Guru Chandal yoga- Jupiter transit in Scorpio 2018-19

nakumar

Hello friends,

My name is Kumar and I am not as astrologer but I have great interest and faith in astrology but absolutely not a blind follower.

Here's my question:-
I have strong Guru-Chandal yoga in my Natal chart which always impacts my professional/personal and social life. Now, Jupiter transit into Scorpio on October 11 which seems overall very beneficial for Scorpio Ascendants.

I would like to know if this transit will be good or bad for you considering this chandal yoga (Rahu/Jupiter conjunction). please provide some insight.

Here's my detail:
October 31 1979
08:30 AM
Hapur, U.P India

Haran

Your career house lord Sun in 12. Also this is neecha-bangam. So you career can run somehow. (Sun receives Jupiter, Mars and Ketu aspects).

Moon's (Yogakaraka) aspect on H10 means you mother may be of help in career matters.
Ketu's aspect means detachment, confusion about the path, good wisdom in profession.
Saturn in H10 means delays and demand of hardwork.

Jupiter-Rahu will make you talk against authorities. You may criticise others on workplace. You will comment about the current norms in workplace. It may make you a fake guru (master).

Mercury Dasa started Feb 2018 and goes for 17 yrs. Now, in its own antardasa - till 2020 July, it will not bring any good. After it all will be subh.

Transiting Jupiter in 10 (Scorpio) :
"it brings negative thinking and emotions into the native’s mind. You feel emotionally dissatisfied due to unfulfilled desires. It would be best to avoid any conflicts with seniors and family during this time. Some loss in property matters is also possible. All this could lead to mental distress so better keep patience and be calm. It would be good to visit religious places."

If you are concerned about Jupiter-Rahu conjunction then follow remedies for both the planets. Don't wear gem stones for Rahu as that will add more negativity.

Can I ask whether your married life is going smoothly? I got a doubt because Venus is in the border of H12 and H1.

nakumar

Happy new year and thanks for looking into my Natal chart. At least you took your valuable time in responding to my query, many thanks!

Most of your observations stand correct as my mother is always helpful to me in all aspect of my life. My carrier path is super slow despite my abilities to perform outstanding, it moves like turtle or anything slower than turtle which I can imagine..

My marital life is also not good since I married. It has always remain a disputable agreement between both of us.

I don't know what else to ask as most of my astrology houses are spoiled and impacted by one or the another.

I had some hope in my professional life but that is now depleted over the period of time which is okay at least living in reality is far better than living in dream and shattered later on.

Thanks again and have a blessed rest of your day!

Thanks,
Naveen