sagittarius moon

square

hey everyone.

so i have come to appreciate the moon sign as of recent and naturally i started to read into the moon sign of everyone i know and its been really interesting to correlate some of their personality traits with the traits of their moon signs. its particularly interesting to see how some of those traits transform from sun-traits to moon-traits and how the moon sign works in general.
having said that, i really cant get a grasp on moon sagittarius and how sagittarius sun traits translate to moon traits.. maybe its just the sagittarius moon person i know but i find it really difficult understanding how this moon sign works..

for example, i know sagittarius is quite the opposite of a romantic but how does moon sagittarius express their affection or what are they attracted to romantically? or how about risk-taking? they love adventures and the thrill of a hunt, but does that translate into being emotionally careless/wild or does that stay on the more "logical" sun side?

again, im very confused about some of the typical sagittarius traits translating into the moon side of things, maybe some moon sagittarians can clear things up please :)

Frisiangal

hey everyone.

so i have come to appreciate the moon sign as of recent and naturally i started to read into the moon sign of everyone i know and its been really interesting to correlate some of their personality traits with the traits of their moon signs. its particularly interesting to see how some of those traits transform from sun-traits to moon-traits and how the moon sign works in general.
having said that, i really cant get a grasp on moon sagittarius and how sagittarius sun traits translate to moon traits.. maybe its just the sagittarius moon person i know but i find it really difficult understanding how this moon sign works..

Hi,
Can I ask where you read, or got the idea that Sun traits transform to Moon traits?
Most astrologers would say it's the other way around. Moon represents the inherent subconscious, instinctive, conditioned, familiar, and habitual that inwardly REacts and REsponds to outer situations It's the literal feeling that goes with the 'Seen it, done it, bought the video, worn the T-shirt.'
OTOH, Sun represents 'the becoming' and/or 'being' towards conscious will awareness, that acts to achieve it through the traits of the sign in which it is situated.

for example, i know sagittarius is quite the opposite of a romantic but how does moon sagittarius express their affection or what are they attracted to romantically? or how about risk-taking? they love adventures and the thrill of a hunt, but does that translate into being emotionally careless/wild or does that stay on the more "logical" sun side?

If Moon is REsponsive, it doesn't outwardly 'express' itself rather than inwardly feel, or be drawn towards something. Sagittarian traits include nothing that could be mildly termed as affectionate or romantic of nature. Such traits would be found through other signs and their ruling planets that function for them. Depends upon what aspects are made to Moon in Sag. as to how it receives them and the functional action they represent.

CapAquaPis

Moon conjunct Neptune in Sagittarius is a sign a person may have an addiction to drugs or alcohol in their lives, my brother has that (Apr 23, 1981-Taurus sun with Scorpio ASC) and he's currently recovering from them along with mental issues through professional and psychiatric help. I will see him tomorrow (on thanksgiving day) with me, our parents and his son/nephew, after almost a decade of substance abuse he developed over time, it might started after he broke up with his ex-girlfriend a few years after their son (now age 18) is born.

clip11

Moon conjunct Neptune in Sagittarius is a sign a person may have an addiction to drugs or alcohol in their lives, my brother has that (Apr 23, 1981-Taurus sun with Scorpio ASC) and he's currently recovering from them along with mental issues through professional and psychiatric help. I will see him tomorrow (on thanksgiving day) with me, our parents and his son/nephew, after almost a decade of substance abuse he developed over time, it might started after he broke up with his ex-girlfriend a few years after their son (now age 18) is born.
My moon is in Sagittarius conjunct Saturn.