Venus in Sagittarius and Cheating

sadge

Oh, okay! So you're interested in cheating? Cool, whatever, I don't judge either way. But I suppose whatever I said above would apply in either direction --- if someone wants to cheat, then maybe that's saying something too.

Interesting thought, because I just posted a new thread recently too because I was completely turned on by someone out of the blue.

I think our attitudes to sex and relationships, and whether or not something is "good" or "bad" (such as cheating on a partner), is relative to the society that we're living in. I learned recently that you can have a completely random, strong attraction to someone, and it's not anyone's fault! It just happened that our "aspects" linked up very well in terms of sexual energy. And the society that we live in doesn't like that kind of behavior too much, eh? :wink:

No, I'm not a serial cheater. I've never done it. But I have been turned on by someone else.....and it's sooooo hard to ignore it.....

chei star

Oh, okay! So you're interested in cheating? Cool, whatever, I don't judge either way. But I suppose whatever I said above would apply in either direction --- if someone wants to cheat, then maybe that's saying something too.

Interesting thought, because I just posted a new thread recently too because I was completely turned on by someone out of the blue.

I think our attitudes to sex and relationships, and whether or not something is "good" or "bad" (such as cheating on a partner), is relative to the society that we're living in. I learned recently that you can have a completely random, strong attraction to someone, and it's not anyone's fault! It just happened that our "aspects" linked up very well in terms of sexual energy. And the society that we live in doesn't like that kind of behavior too much, eh? :wink:

No, I'm not a serial cheater. I've never done it. But I have been turned on by someone else.....and it's sooooo hard to ignore it.....

I'm not thinking of cheating, although I have done it in the past but I put that down to not being grown up enough to be able to deal with my relationship issues head-on.

I think it's definitely natural to be attracted to other people.. As much as we can kid ourselves that our partner loves us and would never look in any other direction EVER I'm afraid that's just not human nature :)

Cheating is not a 'normal' thing to do as deemed by today's society, but I know plenty of people who have happy and healthy open relationships. I'm not one of them and I don't think I could be, but I totally respect that.

Well, just my thoughts anyway :)

appleberry

Hmmm... I know people with open relationships and never seen one I would call healthy. Always one of them is suffering or doesn't know how else to hold on to the partner or is just using the partner for something else and doesn't really care.

Horus

Hmmm... I know people with open relationships and never seen one I would call healthy. Always one of them is suffering or doesn't know how else to hold on to the partner or is just using the partner for something else and doesn't really care.

I agree. I know someone who was in a polyamorous relationship for 17 years, believed in it wholeheartedly and thought she was in control until her husband met a soulmate whose Sun conjuncted his Moon --she didn't reckon on that! Many people underestimate the potency of energy and karma. So this new gal decided to keep him to herself, which caused a divorce and she supplanted the wife, kicked her out of her house and moved in! So her 'philosophy' totally backfired on her! Personally I'm wired for monogamy, and most cultures on the Earth, past and present, support that with pair-bonding.

Horus

That's called giving in to temptation and ignoring one's principles and morals. There's never any good reason for cheating -ever!

Some couples may have open relationships, some groups or cultures may support multiple wives or consorts, but this is not destructive, dishonest behavior like cheating on a partner.

Everyone is constantly "judging" which simply means making evaluations about things and these are useful in determining whether something is dangerous or harmful or not -including emotionally. So I most certainly will "judge" cheating (the behavior itself) as "bad" because it is destructive to self and others. It is dishonest behavior, it is a violation of an agreement with the other person, and the other partner's boundary -their preference for monogamy and exclusivity, and this disrespects the other person, and this is why its painful to them if they find out. Most of the time its painful for the cheater if they have broken their own moral code, and they feel guilty about that and the harm they just caused their partner. Thus it hurts the other person, thus it hurts the cheater too, because on the higher level we are all One and so the Law of Karma most certainly will apply, the cheater will be cheated on and reap what they have sown in order to feel the same pain that they caused, and ultimately teach us that lesson of our inherent unity. So cheating is like shooting oneself in the foot!

