Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

Neptunian Rainbow

I think there are very intricate facets of natal charts that might affect things in ways you won’t expect. Despite whatever aspects you see and think might lead to a certain life, they may lead to entirely the opposite effects because of details that are easy to miss, or simply because there are things natal charts can’t account for

Features can change drastically as one ages sometime too

Thanks for that perspective, you are right!
Children are often abused by relatives, baby sitters or other people parents leave them with, I will tell her parents to be very careful with whom they leave her with. I will also try to help her to deal with her temper and jealousy and create physical outlets for her. She may be victimized, act like a bully or turn into a powerful woman, I will try to help her go towards the third option.

roseblue

I think there are certainly aspects in the natal chart which can point to an awareness of ones sexuality and also a zest for life which is always attractive.

But sex appeal I think is down to a mix of genes, confidence and often is down to the eye of the beholder.

What I find sexy many other people will not.

It's such an interesting subject that can no doubt be influenced by our charts but I would lean more on it being a product of genes and self awareness.

Scorpio90

A query

I have mars and Pof in 5H (gemini)

Can this contribute anything? I feel that being the gemini sign is not so sensual.
but intellectual (I don't consider myself intellectual either)

ChildOfVenus

I’ve been told that I use my sex appeal to communicate. I’m not sure what that means. I guess it’s my 8th house planets I do have Venus in the 8th house and Venus contraparellel Pluto but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don’t even think of myself as being sexy. Unless I actually try or fix myself to look sexy. But I guess people see you in a different way than you see yourself. I have Leo rising but I wouldn’t think of that as sexy.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve been told that I use my sex appeal to communicate. I’m not sure what that means. I guess it’s my 8th house planets I do have Venus in the 8th house and Venus contraparellel Pluto but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don’t even think of myself as being sexy. Unless I actually try or fix myself to look sexy. But I guess people see you in a different way than you see yourself. I have Leo rising but I wouldn’t think of that as sexy.

I see some Leo sun/ Rising as Glamourous. Not all But some.

Hkk

Account Closed
Can you elaborate? Lol I mean I don’t just wake up Glamorous. I do my hair and makeup put on some nice clothes yes then I’m Glamorous lol.

I had a friend who was a Leo sun and she never tried too hard. Yes she had makeup and did her hair nice but it wasn’t like she did herself up for hours. She was effortlessly glamorous. The way she carried herself.

That’s what I meant when I asked generally.

I think Beyoncé says ‘I woke up like this’ lol

ChildOfVenus

I had a friend who was a Leo sun and she never tried too hard. Yes she had makeup and did her hair nice but it wasn’t like she did herself up for hours. She was effortlessly glamorous. The way she carried herself.

That’s what I meant when I asked generally.

I think Beyoncé says ‘I woke up like this’ lol

Well, the rising sign is how you appear to other's someone once told me that I was luminescent whatever that means lol. People always tell me I have a nice smile I'm not sure if it's my Leo rising or because my Sun trines my ASC. I think my smile might be one of my best features lol.

Hkk

Account Closed
Well, the rising sign is how you appear to other's someone once told me that I was luminescent whatever that means lol. People always tell me I have a nice smile I'm not sure if it's my Leo rising or because my Sun trines my ASC. I think my smile might be one of my best features lol.

Awww bless you! I think it means you shine like a light or maybe light up like a fire 🔥

Hkk

Account Closed
No, we deserve NONE of this. I don't believe past life. In Christianity, there is no such thing as past life either.
Sometimes, I feel like people used the past life to justify that what happened to you is 'you deserve it'. They blame us, they blame our past life when they knew nothing and it baffles me they could even say such thing when the victim is hurting, is unbelievable (my friend did that to me). So I don't believe past life, they just want to make it like is all our own fault when they couldn't explain why this is happening to us so yeah, I don't buy the past life thing.

And hey, I found something informative about nessus:
http://thecasualastrologer.blogspot.com/2014/12/nessus-in-astrology-deviant-sexuality.html?m=1

Somewhere in the article says that we can save ourselves too. I remember I am able to save myself once. And another time, I was being save by my uncle. Please keep having hope, may be there is a reason, to make us super strong to keep living and helping others.

