The Twelfth House

Pluto9th

pixiecunx,
Thank you for the threads on the 12th house.
The description of my retro Jupiter is interesting, and one that I can relate to. I did have a fantasy world when I was a child. I read alot of fantasy and mythic literature. too. That private world probably helped me survive my sometimes harsh childhood experiences.
I also meditate regularly
I didn't think about the horse connection with the 12th house until now. I used to be very fond of horses, until my late teens!
Pluto9th

tsquare

After everything you guys have wrote about the 12th house do you know if there is anything else out there on it cause man it looks like I got a real bad chart on my hands, and Im not kidding at all, you might want to take a look if anybody gets back to here. I dont know. thought it was interesting and matched with the thread well as far as a heavy twelvth house with mercury squaring alot of planets in the same house one of them pluto in virgo which has the planet of mercury as its ruler. this all isnt looking very auspicious to me its really just looking rough.

Sun in cancer 12th house
mercury in cancer 12th house
sun mercury orb

mercury square jupiter in scorpio
mercury squre mars in libra
mercury square saturn in libra
sun square pluto libra
all planets in the third house

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dusty_hp.6.gif
    astro_2gw_01_dusty_hp.6.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 60

wilsontc

Staff member
spiritual thinking, to tsquare

tsquare,

You now have the right chart for yourself! Congratulations! :) It helps in astrology to keep things very simple at first. You have a lot of energy focused in the 12th house (spirituality) and you have a lot of energy focused in the 3rd house (thinking). There are a lot of squares (energy needs to be combined with) between the 12th and 3rd house. So your challenge is to develop your "spiritual thinking". That's not "bad"...it's simply the most important challenge you have to face in this life.

You are already starting out the right way: thinking about your spirituality, what it means to you, how to use it. The challenge now is to start to take action on these newfound understanding. ACTIVELY develop and apply your spiritual thinking in your life. This will help you understand yourself better, make peace with your life challenges, and develop amazing abilities at interconnection with others. Another challenge is you will need to find "down time" when you "disconnect" from others, so the energy doesn't burn you out. Make sure you take a little "just you" time every now and then.

Spiritually thinking,

Tim

Soul Friend

The description of the Sun in my 12th really described so much of my heartfelt view of myself. The thing that drew me to the denomination that I finally chose amongst the different options of Christianity highly esteem unity in diversity which is my grasping at a connection to all. Great thread!

sara31tx

I have Pluto in Libra in the 12th house. I was abused as a child from my mom(mentally)and also my aunt.(Physically/mentally). And my dad was absent from my life. He worked out of town all the time and when he was home he did not pay attention to me.He was a alcholic. I was also sexually abused by 2 of my uncles. I did however have my grandma. But,sadly she died when I was 9 years old. So, I felt alone and felt like know one loved me. I had 3 other sisters and a brother.It did make me strong. I do not wish my life on anyone. (I just wanted to tell you my experience because it is exactly the definition of Pluto in the 12th house)It is amazing how accurate your chart can be. Any other people out there have Pluto in the 12th house. I also wanted to add that because of what happened to me it made more spirtual. Because of my experiences I did not date. I was really scared of men. I did end up with the first guy I slept with. We have been together for 13 years. He is 18 years older than me though. I have always been attracted to older men. I think this may have to do with my childhood or maybe it has to do with me not relating to people my own age. Even as a child I felt like I did not belong. But at the same time I felt child like. Does this make any since to you all. It is really hard to explain.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Sara-What a sad story. Pluto can wrerak havoc.I thought having it close to my IC that my early home life was disruptive. Your story makes mine pale in comparision.

Where is your Saturn placed,what is on and in the 7th and 3rd? That might also play into your experience.

sara31tx

Sag Moon said:
Sara-What a sad story. Pluto can wrerak havoc.I thought having it close to my IC that my early home life was disruptive. Your story makes mine pale in comparision.

Where is your Saturn placed,what is on and in the 7th and 3rd? That might also play into your experience.
Hi,my IC is in Capricorn and my Saturn Is in Cancer in the 10th house. I have Jupitor in the 7th house in Aries and Chiron in the 7th in Aries. I do not have anything in the 3rd house. When I look at the Placidus house position data it says I have Sagittarius in the 3rd house. What is the difference in House position data and Planetary data? It confuses me. It is a different than my planetary chart.

