Guess my ascendant

theoddone

Ok thanks a lot, so it is confirmed.
To me you are Libra ASC (sidereal zodiac) ... and that is also the way you look in my opinion.
http://www.elbertwade.com/page60.html

Your Moon is also in Libra, but your Sun is in Virgo.
With courtesy of solunars.net I show you what it means:
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8#p34
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7#p20

Very important aspects in your chart are the Sun-Mars conjunction and Jupiter square those as well as opposing Neptune. Moon-Venus conjunction aspect is probably felt strongly as well.

I apologize for jumping in here but I'm also a Scorpio rising in tropical western astrology and I'm still struggling to match the physical description to the rising signs.

This means all Scorpio ascendants are Libra ascendants in sidereal...I just read the description for that and disagree with most of it. I am not tall (5' "6=which is average), nor am I slender (I weigh roughly 160 to 170 lbs). I also do not have curly hair. My teeth aren't pearly. I have thick dark hair and the hair is the only thing that I have in common with Libra rising. How does this figure into sidereal rising signs?

Zoro89

Ok thanks a lot, so it is confirmed.
To me you are Libra ASC (sidereal zodiac) ... and that is also the way you look in my opinion.
http://www.elbertwade.com/page60.html

Your Moon is also in Libra, but your Sun is in Virgo.
With courtesy of solunars.net I show you what it means:
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8#p34
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7#p20

Very important aspects in your chart are the Sun-Mars conjunction and Jupiter square those as well as opposing Neptune. Moon-Venus conjunction aspect is probably felt strongly as well.

What does side real zodiac mean?

I would have to agree with theddone here as I do not tend to look like Libra rising judging most of the description.

I say this because I am not tall as my height is 1.70m or 5´7¨ for our US friends, I am slender but my chest and shoulders are wide like scorpios as libra risings have smaller bone structure, and my hair is wavy like scorpio risings. My weight is 135 lbs.

Also, I am introverted, reserved, and gets jealous easily, which those are not very Libra characteristics

Last edited:

theoddone

What does side real zodiac mean?

I would have to agree with theddone here as I do not tend to look like Libra rising judging most of the description.

I say this because I am not tall as my height is 1.70m or 5´7¨ for our US friends, I am slender but my chest and shoulders are wide like scorpios as libra risings have smaller bone structure, and my hair is wavy like scorpio risings. My weight is 135 lbs.

Also, I am introverted, reserved, and gets jealous easily, which those are not very Libra characteristics

I display the introversion, I'm fairly reserved as well (five planets in Capricorn and we're known for being reserved), and I do get possessive but not jealousy much. I also get avoided on the city bus and no one messes with me when I'm out by myself. People have also said I look bewildered and confused half the time...I'm also Aquarius moon so I display being fairly tolerant and I try my best to be friendly to anyone. :D

Zoro89

I display the introversion, I'm fairly reserved as well (five planets in Capricorn and we're known for being reserved), and I do get possessive but not jealousy much. I also get avoided on the city bus and no one messes with me when I'm out by myself. People have also said I look bewildered and confused half the time...I'm also Aquarius moon so I display being fairly tolerant and I try my best to be friendly to anyone. :D

LOL. I also tend to not being messed with by people when I ride the bus here in Mexico City. By Mexican/Latin American standards, I am seen as introverted, cold, and too serious, so do not expect me to be the stereotype of the warm, friendly, womanizer Latin man XD

I am friendly, but only once someone earned my full trust, otherwise, no.

Does mt personality sound very libra? LOL XD

Abby83

Hey, where'd the darkness come into this whole scorpio rising thing. Im a light, almost white blonde, pale complexion, colourful bright happy clothes...bubbly.

To be honest, I think you look most like pisces rising.

Last edited:

theoddone

Hey, where'd the darkness come into this whole scorpio rising thing. Im a light, almost white blonde, pale complexion, colourful bright happy clothes...bubbly

I take it you are also Scorpio rising. I think it more has to do with personality than appearance. Some Scorpio risings probably do have the physical characteristics described specifically for Scorpio rising but that could be due to genetics.

You say you are white blonde and pale...what about your eyes? Also, would you describe them as being intense?

Abby83

I take it you are also Scorpio rising. I think it more has to do with personality than appearance. Some Scorpio risings probably do have the physical characteristics described specifically for Scorpio rising but that could be due to genetics.

You say you are white blonde and pale...what about your eyes? Also, would you describe them as being intense?

I have no idea about my eyes, although I think they scare people without me trying. Eyes are light blue, small and squinty. Internally I feel light and bubbly but have been told I look very serious.

Ps I love your picture... from evil dead right? I found part three to be hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing.

theoddone

I have no idea about my eyes, although I think they scare people without me trying. Eyes are light blue, small and squinty. Internally I feel light and bubbly but have been told I look very serious.

Ps I love your picture... from evil dead right? I found part three to be hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing.

