Donald Trump - Only Post Astrological Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahu

Banned
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

you are new here
this thread is not about tiffany or who ever.
start a thread about tiffany but please delete this post

[Moderator Note: The post on Tiffany is relevant to this thread as it pertains to Donald Trump. (From the posting): "GianPaolo diCocco's interpretation of Tiffany Trump's chart...using it to back up his assertion that Trump will be killed or impeached but I can see other interpretations as well...". As long as people responding focus on the astrological implications for Donald Trump, the post is on topic. However, if someone wants to discuss Tiffany herself then they would need to start a new thread.]

if this was a chart of ivanka,i could see the connection . but trump has nothing top do with tiffany or ms Maples and she has no input to anything he is doing as president and hence she has no relevance to this thread.
if she wants to discuss the gossip about tiffany I new thread would be iun order.
rahu

dr. farr

Just a note:
The Trump nativity is the most powerful, intense, and extreme natal chart I have ever examined (and this includes the charts of many historical figures)
However, I will not post any comments on my delineation-there are various federal laws regarding certain things that might be said (or written/posted) about certain matters connected with a sitting President, and much of what I would have to say about the chart might well be in violation of those laws...

dr. farr

CURTIS MANWARING analysis of 2016 election
that includes Donald Trump Natal :smile:

'....Donald Trump's ascendant is right on the fixed star Regulus
which is significant for royalty and a tendency to rise in life.
Schmidt said many years ago that the word for angle used in the Hellenistic texts is "kentron" which has two meanings:
one is to be a center of activity upon which something revolves around
(why it's translated as "pivot" in some cases)
and the other is to operate as a sort of goad or cattle prod.....
' http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/election2016.html

trump-natal-tmb.jpg

The Trump nativity would have been called "An Imperial Horosocope" by the court astrologers of the Roman emperors (prior to the 4th century CE)

rahu

Banned

The Trump nativity would have been called "An Imperial Horosocope" by the court astrologers of the Roman emperors (prior to the 4th century CE)
so glad to see you posting again,Dr Farr.

are there any indication in the donalds chart that could show "the king who reigned but did not govern"?

rahu

ynnest

Just a note:
The Trump nativity is the most powerful, intense, and extreme natal chart I have ever examined (and this includes the charts of many historical figures)
However, I will not post any comments on my delineation-there are various federal laws regarding certain things that might be said (or written/posted) about certain matters connected with a sitting President, and much of what I would have to say about the chart might well be in violation of those laws...

Yes, I agree with you dr. farr. His origins are reflected in his chart. I suggest people to look at his declination table, as this contains some extreme aspects between sun, uranus, pluto, moon and venus.

dr. farr

Yes, I agree with you dr. farr. His origins are reflected in his chart. I suggest people to look at his declination table, as this contains some extreme aspects between sun, uranus, pluto, moon and venus.

Yes, the declination configurations (parallels) I consider to be of great significance in the Trump nativity.

rahu

Banned

my correct prediction that trump would be elected president in spite of the odds, was based on his node Uranus conjunction. I had noticed that Obama ben Kenya also had this aspect and that this allowed him to channel the feelings of the populous.

but these words were fallacious as Obama ben Kenya lied about everything and expanded the war in the middle east.

so trumps election was easy to see because he too was channeling what the populous wanted to hear thru his node /Uranus conjunction. but I must say he is a better liar than Obama ben Kenya because he was able to convince the "common man" that he a billionaire was looking out for their interest.

in the end Obama ben Kenya and trump are both puppets of the same war machine as Obama expanded the war that bush started and now trump is going to expand the war that Obama ben Kenya escalated.

now that trump has handed over the keys of the government to Netanyahu and the Rothschild Zionist , we are going to see nuclear weapons used in the middle east.

rahu

Kuntuzangmo

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ee-examining-russia-trump-connections-n735391

drumpf sabians

sn 21 sag 4th 21º Sagittarius: A child and a dog wearing borrowed eyeglasses.
Usefulness of make-believe. Rising to situations through the imagination. Assuming a part ahead of natural development.

moon 22 sag 4th 22º Sagittarius: A chinese laundry.
Retreat to the inner world of self after outer achievement. Safe return to ancestral patterns of behavior. Easy poise.

jup18 libr 2nd 18º Libra: Two men placed under arrest.
Responsibility of individual to society in terms of normal behavior. Return to values. Obligation to face objective facts.

venus 26 cancer 11th 26º Cancer: Guests are reading in the library of a luxurious home.
Emergence of consciousness upon higher levels of being, once life has been fulfilled at normal levels. Conscious fruition.r

ac 30 leo (conj. regulus) 30º Leo: An unsealed letter.
Basic faith in the goodness of all life. Unthinking trust in, or desire to see to the bottom of all things. Confidence.

sun 23 gem 10th 23º Gemini: Three fledglings in a nest high in a tree.
Conscious self-establishment in the soul and its threefold nature. Innate self-confidence. Superiority of real being.