Sag Moon

Sara
Stick to the Plicidus House system as I have used a few over the years and I came to the conclusion recently that it's the best system.

As far as not having a planet in a house it is still ruled by the planet that rules the sign on it.

Chiron in Aries in the 7th explains why you are inhibited in your early life along the Pluto thing. I have my Chiron in the 9th and was beaten in school which hampered my learning.I am self taught and son't trust conventional educational systems.

I also have Jupiter in the 7th in Cap.

It sounds that you have made a recovery.Jupiter is well placed in Aries,but it does not do well in the 7th for some reason.Much jealousy is briught upon those that have the placement for some reason even if it is not warranted.That's just my opinion.

There might be more,but I will not get into it here.

sara31tx

Thankyou Sag Moon for the help. I thought I would also put my husband and daughters 12th house information on here. I also put my Step Daughter's info on her. She has alot of planets in the 12th. What does it mean when someone has the same sign repeat itself in the 12th house or other houses.

My Husband-has Sun In Capricorn in the 12th.

My Daughter-has Sun in Scorpio in the 12th.
Chiron in Scorpio in the 12th.
Venus in Scorpio in the 12th.

My Step-Daughter- Venus in Sagittarius in 12th.
Saturn in Capricorn in the 12th.
Uranus in Capricorn in the 12th.
Neptune in Capricorn in the 12th.
AC in Capricorn in the 12th.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Geez if you were on Family Feud you'd be known as the Karmic Family-LOL!

Out of all that I bet there are positives as being close. I would not think of it as a bad thing,but a possible oppurtunity to be different than the norm as for others looking in from the outside.

It might give your family the ability to see things from a different perspective which others overlook.

devalight

I have Pluto in Virgo in the 12th house.
Pluto is conjunct the Part of Fortune (0 degrees!).

Pluto is trine Mars in Aries in the 8th house, sextile the Moon and sextile Neptune.

My ascendant is also in Virgo
My sun is in Cancer (afflicted in the 10th house).

I had a rough time in childhood being harrassed by bullies in school. Shy and introverted, my Saturn in the 3rd I am sure did not help matters. I knew the answer but was too shy to raise my hand in class!

I was also raised with the wrong religion for me and had to go through years finding out who I was and what I really believed about myself and the world. I have now worked this out.

I have always had the feeling that the world is rather illusory and that I actually belong in some other realm. I think this otherworldly feeling comes in part from my Pluto/12th house position. I also think this fundamentally mystical viewpoint has helped me to survive (part of fortune) and not sink into depression, which I was prone to when I was much younger.

I also have Jupiter quintile Uranus
and Jupiter conjuct north node conjunct Neptune trine the moon, which is probably another factor playing into this mystical orientation to life.

astrofonder

Dear Sara31tx
I also have pluto in libra in twelth house.Like u I was abused by my father & relatives in my childhood.I m also scared of women. I got many chances to come close with girls\women. But my pluto is retrograde perhaps so i could not complete it & bring myself back at the very last stage. As spirituality i was very devoted to my lord in childhood but not now. Whenever i try to meditate i have sex thoughts also in my mind which disturb me very much. i have been to tried much to get rid from it wat i could succeed till now. I want to be a good psyshic i m trying for it perhaps i will succeed becuse i have luto in my twelth H.

Sag Moon

I just had a reading for a women that has Pluto in the 12th and she was abused at 14 on ,but not from her family.I think it might have been consentual sex if you can call it that at her age.

She does have 2-Kites and a Mytic erctangle in her chart which has helped her offset or deal with her past.

cory

I don`t have planets in 12th, sign on it is cancer and the moon is in scorpio in 3rd house square jupiter in aquarius placed in 6th, but my moon is also sextil true node in 5th, can somebody explain

Sag Moon

Mn sq. Ju is not going to be a real hinderance. Squares to Malifics are something that are harder to work with such as Saturn or Mars squares to Moon.

