Men with Capricorn Moons

kimbermoon

Do they like tall, skinny women who are cold and unemotional? Maybe older women? Any thoughts?

My own cappy moon partner is indeed quite an enigma at times: he is quite reclusive and at times this can come across as non-receptive, which sometimes frustrates the heck out of me...from what I see, the Capricorn moon tends to honor Fidelity, Reserve and Self-control in a woman; yes his first exploit was in fiding a 'trophy' partner, one that would make him look good and be totally loyal. Of course this cappy has a stellium[ Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus in Capricorn, so he is very much responsible and has provided me with security].

MantisReligiosa

yikes. Haven't thought about that, but I guess it makes sense. Saturn is about social pressures. Though I can't stand guys who only want trophy girlfriends. I hope it's not the case with the one I have in mind.
This one is a Libra Sun, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, with Moon square Mercury, Jupiter and Mars, yet conjunct Uranus and Neptune..so my guess is he also likes passionate women(Moon and Mars together) as well as maybe cooky, and romantic(Uranus and Neptune)?
All that Libra must mean he is romantic. His Venus is in Virgo, so that continues the "earth woman" theme.

I wonder if Cap Moons don't really like women, or something, since the Moon is the mother, and Capricorn is tough and restrictive..that can't be too "dreamy", as a mother.