Just curious - Mars in the 8th - any thoughts?

A2Xgi9.png

Greetings,
If someone wants to take a look, I've always been curious about Mars in the 8th house of my natal. Not to be a negative Nancy, but sometimes it indicates a violent death. I know astrologers don't like to ponder those sorts of inquiries, but maybe someone could give advanced insight on how my Mars is aspected? I didn't include this, but it is conjunct my part of fortune, both 7 degrees Leo. By the way, I don't shy away from dire predictions. I know nothing can be 100% predictable, but I find the study fascinating.
Many thanks!

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello Melby,

whole sign placements don't count as much as quadrant house placement (Placidus) at least below the degree 60 of north latitude.

:love:

Mars in the 8th means sex, so you don't see sex as pronounced as libertine reality in your chart.

Lykanized

That placement in Mars might make you very magnetic, yet intimidating at the same time.
Would you say Mars in the 8th is similar to an Aries ruled 8th house? Mine has a connection to my Asc since my mars is conjunct, I just wonder if that could lead to some magnetism as well and possible intimidation