If the relationship is having problems and you love the other person, then the right thing to do is to communicate with them and do whatever it takes to repair it. If you don't love the other person, or simply cant communicate or work on the relationship issues, then break it off and THEN pursue other options-- in that order! This way you've shown some respect, and you've preserved your integrity by staying on the ethical path by honoring your agreements. Hopefully those have been articulated clearly between the couple - honest communication about such is essential!

Last edited:

Erulastiel14

I have Venus in Sag as part of a Stellium in Sag all in my 1st house. My Sun is in Scorpio. We definitely have a lust for life and experiencing all that we can. And we don't like being tied down. It doesn't mean we're primed to cheat more than any other sign it just means we need space to do our thing and our partner needs to let us do our own thing. Otherwise that desire to break free can lead to us giving into temptation. Just my .02.

ImYfAn

Let's give a clear picture about Venus in Sag. I'm a Venus in Cancer in birth chart but after marriage the sag point in 1st house. Simply put, I am seeking for a love filled practical relationship due to Saturn mercury aspecting my Venus from Gemini. And there has been only once I really cheated partly because of freedom blockage as well as emotional lacking. I have two strong reasons although the man I'm with is caring (fatherly) but just like a child grows up and wants to live like a happy couple same way a parent type spouse is not recommended for sag venus. We tend to use one relationship for finances in such case and make another for love filling. Pretty much its not by choice at least in my case. I'm a loyal person in terms of not physically cheating however, being aware of bodily limitations ii do have the tendency to want to enjoy the part of life I'm missing thoroughly. Mind u; the man I am currently interested in has sag Venus in 12th. Such men are only interested in love for fun while their real ambition is eventually settling down with a Venus in Capricorn type. Be careful who you date sag Venus, especially if u are seeking true relationship

Hkk

Account Closed
My natal chart has Venus in sag and I’ve always been faithful. Unlucky I’m love as I always meet arseholes but regardless I’m a very loyal person. Too loyal sometimes

PlutoLibScoAsc

Oh my God... This subject again!
I was 4 years loosing my time with a Cappi with Sag-Venus. They area headache, most if you have Venus in Earth or Water. I have dated other men who also have this Venus because I have Sagittarius rising, and I outwardly look like a lighthearted lover, while Im not that much I have Scorpio Venus and I go for the intense.

Unless his Moon is in Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, or Cancer, their freedom hunger can be "somewhat" inhibited. But in general, this guys have a hard time committing to one woman or spending much time with her because they are always seeing the grass greener elsewhere. Then when you dump them because they don't spend enough time with you, they come to hunt you again. They are the inventors of on and off relationships.

Sagittarius is a centaurus, half man who is a hunter with arch and arrow a half a savage horse... Imagine that mixture: Its freedom in all the extensions.

Sagittarius is an innate hunter, they look for difficult for pray, (So not being always available could work to conquer this man heart) The negative thing is that once they catch the pray... they'll go hunting a new one.

They like women whose physical look different from the country they are, they are attracted to a different accent from the place they are, also they love foreign women, they can handle extremely well the long distance relationship.

Don't expect too much emotional displays from a guy who has this Venus sign. They want someone who is light hearted, who can handle heavy jokes, someone who will not claim if he disappears or stop calling for 5 days, someone who makes sports, who has an active life. Imagine this: they look for someone quite the opposite as a Venus in Taurus or Cancer man looks for, who is a more passive woman who act more bulk.

Faithful or not?
The fact is that any man can be unfaithful if they are not happy with the woman they have! Men are men...
Perhaps Venus in Sagittarius can cheat accidentally because they are somewhat naive, but the fact is that Sagittarius is a sign who is known for its honesty... So when he is not into you, he'll tell you, or show it to you. Not like Venus in Gemini who can perfectly handle a double life secretly, and knowing that he is lying, Eeek!

Hope this helped you. I tell you this from pure experience.

This describes very well on those that I know.