Relationship queries

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I chanced upon this forum after a search on google and it got me interested to find out more about horary astrology. I've never had a horary done and wonder what are the questions that I can asked and how horary works? I've spent some time browsing the forum and found some interesting questions that intrigued me.

Currently, I have a romantic affair which I would like to know if this will blossom into a positive and stable relationship?

ps: Is he still involved(emotionally) with his ex or if he is faithful to me?

Thanks and the time of my question asked is 10.54am Singapore. June 13.

A

Anonymous

rephrased question

Hi all,

Please disregard the above question. I've read more about horary and realised a question should be asked when it is more pressing. The above question was asked casually. Please disregard that. :p

New question: How does this piscean man feel for me? Will his feelings for me last?

Time of question: 01.35am, 14-6-2005

Thanks

A

Anonymous

cusp

Hi all,

As I'm reading more about horary astrology these few days, I'm getting the very basic elementary knowledge of what to look out for when a relationship question is asked. The querent will be represented by the rising sign ruler and the partner will be the 7th house ruler. However, as I was hopefully curiously trying to create a chart on my own, I'm dumbfounded and stuck, as the rising sign is at 29degree pisces. Cusp of aries. Will I be pisces rising or Aries? lol! He is libra or virgo? lol!

Appreciate any astrologers to help interpret my chart and offer guidance. Thank you!