Big day 4-12-2022 during the conjunction

Hi! This has been weighing heavy on my mind. On April 12, 2022 during the conjunction, Pluto will be conjunct my MC and Uranus will be conjunct my ascendant. Not gonna lie, I’m a little scared. I’ve had enough transforming LOL! Any idea what it’s gonna do to me :annoyed:
373D395E-09A3-47ED-A194-E17030F26C39.jpg

Zora

Account Closed
Hi! This has been weighing heavy on my mind. On April 12, 2022 during the conjunction, Pluto will be conjunct my MC and Uranus will be conjunct my ascendant.

Hi Kassandra,

for transit uranus it will be the end of transiting your ASC - uranus will then stay in your 1st house. Not same for transit pluto moving over your MC forth and backwards cusp until Dec 2023 - before staying in 10th house .

Uranus has first time conj. your ASC and has entered your 1st house exact on 06/22/2021 - first come - first sell - what happened that day - did you notice something happening in a special way -so special that you remember this day ?

Second time retrograde exact on 10/10/2021 anything special ?

If not - why do you expect something "super special" at the third time - ending the transit ?

IMO - if one doesn't know it -one wouldn't feel or notice if the ASC as a static axis is touched by a transititing planet. But one should know and bear in mind - a transit never comes alone - and one is surely more affected -if same time a natal planet is activated, too.

Zora

Account Closed
Pluto rules scorpio in your 7th house - relationship and to start a relationship - and is your partner attracting energy and your encountering people energy - you need to feel attracted from a partner and to get interested in a relationship.

If pluto is in your 10th house - may be a special well reputated in society partner gets visible for you - supporting and joining your lifepath - you feel deep passion for and want to stay for the rest of your life with ?

This would be one possibility - what could happen.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for answering! I really appreciate your insight!

The transits have been significant. I can trace my relationship issues to the Pluto transits. I’ve had 3 husbands and the last one’s name is conjunct Pluto. We even saw Phantom of the Opera on our wedding night, twisted side note. That is why I’m scared.

Uranus also has a very distinct story in my life. A very significant change happened the week after Uranus entered Taurus. When Uranus transited back to Aries, it subsided and then when Uranus went into Taurus the second time, that situation has been the main focus of my existence. The direct transit to my ascendant actually marks my obsession with astrology, funny enough. I also completely felt the new moon in scorpio on my descendant last week. I’ve had various levels of intense anxiety since Uranus has been in Taurus. The anxiety is so debilitating, I have an eating disorder now.