just want him to be emotionally attached to me so it will make me feel secure. I don’t see him as being obsessed with me though maybe he does but does show this outwardly, anytime I try to leave tho he does try to smooth things over. He has told me that I am perfect for him and he is 1000 percent comfortable with me, that could be my moon conjunction his sun though, he has told me You make me so comfortable I can truly be myself. We also have Chiron trine Venus, Mercury and Sun, i am all the personal planets and he is Chiron. I have read that with Chiron trine, sextile , or conjunction makes you feel you have found the one, it feels like true love, but is that one sided or is this something that we both would feel?

What is your take on these aspects, how does it play out if I am Venus and he squares my pluto, but then i am pluto opposition to his moon, so both of us feel strongly or obsessed about each other being. As though we both are Pluto to our personal planet? What’s your experience?

BlackLioness87

Hi Jovee, I have natal Venus square Pluto so when I was in school most of my classmates also had their Pluto's squaring my Venus. It wasn't sheer coincidence that, at that time, most of my "long-term" crushes were born between 1985-86. When I was in the U I also had a significant crush on a guy with Pluto squaring my Venus (1° orb).

Past year I dated a guy whose Pluto squared my Venus with a 10' orb. Same as you, I felt as if he was trying to control me; but the problem was he has Pluto in 7H and NN in 1H, so he has some issues regarding control and he also was very demanding. It was an awful thing, because when you submit to that kind of people then they start asking you to do more things for them. And yes, there was a time when I was obsessed with my Pluto partner :D but it wasn't that long. When you know what you want in a partner then it's a lot easier to detach yourself from someone that doesn't have what you look for.

About Moon-Pluto opposition, in natal charts is a very difficult placement and in synastry it's very "intense". IMO, it's really difficult to make a Moon-Pluto hard aspect a healthy one. In any case, it's always good to take a look at the natal charts of each of the individuals involved in a relationship, to better judge how the relationship will unfold.

Jovee1982

Hi Jovee, I have natal Venus square Pluto so when I was in school most of my classmates also had their Pluto's squaring my Venus. It wasn't sheer coincidence that, at that time, most of my "long-term" crushes were born between 1985-86. When I was in the U I also had a significant crush on a guy with Pluto squaring my Venus (1° orb).

Past year I dated a guy whose Pluto squared my Venus with a 10' orb. Same as you, I felt as if he was trying to control me; but the problem was he has Pluto in 7H and NN in 1H, so he has some issues regarding control and he also was very demanding. It was an awful thing, because when you submit to that kind of people then they start asking you to do more things for them. And yes, there was a time when I was obsessed with my Pluto partner :D but it wasn't that long. When you know what you want in a partner then it's a lot easier to detach yourself from someone that doesn't have what you look for.

About Moon-Pluto opposition, in natal charts is a very difficult placement and in synastry it's very "intense". IMO, it's really difficult to make a Moon-Pluto hard aspect a healthy one. In any case, it's always good to take a look at the natal charts of each of the individuals involved in a relationship, to better judge how the relationship will unfold.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to reply !!!

Ironically he also has this placement in his own natal chart moon opposition Pluto and we have it in our Synastry as well. I haven’t seen it play out to bad just yet as My Pluto is in Libra and I don’t like conflict. I definitely feel the Venus sq Pluto. I don’t like that he has this control over me but I guess it would make me feel better if he was just as attached with my Pluto opposition His moon. Either way I do want us to be healthy and happy. I don’t like conflict so i rather leave and hurt and heal then stay in something that makes us both miserable. Maybe the other favorable aspects may help easy these. I guess we will see but there is definitely a connection we both feel and I feel as though is deep. I have a lot of 8th house placements so having a deep connection and bond is very important to me.