Kalasarpa yoga and ketu transits

Gozdeserhat

Dear friends ı have kalasarpa yoga in (2/8 axis) my chart and ı ve been through ketu mahadasha which ı lost every material ı had my house my money plus my marriage as well. I almost lost my mind since ı also have moon conjunct rahu in 8th house. Now ı am in Venus dasha but transit ketu is going to conjunct on my natal Venus which is in 12th house jhetısha nakashtra. I am danushya lagna. Venus rules 6th and 11th house. I have no more money and ı am so scared ıf any other dept is waiting ahead of me. I want to live a peacefull life and ıf possible make my second marriage. Is there anyone who can help me predict about the transit ketu conjunct my natal Venus on around 26 April 2021?

DOB 20 october 81 İzmir Turkey 13.18 pm
Any ınsight would be very appreciated
Thank you

Virinchi

forget about 2nd marriage for the time being and think about debts.
they will get beyond control in venus dasa.
Most challenging period will be 2023-25 and again 2025-27.

After 7 years you can think of 2nd marriage if financial situation is better (i dont see much chances)

Gozdeserhat

forget about 2nd marriage for the time being and think about debts.
they will get beyond control in venus dasa.
Most challenging period will be 2023-25 and again 2025-27.

After 7 years you can think of 2nd marriage if financial situation is better (i dont see much chances)
thank you for your answer ı didnt expect such a troubled time ahead of me again but anyway what ever destıny bestows right? Since ı have no more material belonging to loose ı would be better to take care of my health thank you for insights 🙏

creativei

Kala means time sarpa is snake so literally it means snake coiled the time , which obstruct normal flow of life and gives many sufferings problems only KS dosha chart person how hell the life is , they went through all the nook and corner of life have seen every worst things . so due to that after certain period it takes them high in life , many KS dosha persons are holding post in their profession sphere, there break every obstacles which comes on their life and will attain pinnacle of success . but only after tasting hell . that makes them stronger . on spiritual note its blessings because most of their karmic debts gets cleared in this life . KS act differently to different chart . but whatever it is , they say KS loses its power at 35 after 40 KS will act as yoga .

As per your chart health is good , education is moderate but not high level of academics , though you may had some problems it will nice . profession is good , though you will have occasional changes but it wont affect in large scale . finance is moderate , if u plan your savings and wont waste it then it will be nice , 2nd lord in 10th with 1st lord is good for earning , even you earn very young itself . since 8th lord aspecting 2nd at times you suffer from finance crisis , cheat ,deceive by others . so careful in money matters . problems with siblings indicated , even to some extent loss of siblings too , so take care . 7th lord is retro so not happiness from spouse , though he well to do , despite of that you cant connect with him emotionally .

8th lord in 8th is good for longevity but person has to undergo many sufferings and humiliations . only life exists rest all snatched away ., traditional text says person even visit jail once . my dad has this and i have told about that . so careful in that follow country rules and dont get into issues .

venus in scorpio indicates indulgence and loss of property and money through females . mars in leo good for courage , physical power but , not good for siblings . ketu in 2nd house aspected by guru ,so no problem to finance of family life . even you divorce marriage happens soon ,there will be another person waiting in line .

your 4th lord is combust indicates problems in home mother , happiness , finance and children's . both husband children troubles you and gives you many expenditures .

your ninth lord is debilitated this indicates problems in father , religious beliefs , higher education ,govt related things , growth in life . at times moral laxity is in danger . watch out your activities it may deviate from righteous path . control intake of intake of non veg and liquor as it spoils your health . if sun is weak person lacks will power and soul power . even for a tiny issues they worries lot . doesn't have guts fight back with life . so develop that . do sun salutations daily on early morning near river side . do yoga poses and meditations .

curreny dasa is venus which is in scorpio indicates money loses and wasting energy in wrong things . problems with females . mind gets disturbed , loss in relationships , cheating too . venus is aspecting by rahu and mars , so indicates heavy expenditures loss. deceived in money matters . elder siblings troubles . only good thing is you get physical pleasures lot . even if u indulge in sins it wont come out as 6th lord in 12th is harsha yoga . if you commit mistake then you will pay price for that sure . control mind and body . you will see changes in relationship wise and professional wise , chances of falling in love again . money is wasted in indulgence . but you also get gains too only after draining out .

current sat transits good for relationships occupation business related travels . ketu transited to scorpio is some what bad , again indicates wrong relationships , money wasted . mind goes in wrong path . so tame it . mind often gets disturbs , some out mismatched thoughts may come . if you have elder siblings you get both trouble and gains also their married life will have troubles . this venus dasa is mixed of good and bad . you get sudden take in life . ..

