[18-03-2015] UEFA Champions League

Jibreil

Banned
Barcelona vs Manchester City

Barcelona have won their last 3 matches against Man City in all competitions. Taking Barcelona as Asc for this game.

Let's take a look at the chart for this match: NO testimonies in favour of the ASC, but we see Mars strongly placed just inside Lord 7 Aries own cusp and Moon oppose Antiscion of Mars after travelling 4.xx degrees - Not expecting Man City to lose this one.

Borussia Dortmund vs Juventus

Same chart as above - Juventus are ASC for this game, again if I got the ASC/DSC correct NOT expecting Dortmund to lose this one.

dark

uZ5WAcv.png

Jibreil

Banned
I'm sure they will be playing in their Light Blue Kit, but as you could see the color method didn't work in Atl Madrid match. That's why I'm inclining on H2H stats.

Please feel to analyse further on this game.

dark

oy, sorry

ari=red=dsc=barcelona
sca=blue=asc=man city

ari=black=dsc=juventus (?)
sca=yellow=asc=borussia
sca=black/white=asc=juventus (?)

Jibreil

Banned
I will be using market odds, people favoring a team more, H2H to assign ASC/DSC in future football matches. Data used will be from sites such as WhoScored.com, Oddchecker.com.

Let's see if this way we can workout a new possible solution.

EhabAtari

Well , here are my exceptions for today :

Barcelona vs Manchester City

Barcelona with it's nickname or home kit (Blue shirt with red stripes and blue shorts ) can be presented by Jupiter or Mercury.

While Manchester City with it's nickname or home kit (Sky blue shirt and shorts) can be presented by Venus.(Assuming that they will wear the home kit.)

Looking into the chart , Venus is 1st degree in Taurus inside 7th house. Jupiter inside Leo in 10th house can be consider power but not like Venus position. Mercury inside PIC in 5th house is weak position. Therefore , I am NOT expecting Manchester city to LOSE the game , at least in original time.

Borussia Dortmund vs Juventus

Borssuia Dortmund with their yellow kit which can be presented by Sun is in weak position , inside PIC on 5th house. For both Juventus kits home and away , which can presented by Saturn or Jupiter , both planets got a good positions comparing with sun. Therefore , I am NOT expecting Borussia Dortmund to WIN this game.

EhabAtari

Barca won 1-0 (My mistake that Jupiter was in house of success , I forgot that rule). Brossia Dortmund lost as expected.

bombus

Hi. I am new here and I am very interested in sports astrology. I would like to learn. How can I get the house of succes and what is mean? Thanks

Jibreil

Banned
Hi. I am new here and I am very interested in sports astrology. I would like to learn. How can I get the house of succes and what is mean? Thanks

Hello & welcome. I would reckon you start reading books on Horary by J. Frawley. They will teach you basics & advance Astrology. Later you can easy pick up Sports Astro.