Employee&co-worker.. is she good person and why she is doing that?

Kholod

Dear all

I don't know if this chart can be read due to the early asc and the moon in the last degree of the sign?!

By the way I am her manager.. I feel that she is not working with us as a team this is not the first time working together and we were good as a team but since the begining of this year I feel that she doesn't care about work and some thing wrong going in her mind I cann't understand it!! she was absent yesterday she said that she is sick I feel she is lying!! Or Is it me who have the problem and misunderstand things because of jup?

Also what should I consider her as 6th house or 7th house?

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦٠٥_١٣٤٠١.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٦٠٥_١٣٤٠١.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Moon is in the inauspicious 29th degree in its detriment in Sco and Merc (employee) is in the sign of Saturn's (your) detriment.

Moon is sitting in the employee's 2nd house of money. Could there be salary issues or that she thinks she is not being paid enough. She is also sitting in the 7th house from you and does not receive you well. She could also see you as competition.

Have you tried reaching out to her and having a general conversation about how she feels she is progressing, since she started just half a year ago? Saturn is in its own house, so should not come across as being focused just on themselves.

As to her calling in sick, interestingly the Moon is in her 6th house and in detriment (weak) as noted.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your co-worker's Arabic lot for the truth is @ 24 Scorpio in the whole sign 11th house. The 11th is a house of no malice but Scorpio is a mute sign. Ruler of the lot Mars is conjoining with Neptune. Co-worker moon in a water sign, Lot ruler mars in a water sign.

Her/moon moves away from the lot of truth placement 24 Scorpio, and the lot ruler conjoins with Neptune.

So all in all what im getting from this, is that she has been lying to you about not coming into work. And from the water placements of the planets, shes either going through some issues in her life right now, which she is keeping quiet about (moon in silent Scorpio) and she is using drink/and or drugs to escape reality. (moon in Scorpio/mars in Pisces with Neptune) This is why you are noticing a change in her behavior.

Kholod

Hi,

The Moon is in the inauspicious 29th degree in its detriment in Sco and Merc (employee) is in the sign of Saturn's (your) detriment.

Moon is sitting in the employee's 2nd house of money. Could there be salary issues or that she thinks she is not being paid enough. She is also sitting in the 7th house from you and does not receive you well. She could also see you as competition.

Have you tried reaching out to her and having a general conversation about how she feels she is progressing, since she started just half a year ago? Saturn is in its own house, so should not come across as being focused just on themselves.

As to her calling in sick, interestingly the Moon is in her 6th house and in detriment (weak) as noted.
Thankyou for your reply

Yes Iam sure that we all have problem with salary and this is not new for us.. And we are working together for 5years. We were good and an amazing team.. Only at the end of 2019 and begining of 2020 she started to act careless .. You are right Now Iam focusing on my self because she doesn't care to succeed. So I will not let myself down for her! I tryed to motivate her many times but she didn't care.

Kholod

Your co-worker's Arabic lot for the truth is @ 24 Scorpio in the whole sign 11th house. The 11th is a house of no malice but Scorpio is a mute sign. Ruler of the lot Mars is conjoining with Neptune. Co-worker moon in a water sign, Lot ruler mars in a water sign.

Her/moon moves away from the lot of truth placement 24 Scorpio, and the lot ruler conjoins with Neptune.

So all in all what im getting from this, is that she has been lying to you about not coming into work. And from the water placements of the planets, shes either going through some issues in her life right now, which she is keeping quiet about (moon in silent Scorpio) and she is using drink/and or drugs to escape reality. (moon in Scorpio/mars in Pisces with Neptune) This is why you are noticing a change in her behavior.

Yes dear I am sure she has been lying and this is one of things which make me whats wrong with her! Iam not sure if there is an issue in her life because we don't talk about our personal life but I don't think this is her problem! Maybe it is something about the job, me or with the other members of the team. Even the team were annoying that she is careless.!

Thankyou for your reply