ic 25 scorp 25º Scorpio: An x ray photograph.
Penetrating power of reality. Dependence of outer facts upon basic structures or causes. Sharp and applied discrimination

pl 11 leo 12th 11º Leo: Children on a swing in a huge oak tree.
The sustaining 'and protective power of ancestral background against emotions. Appreciation of inborn cultural restraint.

dc 30 aqua 30º Aquarius: Moon-lit fields, once babylon, are blooming white.
Soul-refreshing inner poetry of being. Spiritually nurtured sentiment which illumines the heart. Voices from the past.

uranus 18 gem 10th 18º Gemini: Two chinese men talking chinese (in a western crowd).
Alienness, but also independence from environment. Conscious self-sustainment in spite of all conditions. Individualization

merc 9 cancer 11th 9º Cancer: A small, naked girl bends over a pond trying to catch a fish.
First curiosity of being; innocent reaching out for understanding. Untiring eagerness; Unsocial or infantile cravings.

chiron15 libr 2nd 15º Libra: Circular paths.
Perfect and effortless participation in the universal order. Smooth approach to self-expression; inert self-satisfaction.

mc 25 taur 25º Taurus: A large well-kept public park.
Social strength of collectivities. Power of traditional culture. Faithfulness to established achievements. Immutability.

saturn 24 cancer 11th 24º Cancer: A woman and two men castaways on a small island of the south seas.
The three "souls" in man-actional, emotional, mental-"exiled" in the body. Potential fulfillment. Sense of being lost in life

neptune 6 libr 2nd 6º Libra: A man watches his ideals taking a concrete form before his inner vision.
Inevitable confrontation with the concrete results of one's ideals. Lessons to be learned from it. Willingness of heart.

pof 29 aqua 6th 29º Aquarius: Butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.
Immortality of the real self. Graduation into a new realm of being. Confident projection of self; lack of self-confidence.

nn 21 gem 10th 21º Gemini: A tumultuous labor demonstration.
The impetuous onsurge of natural instincts within the field of the conscious ego. Blind struggle. Compelling power of fate

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

it seems the Donald may be going over the edge. Uranus conjunct the node can bring out unstable mental states if not worse.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-de...fense-protester-case-214131776--election.html

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.
Trump's lawyers sought to dismiss the lawsuit by three protesters who say they were roughed up by his supporters at a March 1, 2016 rally in Louisville, Kentucky. They argued that Trump didn't intend for his supporters to use force.
Two women and a man say they were shoved and punched by audience members at Trump's command. Much of it was captured on video and widely broadcast during the campaign, showing Trump pointing at the protesters and repeating "get them out."
Judge David J. Hale in Louisville ruled Friday that the suit against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters can proceed. Hale found ample facts supporting allegations that the protesters' injuries were a "direct and proximate result" of Trump's actions, and noted that the Supreme Court has ruled out constitutional protections for speech that incites violence.
"It is plausible that Trump's direction to 'get 'em out of here' advocated the use of force," the judge wrote. "It was an order, an instruction, a command."

unique_astrology

http://theweek.com/speedreads/693812/heres-everything-trump-promised-first-100-days-hes-done-almost-none?yptr=yahoo

What trump said he would accomplish in his first 100 days - don't waste time looking for how many he has done. Looks like Saturn aspecting his Sun and Moon made him a loser. Sad.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contract

"What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty and accountability, and bringing change to Washington.

On the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following:

Six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.

SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).

THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.

FOURTH, a five year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.

FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

Seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.

SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

THIRD, I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.

FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.

SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

Five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.

SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.

THIRD, cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities.

FOURTH, begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.

FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”

I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act
An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with two children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from seven to three, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35% to 15%, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10% rate.

End the Off-shoring Act
Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

American Energy and Infrastructure Act
Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over ten years. It is revenue neutral.

School Choice and Education Opportunity Act
Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends Common Core and brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and makes two - and four - year college more affordable.

Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act
Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act
Allows Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services and creates tax-free dependent care savings accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

End Illegal Immigration Act
Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a two-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a five-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

Restoring Community Safety Act
Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

Restoring National Security Act
Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values.

Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act
Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people."

rahu

Banned

https://www.prisonplanet.com/republ...ald-trump-has-a-dangerous-mental-illness.html

A group of leading psychiatrists told a conference that Donald Trump has clear hallmarks of mental illness that compromise his role as president.
Twenty-five researchers made a drastic break away from ethical standards by meeting at Yale University on Thursday to discuss evidence questioning the commander-in-chief’s mental health.
They were unanimous in their conclusions that the president suffers a combination of personality disorders.
The psychiatrists defended the move by saying it was their ‘ethical responsibility’ to warn the American public about the ‘dangers’ Trump poses to the country.
Speaking to Daily Mail Online, they insisted the president displays anti-social, narcissistic and chauvinistic tendencies that, they believe, are grounds for impeachment.
However, other mental health experts have hit out at the conference, saying that such a ‘diagnosis’ is not possible without a one-on-one consultation.
And Connecticut Republican Party Chairman JR Romano accused the group of ‘throwing ethical standards out the window because they cannot accept the election results’

uranus/node/sun stellium opposed to the moon is often associated with mental disorders
rahu

unique_astrology

Saturn transit to 2017 inaugural Mars/Saturn square:

