Ruler of 8th in 7th house

junejune

Hello.

I've been contemplating on having a part-time job - particularly, selling life insurance, but I'm not sure if it would benefit me. I have my whole sign 8th house in Leo, and my Sun is in Cancer in 7th house conjunct descendant. I have attached my natal chart for your reference.

The way I see it, other people's money (8th house) will just be on them (7th house) and will not benefit me lol. Not sure if I should push it through..

Attachments

• WHOLE SIGN.png
    WHOLE SIGN.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 286

leomoon

I don't work with equal houses or whole houses as a matter of everyday preference, so they are harder for me to see with a glance.

But the ruler of the 8th in the 7th may suggest, that your significant other (7th house ) will be paying the freight (meaning, pay your way, most of your support will come via whoever is the 8th house symbolically.

OR it could suggest too, that 8th house control as exerted, will be in your own close commitments and find that someone is a bit controlling over you too.

Let's hope not, but it makes sense too, that one could feed into the other. IF someone else is paying the bills, then they exert some degree or try to over what they are paying for.

I know the 7th is not about money coming in, but I"m looking at it as the house where we find our significant other, usually a spouse or commitment we make often through written contracts.

junejune

How about if I want to venture in sales where there will be dealings with contract? Isn't it the appropriate house? In placidus, my saturn and mars are also opposite in these financial houses so I'm also not sure how this will turn out. Should I just throw out the idea?

leomoon

How about if I want to venture in sales where there will be dealings with contract? Isn't it the appropriate house? In placidus, my saturn and mars are also opposite in these financial houses so I'm also not sure how this will turn out. Should I just throw out the idea?

I don't know what type of venture you plan, but I'd look to the 10th or the 6th houses for working with others in some manner.

Saturn & Mars opposed are two malefics. In 2nd and 8th, perhaps I'd see this as restrictions ( placed upon your 2nd house of your own assets) by the 8th house energies. Appears, your Saturn is rx - if so, then lessons are necessary regarding this planet.

JUPITERASC

Traditionally SECT is FOUNDATIONAL

HOW DOES ONE DETERMINE SECT? :smile:

The chief way to determine sect is to find out whether your chart is diurnal or nocturnal.
This is determined based on if the sun is above or below the horizon.
above - diurnal, below - nocturnal.

There are rejoicing conditions that also fall under sect.
One is which planet a hemisphere is in.
Nocturnal planets prefer to be away from the hemisphere of the sun
while diurnal planets prefer to be with the sun.

The second is what sign the planet is in.
Nocturnal planets prefer feminine signs while Diurnal planets prefer masculine signs.
The Arabs seem to have bend this with Mars stating that Mars likes masculine signs better
but there is controversy over this point with some thinking that this was a translation error.

When a planet meets all the criteria for sect it is said to be in Hayz.
e.g Nocturnal Chart - Taurus Rising. Moon in Pisces in the 11th is Hayz.

The opposite is called Ex-conditione when a planet is completety out-of-sect.

e.g. Nocturnal Chart - Taurus Rising. Saturn in Capricorn conjunct the MC is ex-conditione.

As you have figured out with GG by now, a planet can be in hayz and still in detriment or it can be in ex-conditione and still dignified.
Astrology is never cut-and-dried.

Hello.

I've been contemplating on having a part-time job - particularly, selling life insurance, but I'm not sure if it would benefit me. I have my whole sign 8th house in Leo, and my Sun is in Cancer in 7th house conjunct descendant. I have attached my natal chart for your reference.
attachment.php

The way I see it, other people's money (8th house) will just be on them (7th house) and will not benefit me lol. Not sure if I should push it through..
I don't work with equal houses or whole houses as a matter of everyday preference, so they are harder for me to see with a glance.

But the ruler of the 8th in the 7th may suggest, that your significant other (7th house ) will be paying the freight (meaning, pay your way, most of your support will come via whoever is the 8th house symbolically.

OR it could suggest too, that 8th house control as exerted, will be in your own close commitments and find that someone is a bit controlling over you too.

Let's hope not, but it makes sense too, that one could feed into the other. IF someone else is paying the bills, then they exert some degree or try to over what they are paying for.

I know the 7th is not about money coming in, but I"m looking at it as the house where we find our significant other, usually a spouse or commitment we make often through written contracts.
I don't know what type of venture you plan, but I'd look to the 10th or the 6th houses for working with others in some manner.

Saturn & Mars opposed are two malefics. In 2nd and 8th, perhaps I'd see this as restrictions ( placed upon your 2nd house of your own assets) by the 8th house energies. Appears, your Saturn is rx - if so, then lessons are necessary regarding this planet.

JUPITERASC

How about if I want to venture in sales
where there will be dealings with contract?

Isn't it the appropriate house?
In placidus, my saturn and mars are also opposite
in these financial houses so

I'm also not sure how this will turn out.
Should I just throw out the idea?
Consider asking as an HORARY question :smile:

if not then calculate PROFECTION

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello.

The way I see it is that in a partnership/7th, you might be involved in handling other people's monies/8th. Alternately, other people's monies or resources held jointly would be of concern in your relationship or partnership.

I don't think ruler of the 8th in the 7th necessarily tells whether your partnership would benefit; only that one arena of life would be involved with the other.