by the way

for beginners who do not know
HOUSE = DOMICILE
i.e.
House is aka Domicile

NA6KoNM.png

anyone got a table illustrating differently - post it

conspiracy theorist

I thought the bird meme was really brainy. The symbology of a flying animal eating corn is a play on the idea of threshing one's thoughts so that they came out digestible and ready for consumption. It makes me contemplate Spica and the Virgo constellation. Mercury is exalted in the sign. THAT is also UNDISPUTED.

JUPITERASC

I thought the bird meme was really brainy.
The symbology of a flying animal eating corn is a play on the idea of
threshing one's thoughts so that they came out digestible
and ready for consumption.

It makes me contemplate Spica and the Virgo constellation.
Mercury is exalted in the sign.
THAT is also UNDISPUTED.
re: MERCURY et al
clearly an UNDISPUTED TOPIC for another thread :smile:

waybread

Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius.

Uranus is the modern ruler or co-ruler with Saturn of Aquarius.

Somebody must be awfully bored to want to pick yet another trads vs. mods fight.

Discuss.

conspiracy theorist

Don't worry, Jupiter. Bump this thread long enough and eventually a newcomer is going to see it and get up in arms. Then you'll have the discussion that you're looking for.

Opal

Premium Member
This is a very Uranian discussion. Must be the Age of Aquarius.:biggrin::whistling:

Jupiter.......Aquarius is so very Uranus......Saturn, likes it that Dad moved out........

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
What are your aspects of Uranus JupiterAsc? What is housed in Aquarius? Do you not find that your natal placements are more accurate with Aquarius being lord. For myself, even though I have no major planets in Aquarius, the entities that are there are definitely more accurately described with Uranus rather than Saturn. I am surprised that it is not obvious in your own natal.