Yes you have chances of second marriage since current dasa is in 7th lord star . since Jupiter too aspects 2nd house . you should remain married . though its filled with thrones , that's different story . there is one chance in 2023-24. after that no ...

Last edited:

Gozdeserhat

Kala means time sarpa is snake so literally it means snake coiled the time , which obstruct normal flow of life and gives many sufferings problems only KS dosha chart person how hell the life is , they went through all the nook and corner of life have seen every worst things . so due to that after certain period it takes them high in life , many KS dosha persons are holding post in their profession sphere, there break every obstacles which comes on their life and will attain pinnacle of success . but only after tasting hell . that makes them stronger . on spiritual note its blessings because most of their karmic debts gets cleared in this life . KS act differently to different chart . but whatever it is , they say KS loses its power at 35 after 40 KS will act as yoga .

As per your chart health is good , education is moderate but not high level of academics , though you may had some problems it will nice . profession is good , though you will have occasional changes but it wont affect in large scale . finance is moderate , if u plan your savings and wont waste it then it will be nice , 2nd lord in 10th with 1st lord is good for earning , even you earn very young itself . since 8th lord aspecting 2nd at times you suffer from finance crisis , cheat ,deceive by others . so careful in money matters . problems with siblings indicated , even to some extent loss of siblings too , so take care . 7th lord is retro so not happiness from spouse , though he well to do , despite of that you cant connect with him emotionally .

8th lord in 8th is good for longevity but person has to undergo many sufferings and humiliations . only life exists rest all snatched away ., traditional text says person even visit jail once . my dad has this and i have told about that . so careful in that follow country rules and dont get into issues .

venus in scorpio indicates indulgence and loss of property and money through females . mars in leo good for courage , physical power but , not good for siblings . ketu in 2nd house aspected by guru ,so no problem to finance of family life . even you divorce marriage happens soon ,there will be another person waiting in line .

your 4th lord is combust indicates problems in home mother , happiness , finance and children's . both husband children troubles you and gives you many expenditures .

your ninth lord is debilitated this indicates problems in father , religious beliefs , higher education ,govt related things , growth in life . at times moral laxity is in danger . watch out your activities it may deviate from righteous path . control intake of intake of non veg and liquor as it spoils your health . if sun is weak person lacks will power and soul power . even for a tiny issues they worries lot . doesn't have guts fight back with life . so develop that . do sun salutations daily on early morning near river side . do yoga poses and meditations .

curreny dasa is venus which is in scorpio indicates money loses and wasting energy in wrong things . problems with females . mind gets disturbed , loss in relationships , cheating too . venus is aspecting by rahu and mars , so indicates heavy expenditures loss. deceived in money matters . elder siblings troubles . only good thing is you get physical pleasures lot . even if u indulge in sins it wont come out as 6th lord in 12th is harsha yoga . if you commit mistake then you will pay price for that sure . control mind and body . you will see changes in relationship wise and professional wise , chances of falling in love again . money is wasted in indulgence . but you also get gains too only after draining out .

current sat transits good for relationships occupation business related travels . ketu transited to scorpio is some what bad , again indicates wrong relationships , money wasted . mind goes in wrong path . so tame it . mind often gets disturbs , some out mismatched thoughts may come . if you have elder siblings you get both trouble and gains also their married life will have troubles . this venus dasa is mixed of good and bad . you get sudden take in life . ..

Yes you have chances of second marriage since current dasa is in 7th lord star . since Jupiter too aspects 2nd house . you should remain married . though its filled with thrones , that's different story . there is one chance in 2023-24. after that no ...

I am speechless thank you. About the hail thing ı am allways troubled by laws you are right. I still have courts. Not big ones for jailing of course mars gives me strenght and ı beat people Sometimes and swear them thats why ı am in troubled. I never wanted to be a Mother ı wont have a Child and ı am 40 so ı wont change my mind on this issue ı cant afford my life for a Child because ı was not a happy Child ı am scared to make another miatake by taising an unhappy Child. Thats why ı want to meet someone who doenst want a Child or has allready a Child. I ve been hospitalized twice in my life according to neervewreck spot on rahu moon allways plays mindgames. Since ı am out of hell ı cant trust any person so ı live in my personal cave and mind ı am afraid to touch people... People are not honest and they allways hurt thank you so much for insights