Saturn In Signs & Aspects

7401Rizey

Where do you have Saturn in your natal chart?

the reason i ask about this, is because i have saturn in aquarius, which i think is a comfortable position for one to have in their chart (correct me if you differ) and i have mercury sextile saturn, now from i understand, that aspect gives one a realistic/practical approach in life and it also gives one the ability to have good concentration.

Now, since i have Mercury in Aries sextile Saturn in Aquarius, how would that give one a very realistic, practical approach to life? Since my mercury's in a fire sign, and my saturn's in a air sign... Or is it because Saturn is a planet that symbolizes limitations and discipline which gives one a very realistic view of life? and my saturn is in the second house, ruled by taurus, so that adds another dimension, but it's still in air sign so does the affects of the sextile still have the same effect or is it weaker?

for example, If one has a mercury in gemini and their saturn in capricorn in second house, wouldn't that make that the person will have a more realistic approach in life since their saturn is in a earth sign as well as their house in the second house?

Or does it make my mercury in aries less impulsive and have more forethought, as well as making me have a better attention span and concentration?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_mr_hp.8766.29098.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_mr_hp.8766.29098.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 16

astrology02

aquarius and capricorn share rulership of saturn so I think you have a good sign for saturn. The thing is though your saturn is placed in the 2nd house of income and resources, so this could lead to financial problems.

7401Rizey

I know that saturn in 2nd house causes financial restriction and limitations, i read somewhere that after 35 that's when saturn effect stops setting restriction and limitation in regards to financial issues