You might need be forced to work with groups in your enviroment to promote ideas and work out things having to do with communication or other immediate enviromental things close to home.

sara31tx

astrofonder said:
Dear Sara31tx
I also have pluto in libra in twelth house.Like u I was abused by my father & relatives in my childhood.I m also scared of women. I got many chances to come close with girls\women. But my pluto is retrograde perhaps so i could not complete it & bring myself back at the very last stage. As spirituality i was very devoted to my lord in childhood but not now. Whenever i try to meditate i have sex thoughts also in my mind which disturb me very much. i have been to tried much to get rid from it wat i could succeed till now. I want to be a good psyshic i m trying for it perhaps i will succeed becuse i have luto in my twelth H.
Hi, my Pluto was retrograde at my time of birth as well. I hope that you have been able to heal from your experience's.I still have a few problems,like being able to show love. I try really hard to hug and kiss my daughter everyday. I love her more than anyone in the world, but I have a hard time showing it. I have a relationship with my mother. My aunt is gone out of my life. Do not know what happened to her. I cannot meditate. My mind wander's and I think too much. I was put on Adderall about 3 months ago. It got to the point where I was zoning out during driving. It was scary. I was wanting to know if you had any attention problems as a child. Impulse problems? I was just curious if there is a link to this and the 12th house. I also wanted to know about when you first figured out when you wanted to be psychic? Have you had any sort of experiences like hearing things or seeing things. I have quite a few mentions about psychic ability or the like in my chart. Also, in Numerology it mentions this ability. I have been told that I am clarisentence or a sentiment. I do feel other people's feelings and I have always been right about people. I usually get a funny feeling or I do this thing that I thought all people do. I was told later that not all people do it. I get this sort of chill where I go into kind of a 5 secound seizure. People ask me sometimes what was that! I tell them I do not know, I have been doing this since I was a child. Usually when this happens It is telling me that this person is not who they make themselves out to be. I trust it. It has not let me down yet. I have also asked for things from god and asked him if he could send me a validation. I asked him to send me a white rose within 7 days. I got a knock on my door on the 5th day, it was a man holding a dozen white roses, asking me to sign for them. My husband sent them to me for Valentine's Day. My husband always gets me red roses.I asked him why he chose the White Roses. He said I don't know, I just saw a lady with some white roses and thought they were pretty. So, I changed the order to white roses instead. This was my validation. The first time I tried this it did not work. I tried again and it worked. I did have a weird experience once. I was going to get a reading from this lady the next day. That night I went to bed and prayed and asked god and my spirit guide to please come through and give me the information that I need to help me in this life. This has never happened again but I was kind of in and out that night. I remember everything. I asked my guide in my sleep about what career I chose to do in this life? She said I would be a reporter. I asked her what my name on the other side was and she said a name, I asked her how it was spelled and it was spelled out for me to see. It was cera. my name is Sara. It was very similar in sound. I woke up and wrote it down so I would not forget. The next day I got the reading. The lady said reporter as my career. I think that this women was meditating and some how tapped into my head. I am not a reporter. I cannot see myself doing this. But who knows. Maybe later in life. I also went to bed one night and was thinking about there being a fire at my house. I started thinking about what I would take and wondering where my daughter's birth certificate was. I decided that I would get all this together in the morning so incase something like this happened I would know where it was. About a hour later the Fire Department was banging on my door telling me that there was a fire behind our house and that we had to leave. This kinda freaked me out. We did not lose our house.Thank god. I also can be thinking about something or someone and they call. Or be thinking about something and someone mentions it. Where are you from? I live in Texas.

tsquare

Wow sara31x!

wild stuff with the Roses and the Fire behind the house.:) I used to have this type of stuff happen before, and I always hated it because I didnt know how and the hell it was happening,:D I dont have pluto in the 12th though but i have mercury ans sun there conjunct squaring pluto mars and jupiter.
So I dont know for sure where I get my psycic stuff either for sure or how or why.
When I was a kid I used to have this little plastic sword and I wanted another one so my brother could fight me. like pirates!LOL

I never told any one I just thought of it one night when I came inside the house and put the sword in this giant toy box I used to have, that nowdays, looks tiny as shoebox.LOL Anyway I jsut had the thought that my brother should have one, and it was just a funny feeling when I thought it like, Inm going to get one. The next morning in the toybox there was another little plastic sword sitting right next to the other upright in the toybox. All the hair stood up on the back of my head, I kNEW that I would get it but how and the hell, it was just an awesome experience. I thought that mabie my mom picked it up in yard and it was a neighbor kids but I knew everyone in the neiborhood, it was small, and nobody else had one like it. This one was identical to the other. it was creepy almost. And if my dad would have bought it He would have told me, thats just my dad, hell always reming you he bought you something, he wants to make sure he's apreciated to the extreme!

