Chatroom Not Working?

Janus

Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong forum,

Whenever I go into the Astrologers Community Chatroom, nobody ever seems to be online. I've been in the chatroom at various times of the day, but nobody is ever online. I sometimes see posted messages there, which I guess proves people have BEEN in the chatroom. These posted messages often go along the lines of 'Hello?' 'Is anybody there?' but with no replies.

So I'm wondering, is there something wrongwith the chatroom? Like a bug or something? Because the chatroom used to be fairly busy, and now I can't connect with anyone. And it seems like I might not be the only one. Or am I just in the chatrooms at poor times?

Thanks,
Janus

Janus

I just went to the front page and red the fineprint, it seems that you have to subscribe to be able to use the chatroom
cost is U.S.$15. per year which is automatically renewed every year, or $39. for a lifetime membership.

Are you sure? I know you need to have 50 posts to use the chatroom, but I never read anything about needing to pay to use it.

Janus

Yeah maybe! Hmm...any moderators care to shed some light on the issue? I quite enjoy chatting with people interested and knowledgeable in astrology in the chatrooms, and it's a pity I can't at the moment.

Last edited: