Orbs

Jovee1982

Hi there!

What are your views on ORB's? A lot of astrologers like to dismiss certain conjunctions if they are not 2 or less in degrees, or they say there less strong. I disagree. I am only boldly disagreeing from a amateur view point because of my experience. I have sun/moon conjunction in a 4 degree orb and it still feels really strong. He without even knowing about astrology always says to me, "you get me" "I can be myself around you" " I am comfortable with you" these are all said to come from these connections. So I wanted to reach out to anyone who has conjunctions wider then a 2 degree orb that the bond is still strong and there is still a true connection that can be felt at least from my experience.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not saying all astrologers feel this way, I am only saying this for anyone who combs through the internet looking for understanding with aspects, there is information out there that is not entirely true.

JUPITERASC

Hi there!

What are your views on ORB's? A lot of astrologers like to dismiss certain conjunctions if they are not 2 or less in degrees, or they say there less strong. I disagree. I am only boldly disagreeing from a amateur view point because of my experience. I have sun/moon conjunction in a 4 degree orb and it still feels really strong. He without even knowing about astrology always says to me, "you get me" "I can be myself around you" " I am comfortable with you" these are all said to come from these connections. So I wanted to reach out to anyone who has conjunctions wider then a 2 degree orb that the bond is still strong and there is still a true connection that can be felt at least from my experience.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not saying all astrologers feel this way, I am only saying this for anyone who combs through the internet looking for understanding with aspects, there is information out there that is not entirely true.
at the following link there is a TABLE OF MAXIMUM DISTANCE
AT WHICH PLANETS ARE IN ORB OF EACH OTHER

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspectorbs.html

The emboldened figures use the most commonly accepted orb allowance :smile:
The figures in normal type indicate a wider allowance accepted by some