My first Astro Chart and I help understanding

Cali

Peace and Blessings everyone..
I'm excited I got my first chart done.. and no I don't understand it..
I do understand the concept of how it describes me.. which is very accurate.
But I know what I am like and I feel as I already know my self well enough..
so that does not guide me much.

How can one with the help of the chart interpreted what the future month or year will affect me in career and relationship wise. I think that's why people do charts correct?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_alex_cali_hp.69442.21460.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_alex_cali_hp.69442.21460.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 15

kimbermoon

In looking forward you would have to study the ongoing 'transits' of the planets to see how they impact on your personal planetary configurations. Some use progressions as well in forecasting the future.
Each planet cycles through the chart according to it's own time frame: cycles of Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are more long term, thus their influence lasts longer: Saturn's cycle takes about 28-30 years and is one of the primary indicators of personal development; Jupiter completes one cycle every 12 years, while the personal planets take much less time. For more routine cyclical patterns, look to the Sun, which takes 1 year to cycle around the chart. Currently the Sun is in Sagittarius, relating to your first house of personality; how you project yourself into the public. There is no activation of significance here. We also consider the lunar phase for each month, as the Moon takes only a day or two to pass through each sign. This affects one's emotional reactivity. Tomorrow there will be a New Moon in this sector: the New Moon represents awakenings, and the beginning of a new cycle that will dominate throughout the month. On the 28th of December the cycle will culminate with a Full Moon in Cancer, relating to domestic and family concerns. In career matters, significant transits in the signs of Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo or Libra could be significant. For relationship matters we look to the axis of the horizon [Sagittarius/Gemini] and transits to your Moon through Jupiter. You have a dynamic oppositional energy between your 6th house [employment, health] and Neptune in the 12th, which can set you up for patterns of tension, conflict, aggravation, separations etc. And what are you doing with all that Taurus energy governing your house of employment? RE: the future; remember that it is actions in the present that play a big part in creating the future you are moving towards. :smile:

Cali

Thank you for the insight.. as for your question.. I don't know what to do with all those Taurus's all over my chart. What can someone do? but what I'm trying to do which is learn in order to apply actions to align my life to see positive results.

:happy:

kimbermoon

12/12/12

Regarding your cluster of planetary energy in Taurus: this is a fixed earth sign, naturally directed to the building and maintenance of resources: it is about finance and security demanding hard work and planning. The positive aspects of planets in this sign refers specifically to employment and/or health concerns: in the workplace you are apt to be steadfast, productive and determined in getting things done. Taurus often relates to employment in financial institutions, banking, taxes, investments, real estate, and things that provide security, while also having a creative flair in artistic decorating: perhaps working to add beauty and sensory appeal in the workplace. You enjoy the 'comforts in life' and prefer an environment that is both sustainable and artistic by design. Have you considered interior decorating as a potential employment outlet? There are a number of polarizing aspects to the Taurus energy in your chart, and this can lead to great stubbornness or arrogance, and a lack of willingness to yield to the needs/desires of others. Selfishness can be a problem which is tied into an underlying need for security; perhaps due to an inner fear of 'material lack or having to go without'. Possessiveness and jealousy in relationships can be problematic as well. You have a strong inner need for security and stability. Your beliefs about values and material assets may be somewhat skewed and can be highly changeable. While the blue lines show positive energy exchanges and opportunities, the red lines depict areas of conflict and challenge, and these must be considered carefully. Planets in Scorpio in the 12th house serve to be agitators to such difficulties or upsets, in need of being resolved from within, in order to affect your external relationships. Sun in Taurus: an impetus towards acquiring possessions and money which represent security to you. Saturn in Taurus: holds back the more positive traits of Taurus, and affects your sense of identity and autonomy. Mercury in Taurus: a pleasant voice; a consumeristic attitude; communication problems due to inflexibility and stubbornness. Venus in Taurus: love of pleasure; singing or public speaking; earthy sensuality. Prone to betrayals, disappointments, loss of trust in relationships. You can learn more about your relationship chemistry by taking a closer look at the interaction of energies between the Moon, Venus and Mars; this helps to define potential imbalances within the self that create tension in relationships with others. You tend to be more introspective,receptive, sensory and self-oriented [introversion] by nature, with less emphasis on the fire and air energies that typically represent greater extroversion. You are apt to be emotionally withdrawn and somewhat reclusive.
On the surface you may appear energetic, active, generous and rather happy go-lucky, excitable while the true self is shown more by the combined Sun/Moon energies. If I can help with any other questions...:smile: