Ruler of 7th house in the 5th house

wan

Hello, I would like to learn more about this aspect, as I have it in my chart.

My rough understanding is that when it comes to choosing a spouse, romantic feelings are very important. I would base my decision on whether there are genuine emotions, attachments and feelings. This is the extent of my knowledge on this configuration. I desire to know more and hope someone can shed light on this for me, thanks.

Osamenor

Staff member
In my experience, the house placement of your seventh house ruler says more about where you find your seventh house people than about your emotional approach to them.

That doesn't discount your need for romance at all, but I wouldn't chalk it up to H7 ruler being in H5. Most people feel romantic feelings are highly important when choosing a spouse. Outside of arranged marriage culture, nobody wants a spouse they don't have romantic feelings for. The romantic relationship comes first.

Seventh house ruler in H5 might predispose you to date or marry someone you share hobbies with. Maybe that's how you meet them. It might mean that if you marry, having children and raising them will be a cornerstone of the marriage, something that keeps you together. If you don't have children, maybe the two of you will be committed to children's causes. Or maybe, considering your age and the likely age of any future partner you have, marriage will bring you stepchildren, and you'll feel your relationship with them is a very important part of it.

wan

In my experience, the house placement of your seventh house ruler says more about where you find your seventh house people than about your emotional approach to them.

That doesn't discount your need for romance at all, but I wouldn't chalk it up to H7 ruler being in H5. Most people feel romantic feelings are highly important when choosing a spouse. Outside of arranged marriage culture, nobody wants a spouse they don't have romantic feelings for. The romantic relationship comes first.

Seventh house ruler in H5 might predispose you to date or marry someone you share hobbies with. Maybe that's how you meet them. It might mean that if you marry, having children and raising them will be a cornerstone of the marriage, something that keeps you together. If you don't have children, maybe the two of you will be committed to children's causes. Or maybe, considering your age and the likely age of any future partner you have, marriage will bring you stepchildren, and you'll feel your relationship with them is a very important part of it.
Very interesting.

bluerosepetals

In my opinion, it means that you will choose and/or attract the people closest to you, particularly your spouse if you should have one, which may have these traits:
  • These people will likely be self-expressive, possibly in some sort of creative fields.
  • They will likely be oriented towards family and interested in having children.
  • They may like to be in the spotlight, even within the family.
  • They may be generous and expressive in love.
This is, of course, a very generalized interpretation. If your seventh or fifth lord are somehow afflicted, this may not play out this way at all. If there are planets in those houses that somehow counteract this, it also may not turn out this way.

AstrologyMangalBhawan

The seventh house and the fifth house indicate the locations of two unique planets in astrology which are important in the horoscope. Depicting a romantic relationship, financial situation, and other life aspects, these houses reveal a person's tendencies and predictions.

Lord of the 7th house - symbol of life partner

The seventh house or seventh house is the place of marriage, partnership, and social relations. Owning this house indicates one's special contribution in the field of marriage and relationships. When this placement comes as the lord of the 5th house, it is a unique astrological combination that can predispose the individual to emotional, health, and deeper connections with the soul.

What is "7th lord in 5th house"?

This astrological combination means that the lord of the seventh house in the horoscope is situated in the fifth house. This suggests that the individual may have special tendencies and contributions to life partners and social relationships.

look from a spiritual perspective

This combination can also be considered from a spiritual perspective. The seventh house represents life partners and relationships, while the fifth house represents emotions, education, and the energy of creation. With this contribution, one may also have the ability to achieve success in a unique and spiritual relationship with one's partner.

Decision based on consideration

This astrological combination is not just meant to be predictive, but can also be seen as a suitable approach to help a person discover his soul. One can experience a new aspect of one's emotions, relationship with one's soul and move towards spiritual ascension through this unique combination.

Thus, "7th lord in 5th house" is an interesting astrological combination referring to a romantic and spiritual relationship. By studying it we can understand important aspects of our life and create a deeper connection with our soul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Madam Mimm

Hello, I would like to learn more about this aspect, as I have it in my chart.

My rough understanding is that when it comes to choosing a spouse, romantic feelings are very important. I would base my decision on whether there are genuine emotions, attachments and feelings. This is the extent of my knowledge on this configuration. I desire to know more and hope someone can shed light on this for me, thanks.
I have this placement as well, Venus in Cap. It can seem like a contradiction… and also a divine discontent at times. I believe we stay very young at heart. We see somebody that stands out, we feel a vibe with, our heart goes boom boom and that’s it lol
We want it all… and demand not only chemistry, but a deep spiritual connection that can almost seem impossible to have, here on earth, in the flesh. Now I sound like a Pisces 🙄
I’ve noticed I’m not the same as my peers. I would never marry for money alone, although the Cap shines through here…I like respectful emotionally mature men that have their stuff together. I can’t stand flakes, probably because I can be all over the place and need someone to provide me structure. I feel more secure that way. Not to sound odd, I respond better to someone that is protective and loving like a father, not a youngster that is just trying to hit the hay lol, although ,I’m not offended if they are honest from the start I might giggle, but, I’m not gonna feel safe and we won’t connect. At all. It’s like being forever sixteen with billion year old soul. Should be easy to find.
No.