Compatibility

nansens

Hi Mr. Asto,

Makes sense that you feel like you two have an intellectual connection, there are a lot of factors that are working for you.

I like your composite. You will have a lots of lovely conversations that bond your egos together (probably planning fun meet ups) - Sun and Mercury in 5th house, and it is intense with Pluto opposing both the planets. There definitely is love but what kind will be up to you - Venus conj NN and Moon in you composite is a great sign. Lots of conversations that are soul-filling and you will feel like you are moving ahead in life.
However, Saturn in the 12 house in the composite is not a great sign. You two will prefer brushing problems under the rug rather than discuss them out in the open. Over time this will add up and blow up in your faces. Neptune and Urnaus so close to Saturn make it all the more random and vague when you do start discussing your issues.

But please remember astrology is about multiple aspects, and no one aspect defines the relationship.

Things working for you two synastry wise (how you will behave around each other)
1. Your mercury conj her mercury and NN - This can feel significant, especially for her, you are pulling her forward in life through conversations. You have similar ways of processing and thinking through ideas slowly and methodically. But this connection does not point to longevity in a relationship necessarily.
2 Your Mercury sextiles her Venus - She likes how you think and talks and her Pisces venus heart may also already be weaving little playful fantasies about being together.
3. You NN conj her Jupiter - This only works if you have been focussing on your inner work. What brings her joy and expansiveness will bring you a little closer to the lessons you have to learn in life.
4. Your Moon trine her Mars - You reaaallly like the way she takes action, and how she goes about getting things done. it might hurt you at times (because her mars also square your Chiron), but this is one of your more sexual aspects.

The troubling bit with your synastry is your Saturn square her mars which also squares you Chiron. This is a combative aspect. She will find attitudes towards her restrictive at times and might end up reacting in ways that hurt you (Chiron learns from these hurts). Similarly, Pluto opp mercury, not as scary but you have will need to know what she is thinking about, who she is talking etc. This can be intense some people, so watch for cues before going full steam.

I would suggest you also read up on house overlays in synastry. From what I see you both will always enjoy communicating with her Moon in your 3rd house and your Sun in hers. Also with her Uranus and Neptune so tight with her Moon she could be someone who is very random and likes to live in her castle in the clouds, and all three trine your mercury - you love this constant stimulation.

This is all I can see for now at first glance.
Hope this helps. Let me know what you think

mrastro

Account Closed
Thank you for the detailed reading. I think a lot of what you said is true. I think we are similar in our ways of thinking and she is beautiful. You said that we will have a lots of lovely conversations and that we both will always enjoy communicating, but you also said
You two will prefer brushing problems under the rug rather than discuss them out in the open. Over time this will add up and blow up in your faces. Neptune and Uranus so close to Saturn make it all the more random and vague when you do start discussing your issues.
. Does the positive aspects of communication is outweigh the negative ones? I don't have much knowledge in astrology. I hope the good aspects in the charts will overcome the hard aspects.

nansens

Does the positive aspects of communication is outweigh the negative ones? I don't have much knowledge in astrology. I hope the good aspects in the charts will overcome the hard aspects.

Astrology is interesting because every person reacts differently to energies. So not talking about the heavy stuff might hurt your relationship, or keep it going, depends on the individuals...

In my experience we will people into our life to learn certain lessons. Till we have learned what we must from the present, we will keep finding ourselves in similar situations in the future.

I'll just leave you with this, even though Astrology gives us signs to how things might be, take nothing for granted. Aim to always work towards what feels most authentic to you.

Also I feel like the two of you will be really good friends and will be there for each other.
All the best with what is to come :)

mrastro

Account Closed
Thank you. I am willing to make the necessary adjustments to make our relationship work. I hope she feels the same way.