You are right u don’t deserve any of what u have been thru

Hkk

Account Closed

What’s in your third house? Where is mercury and what is it doing? Same with Venus?

cocoloco

So I think I have this figured out so bear with me here.

I'm using vedic as well as western techniques here so bear with me.

One thing to remember sex appeal and beauty usually coincides but not always but I don't know how strong sex appeal without beauty is but I do know what beauty with sex appeal looks like and I've researched this.

For one to be generally beautiful, venus needs to be on the asc, OR as the highest degree planet, OR conjunct the highest degree planet in the chart, or needs to be the asc lord. Venus aspecting the asc is also pretty good.

Neptune can also be very beautiful but I've seen this changes the appearance though surgery, enhancements etc like Marilyn monroe or kim or kylie kardashian.

Now a very beautiful woman will have venus(if her asc lord or highest degree planet) exalted, or in a friend's sign, OR another planet that is either the asc lord or the highest degree planet exalted or in a good sign.

An extremely beautiful woman will have libra and scorpio involved somehow when it comes to their asc lord or their highest degree planet or asc.

Now if you want an extremely beautiful woman with sex appeal, moon in scorpio woman always stand out. I'll name them if you want me to: they've all been it girls: Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Taylor, Margot Robbie, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mila Kunis, Adriana Lima.

What do all these women have in common? Yes they are pretty but so are lots of hollywood women, but they were all considered IT girls at some point in their own ways.

Now Adriana Lima has all these things in her chart.

She is a pisces asc, with venus trine her asc, and jupiter(the ruler of her asc) is in libra. For sex appeal, she's good moon in scorpio as well.

Other 8th house, scorpio, libra, taurus, pluto, and even mars will make for some sex appeal and will probably contribute to the persona of the person. But I've never ever seen any aspect that outshines everyone in sex appeal like moon in scorpio. I personally think neptune people are extremely attractive and I also heard mars conjunct neptune also really causes magnetism. (bradley cooper and ryan gosling has this) Probably because it's a water planet with a firey planet which mimics how scorpio is born. Which brings me to my final point which is I do think the way you carry yourself and your persona you exhibit can make you more enchanting.

Mercury as asc lord or highest degree planet can make someone attractive but I feel like venus is beauty and sex appeal put together and it usually gives a very provocative look. But unlike venus, mercury as highest degree planet, or on the asc or asc lord never really have to get worried about gaining weight or looking old.

Unlike venus, it stays thin and young. And unlike neptune, it's actually beautiful and doesn't enhance itself through tricks.

I'll link you up with two videos I think you'll find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk

This is a video about "How sexy you are according to astrology" by astrolada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo&t=257s
This is also a general over view of how planets look like but shorter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ikn2hBmltU
This is general overview how planets will look like.

Wanted to add that lunar mansions (nakshatras) also affect appearance and sex appeal.

That is interesting. In Vedic I am a Libra Ascendant, Venus in Pisces is exalted at 27 degrees to the max at its highest degree, Pluto is in my first house, Mars in Aries is in Venus in Pisces at 27th degree in the 7th house, Mercury in Pisces is conjunct to Venus. Venus is conjunct to my DC.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I don't know why people thinks Bradley cooper and Ryan Gosling sexy... I don't find them sexy at all. I find Tom Hardy real sexy like super sexy! I would even blush just looking at his pic, and my heart beat faster, hahaha :biggrin:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Oh, and I find Emily Browning look real sexy in Sucker Punch and Legend. And she has moon in Scorpio conjunct Venus and conjunct Pluto and I was like WOW! no wonder she is sooooo sexy!

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't know why people thinks Bradley cooper and Ryan Gosling sexy... I don't find them sexy at all. I find Tom Hardy real sexy like super sexy! I would even blush just looking at his pic, and my heart beat faster, hahaha :biggrin:

Omg me too. There’s nothing sexy about them. Tom hardy ooooohhhh lol 😍😍😍

ElenaJ

Try doing a synastry between your chart and those you find sexy, and those you don't. See what changes.