Mystic Rectangle

devalight

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...&min=0&lat=47.65&long=117.42&zone=4&e1=0&e2=1

I would welcome some feedback or interpretation on the above chart. Birth date: July 14, 1958 at 10:00 a.m. PST at Spokane, Washington (in case link doesn't work)

Does anyone else have a mystic rectangle configuration in their chart? If so, how do you think it has affected your life?

Do the sextiles and trines effectively balance the T-square and oppositon?

Do the effects of a close Venus-Saturn opposition ever lessen with age?

What are the indications in this chart of a strong interest in spiritual and philosophical matters?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

devalight

wilsontc

Staff member
North node conjunction

devalight,

What are the indications in this chart of a strong interest in spiritual and philosophical matters?

Neptune (spirituality) conjunct (energy is combined with) North node (future goals) conjunct Jupiter (philosophy) is the most likely source. Also the strong aspects made to these two planets.

Explaining,

Tim

devalight

Thanks, Tim - I am sure the Neptune-Jupiter conjuction at the Nodes is a factor, with all the aspects, as you say. Particulary Venus in the 9th trine Jupiter and the trine from Jupiter to Saturn in the 3rd house.

Saturn trine Mercury (chart ruler) imparts a very serious mind no matter what subject!

Devalight

K

kat

If you are goal minded and pursue it , you can really be out and in front.
I have never seen any particular trend regarding people who have this in their charts basically they were very different types of people.
Okay, maybe in regards to their goals they show talent and other tend to take some notice depending on how it is placed in the chart . Your chart has a lot of indications for being out rather than introverted . You will probably get credit were credit is due whether it be positive or negative.

L

Leila

Hi from Venezuela,

I was born the 29 of april, 1965 in pittsburgh pennsylvenia. at 7:53 pm

I have three mystic rectangles. No squares except for north node. Of course, not including minors. My sun is in conjuction with venus, my ruler. I have a web page named "we were created to be happy and afficient" in spanish. I do beleive it, but to be honest, this beleive is product of brain washing myself, becouse I have a natural tendency to do exactly the oppocite: be sad and inefficient, Well, not allways, but it has been there since I was a child.

Maybe all those mystical rectangles have something to do with it? It has never really been understood by me how they work in my life.

would somebody explain? Thankyou.

wilsontc

Staff member
Restricted emotion

Leila,

You have Saturn (duty, also restriction, structuring) focused in your 4th house (home, also emotions), indicating you may have a natural tendency to restrict your emotions or to feel restricted emotionally. The "over-doing" is indicated by a least aspected (strong energy) Jupiter (expansion) in your chart.

Since Saturn is part of a Grand Square (strong energy) between your nodes (indicating the past and your future goals), Saturn energy has a LOT to do with achieving your goals in life. As you have discovered, when you apply Saturn energy to structure things, it can be very powerful. But, in your case, there is always the challenge of facing the emotionally restrictive feeling of the energy. As you have discovered, focusing on something else (such as your Moon (home, also emotions) focused in your 6th house (daily work) can provide a relief when Saturn energy becomes TOO restrictive.

Explaining,

Tim

devalight

Thanks again, everyone who looked at my chart and responded. Kat, I think it is quite true that there are many indications for extraversion. However, I am very introverted! This can only be explained, I feel, by the very powerful Saturn influence, which you point out. I think that the opposition between the moon/venus to Saturn is probably the driving force here. Possibly also an influence from the Virgo ascendant, but is Virgo all that introverted?

My question is-- how can Saturn so dominate a person's personality when it is not dignified or in rulership (although it is close to an angle)?

Devalight[/u]

L

Leila

As we say in Venezuela,

A Thousand Thanks, Could not explain it better!!

From now on I know I have to.... Ups, I DONT KNOW...

If I let go of my feelings, it has gotten me in BIG trouble, and I¨m tired of them, and if I close myself, which I have been doing for some time now.. I isolet myself from anything else beside "my mothers house", I mean, I am 40, I have two beautiful doughters who look up for me, dont have a house, dont have money, dont have a money making job, dont really care toomuch to find (fight) for the things everybody else seam to live or die for.. Its like my real self doesnt care about things, never did. I love to help people, that is my biggest motivation. So now I have Urano conjucting Saturn, and it is building up a revolution but against my own self. Can this be destructive? How far should I just let things happen without creating bigger storms? Like illness or definite separation from my family, or the total drowning of my sensitive/psiquic side.