Ive had the telephone thing happen many times, its odd, like a telepathic conection, sometimes I wonder if I will people to call, this happens with meeting people on the street sometiimes also so i think its just a light conection with, whats gonna happen next. I won't think of someone for years and then They'll just pop into my head, a minute later, there they are, or i ll hear from them . its so odd. I do this with emails quite often, or even packages in the mail. I just know the day it will arrive. or I go wait a minute, I should check the mail, and itll have just arived.
Sometimes I wonder if I do it, like I set something psycically on the object or whatever, like a reminder, and when it arives it sends me a personal telepathic message that its arived. Weird, but thats all I can think of.

Both of my brothers have pluto in the 12th House. I think my middle brother has his in retro. when he was born he had the unbilical(spelling?) cord rapped around his neck. and they had to push him back in to spin him arround to unravel it. I dont think my mom apreciated it to much.

I used to have atention problems, sort of, for me it was more I moved to a new city and when I got there the classes the other kids were in in school were like 1 year ahead of where I was when I left the other. I had a hard time with it, the catching up and just couldnt understand stuff. so my teacher wanted to put me on riddalin, because I was to "hyperactive" and "imulsive" for me it wasnt that I was impulsive it was that I didnt understand the jump, in the subjects I was studying, I had passed too many misunderstood things from previous stuff so all the new stuff I was learning just didnt make any sence, so I was just filling in the missing pieces in math and engilish, VIA imagination, and well, not doing too well,LOL:D
I was always tring to keep up and their really was no reason, I had to use a lot of force with my thinking and when Id get frustrated I would, just do stupid things like, make a face or whatever or break a pencill. or chew a pencill, this to my teacher meant I needed to take drugs, to "calm me down". Any racing thoughts I had was just, how and the hell do I keep up with all this new sh*t that just doesnt match up with the old sh*t.
My parents wouldnt allow it. I studied with my mom and turned my grades around and that teacher nowadays lives in a traler court.
I also have mars in the third house conjunct pluto so that may have been a factor as well in my learning.

As far as meditation goes, though that is a must for me, nowadays, I just love it, its a broad term meditatiion. If I need to quite my head down and just stop thinking I close my eyes in privacy like my room or something and
just start grabing thoughts or focus on one at time and just ask myself, not verbally, what is the reason for that thought or why do I have it or even if its my own, i notice and this may me my mercury in cancer in the 12th, i pull in alot of other peoples thoughts sometimes, or what I think their thinking , and they become my own , I guard myself against this with meditation, its like my personal virus scaner on the computer.

I make exact copies of the thoughts I have with my eyes closed and put them arround my body or in places in the room and often enough .if there is alot conected to them, mentally, like mass or weight, like if its a picture or something it will cool down if I keep making exact copies of it and sort of hold it in place, I do this one at a time or I ask myself if there is any other thoughts conected to it and then I grab those as well, that group, and put them up above me, below me, to the right of me, to the left of me, in front, and in back of me. i do each side one at a time holding it there untill I feel a release, or a yawm or something and then move to the next.
I end off when I feel good relaxed and calm and never before,

I set time for myself every day just to do this. Im not so sensitive to being crowded with thoughts anymore, and I dont collect them so compulsively as I did before(I used to be a vacume), It really alowed me to get a handle on my mind, and has made life alot easier, just to have a way to sort of throw out the trash, and clean up my personal bullpen of thoughts. How you think is often how you feel, so having my mind under my concious controll has alowed me to decide how i feel and what I think about when, no dozing off anymre, or zoning out.it seems that whatever thoughts you clean up often restore free atention to you and your ability to BE sort of present, or in the zone.
The mind is the forerunner of all things
===========================
the mind isnt you, thoughts are just paintings, and if your able to make more of them, its easier to let go of the ones you already have, even the bad ones, you can throw the old ugly ones away if you like,(even if you didnt already know they were there), or you can paint them again in an instant, if you wish. your thoughts are yours to have.do with them what you like, if there bad make more of them copy after copy untill they release and vanish. never crush a thought, itll just hide and want to resurface later, it takes alot of juice to keep it down. apreciate it as it is admire its uglyness if its ugly. just see it as it is , allow the bits and pieces fill themselves in, make a trillion copies off into forever, and then POOF, where did it go?! Then smile!:)- Tsquare