2017 Inauguration Jan 20 2017, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00 White House Dist of Columbia, 38°N53’50”, 077°W02’13”

Sat Sqr Mar Tr-Na Jun 17 2017 24°Sg22′ R 24°Pi22′ D (Jun 2 in RA)

Sat Cnj Sat Tr-Na Jun 28 2017 23°Sg31′ R 23°Sg31′ D

Sat Cnj Sat Tr-Na Oct 19 2017 23°Sg31′ D 23°Sg31′ D

Sat Sqr Mar Tr-Na Oct 29 2017 24°Sg22′ D 24°Pi22′ D (Nov 9 in RA)

rahu

Banned

https://www.yahoo.com/
Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein: 'Donald Trump has lied like no president in my lifetime'

One of the veteran journalists who broke the Watergate scandal has said that Donald Trump “has lied as no president...in my lifetime has, day in and day out.”
Carl Bernstein, known for his investigation into the Richard Nixon-era scandal with Washington Post colleague Bob Woodward, was speaking to CNN about the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that had taken place the night before.

the Donald's lies are so endemic , it can't just be his mercury square to Neptune.
rather pholous is conjunct the vertex and square to sedna and opposed to the venus/Saturn conjunction. pholous is of the nature of Saturn and Neptune so here it shows his inability to speak the truth without some outlandish embellishment of the truth . sedna is a symbol of cultural truths and pholous square to sedna gives the persistent need to lie about everything for personal self aggrandizement.

rahu

rahu

Banned

http://wshu.org/post/mental-health-professionals-meet-yale-analyze-president-trump#stream/0

Mental Health Professionals Meet At Yale To Analyze President Trump

“This is definitely not a partisan effort. You know, I despised George Bush. It never occurred from me for a minute that he was mentally ill and I never heard from my colleagues that he was mentally ill. Yet, 41,000 of my colleagues have signed a petition saying that Donald Trump is mentally ill.”

negative node conjunct Uranus
rahu

Last edited:

ynnest

http://wshu.org/post/mental-health-professionals-meet-yale-analyze-president-trump#stream/0

Mental Health Professionals Meet At Yale To Analyze President Trump

“This is definitely not a partisan effort. You know, I despised George Bush. It never occurred from me for a minute that he was mentally ill and I never heard from my colleagues that he was mentally ill. Yet, 41,000 of my colleagues have signed a petition saying that Donald Trump is mentally ill.”

negative node conjunct Uranus
rahu

Thank you for that.

Y

rahu

Banned

it seems trumps day of reckoning is at had.
the transiting node will transit trumps mars on june 8th at 26leo47

mercury square will be the node at 27tau17 on june 5th and
Saturn/Neptune will have 1/16th harmonic to the node on june 6th at 4sag41
this implies hidden dynamics will try to obscure the nature of trumps failings and deceit. this could involved Netanyahu as he has a strong Neptune/Saturn dynamic.

but with Uranus/Jupiter biquintile south node at 20cancer 18 on june 10th and the Uranus/Saturn midpoint conjunct the node at 25aqu5 on June 12th and on June 16th at 26aquar2, it seems that legal actions will over take trump finally.so from the 12th to 16th great ,likely unexpected changes will overwhelm trump.

sedna will be square the transiting node early on june 11th . so this would be the day when trumps fake pronouncements could bring retribution .

rahu

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep it to astrology, to All

All,

Please keep the Trump discussions to astrology. If you just want to complain about Trump, find a political web site.

Back to astrology,

Tim

it seems trumps day of reckoning is at had.
the transiting node will transit trumps mars on june 8th

mercury square ... and Saturn/Neptune will have 1/16th harmonic to the node on june 6th at 4sag41... this implies hidden dynamics will try to obscure the nature of trumps failings and deceit.

legal actions will over take trump finally.so from the 12th to 16th great ,likely unexpected changes

sedna will be square the transiting node early on june 11th . so this would be the day when trumps fake pronouncements could bring retribution .

You can interpret astrology in several ways and this is a perfect example.

As we have seen, Trump and his White House staff were exonerated by Comey and intelligence services testimony! They revealed he wasn't being investigated and no one colluded with the Russians.

The 'hidden dynamics' are the deceit about Trump's innocence being hidden by collusion between elite politicians of both parties and the media but continued with the charade of innuendo and smears.

'Legal actions' will be taken against Comey and others for leaking classified information to the media.

'fake pronouncements could bring retribution' will be against those politicians and media who plotted against Trump. CNN and the NY Times were singled out by Comey as fake news.

See how that works? :tongue:

Whatever happened to the Left's chant of "Love trumps hate?" All I see and hear from the Left is raging hatred. You need to do something that is actually constructive and contact your representatives in Congress and tell them to STOP WASTING THEIR TIME and OUR MONEY with useless investigations and GET SOMETHING DONE in D.C. for a change!

dr. farr

The conclusions I came to after a detailed study of Trump's natal chart (which is a powerful chart indeed), regarding his mind, are among the most important reasons I oppose Trump as president of our country...

Status
Not open for further replies.