I am opening out to find a healthy outlet for this huge energy building a huracane of something I fear.. or dont see clearly.

There must be a Healthier way to handle this planetary blessing, I feel it is not a matter of staying still anymore, I just dont have the minimum idea of where and how to move. So I have frozen in many ways.
Thanks again, and sorry for putting it out to you.

wilsontc

Staff member
Bucket chart

devalight,

Since you have more planets on the left side of the chart than on the right, you tend to focus on yourself. Since you have more planets on the top of your chart than on the bottom you tend to focus more on the outside world. The challenge is you have Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) square (energy is combined with) Sun (self-expression), so you may not see clearly how you express yourself. Think back on your life: do you tend to think first about what YOU can do in situations? Are you concerned about how the OUTER WORLD thinks about you? Do you feel yourself emotionally connected to the events that occur in the world? These are indications of the "self" and "outer world" focuses indicated in your chart.

As to your question...you have an emphasis on Saturn in your chart because you have a bucket chart. According to Tracy Marks of Art of Astrological Chart Interpretation:
Bowl pattern - "All planets fall within 180 degrees (or a maximum of 190 degrees) and on one side of an opposition, and no more than 60 degrees or two houses of the occupied portion of the chart are empty..."
Bucket pattern - "...a bowl pattern with a handle...a planet or two closely conjunct planets at least 30 degrees from the planets within the bowl...channels...[their] energy through the handle of the bucket. The sign and house position of this singleton or focal planet usually indicates the kind of energy this person most frequently expresses and the area of life through which... [they] seek satisfaction."

Saturn (duty, also restriction) is the singleton "handle" so your energy is channeled through Saturn. The result is to make you VERY aware of your inner world and possibly to feel "restricted" in some way. But even with this intent inner awareness, your ENERGY will tend to be focused on the outer world.

Explaining,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
Restructuring

Leila,

You are now having your Uranus opposition, a time when we rebel against who we were and try to reinvent ourselves. As you are aware, this can cause INTENSE over-reaction which we later regret. In your chart, transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus (friends, also rebellion, restructuring) ALSO conjuncts (energy is combined with) Saturn (duty, also restriction). I suggest keeping in mind which Saturn "restrictions" you would like to restructure (such as emotional restrictions) and look out for ways you can "free up" your emotions...perhaps by not being QUITE so serious about your emotions, letting up on the pressure of expecting others to be responsible emotionally, etc. So figure out which structures you want to get rid of FOREVER and which ones you only want to modify slightly, keep the ideal of the "new" structure firmly in mind...and then let transiting Uranus do its stuff!

Advising faith in the astrological transit process,

Tim

L

Leila

So you are saying that there is no way I could close myself from the outer world, even if I chose to? And if I understood right, that I really feel the saturn restrictions as releave (masoquista like). That is what a lot of my friends have sed, but how can i be happy being unhappy)) that is nuts.. :roll: and it may explain many things..
Now this is the question: according to your experience, what is the best way to "do" Saturn energy with Uranus conjunction in transit?

L

Leila

God bless you :D

Thanks again, and you are absolutely right.

dont lough...
anything I can do for you? ....

wilsontc

Staff member
Restructuring restriction

Leila,

...you are saying...I really feel the saturn restrictions as releave (masoquista like)...what is the best way to "do" Saturn energy with Uranus conjunction in transit...anything I can do for you...

I am suggesting that, if you feel the Saturn energy as restrictive, this Uranus transit gives you the opportunity to restructure (Uranus) the energy so it is LESS restrictive. Decide what restricts you and what helps you structure. Throw out the restrictive things, and keep the things that are helpful.

I am ALSO suggesting that the powerful energy at this time works THROUGH you but perhaps not BECAUSE of you. That means that "directing" the energy of a Uranus transit may be close to impossible. But, by deciding clearly what you want to have happened AFTER the transit, you give Uranus a "direction" for its restructuring, so that it will work FOR you.

And you are already doing something...letting me practice astrology to help another person...what greater gift is there than that? :)

Trying to be clearer,

Tim