If your eyes scare people, that's probably the Scorpio showing. Anyone with Scorpio prominent in the chart is supposed to display the intense eyes, although Scorpio rising and Scorpio Suns always have those kind of eyes, either very intense or on the darker end of the color spectrum.

As for the other thing, I think it's from Evil Dead 2 but thanks.

I apologize for jumping in here but I'm also a Scorpio rising in tropical western astrology and I'm still struggling to match the physical description to the rising signs.

This means all Scorpio ascendants are Libra ascendants in sidereal...I just read the description for that and disagree with most of it. I am not tall (5' "6=which is average), nor am I slender (I weigh roughly 160 to 170 lbs). I also do not have curly hair. My teeth aren't pearly. I have thick dark hair and the hair is the only thing that I have in common with Libra rising. How does this figure into sidereal rising signs?

5ft6 average?

average male height nowadays is 5ft9-5ft11

im 5ft 10 and i get called short sometimes lol
i found it funny though and i dont get mad

Last edited:

Arena

Well you are not right in saying that all scorpio asc would be libra asc in sidereal zodiac. The difference is 23-24° ...so some of those scorpio asc would still be scorpio in sidereal, those in late scorpio rising.
Your being tall or how your body looks is not decided by ASC alone, it is also influenced by the placement of the Moon.

If your eyes scare people, that's probably the Scorpio showing. Anyone with Scorpio prominent in the chart is supposed to display the intense eyes, although Scorpio rising and Scorpio Suns always have those kind of eyes, either very intense or on the darker end of the color spectrum.

As for the other thing, I think it's from Evil Dead 2 but thanks.

i dont know if scary eyes are a scorpio thing but from what i see probably yes.

i am capricorn with capricorn ascendant and i have scary intense eyes too
i noticed when someone looks at me and i turn my head off to look him back ,he's
scared the f@@@ out , i also noticed that i usually make people feel uncomfortable if i give them a stare for more than 3 seconds (men)
but women like when i stare at them they dont scared(thank god)

im pretty sure this is because i have moon-pluto conjuction in scorpio
in 10 house(public) which also rules my 6th(everyday life) and 7th house(others)
so this has something to do with others and how people
tend to see me, i guess
i dont know thats weird, i blame moon-pluto for this

btw i think that scorpios are the sexiest scariest and the more mysterious from any other sign

but sexy is different from beauty.

for the beauty part i think that libra,taurus or aquarius risings are looking good
but in my opinion i would say that every ascendant has its own beauty.

Last edited:

theoddone

Well you are not right in saying that all scorpio asc would be libra asc in sidereal zodiac. The difference is 23-24° ...so some of those scorpio asc would still be scorpio in sidereal, those in late scorpio rising.
Your being tall or how your body looks is not decided by ASC alone, it is also influenced by the placement of the Moon.

Ah okay...what would someone with an Aquarius moon look like? I also have five planets in Capricorn and that includes my sun so I also wonder if that would have any affect on my appearance as well.

Abby83

Hey another thing I noticed is that when I look at men, and I mean just look, they seem to think that I am in love with them, even though im just looking at them or sometimes at the poster on the wall behind them. Does anyone else have this with scorpio rising?

theoddone

i dont know if scary eyes are a scorpio thing but from what i see probably yes.

i am capricorn with capricorn ascendant and i have scary intense eyes too
i noticed when someone looks at me and i turn my head off to look him back ,he's
scared the f@@@ out , i also noticed that i usually make people feel uncomfortable if i give them a stare for more than 3 seconds (men)
but women like when i stare at them they dont scared(thank god)

im pretty sure this is because i have moon-pluto conjuction in scorpio
in 10 house(public) which also rules my 6th(everyday life) and 7th house(others)
so this has something to do with others and how people
tend to see me, i guess
i dont know thats weird, i blame moon-pluto for this

btw i think that scorpios are the sexiest scariest and the more mysterious from any other sign

but sexy is different from beauty.

for the beauty part i think that libra,taurus or aquarius risings are looking good
but in my opinion i would say that every ascendant has its own beauty.

Cappys have intense eyes? I thought our eyes are more deep and wise looking.

Cappys have intense eyes? I thought our eyes are more deep and wise looking.

no you didnt understand my post
i dont say that cappys have intense eyes

i say that i wonder why the heck i have intense eyes from the moment that i have cap sun and cap rising??

i can't look someone for more than 5 seconds i freak them out
in my opinion is the moon in scorpio theres no other explanation

look at my photos down there

not wise looking for sure...

Last edited:

Abby83

no you didnt understand my post
i dont say that cappys have intense eyes

i say that i wonder why the heck i have intense eyes from the moment that i have cap sun and cap rising??

i can't look someone for more than 5 seconds i freak them out
in my opinion is the moon in scorpio theres no other explanation

look at my photos down there

not wise looking for sure...

I would call that a strong and sure look, bit serious but one that knows what he wants. Not scary at all. Mature look.