Deceitfulness?

pinkyandperky

Over the past few years, I have learnt that my brother has been speaking untruthfully and vengefully about me since the death of a relative.

An old friend seems to be behaving in a manner I would not expect, I know he has fairly regular contact with my brother. Have I been spoken against, despite the issues being our family related and nothing to do with the friend?

My brother is in the 3rd house, with NN and also at spica which I know is regarded as fortuitous.

I know I am not imagining these situations, they have happened repeatedly since the death of my father. It's rather hurtful and annoying.

Attachments

• deceitful.jpg
    deceitful.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 27

Sunrise

Over the past few years, I have learnt that my brother has been speaking untruthfully and vengefully about me since the death of a relative.

An old friend seems to be behaving in a manner I would not expect, I know he has fairly regular contact with my brother. Have I been spoken against, despite the issues being our family related and nothing to do with the friend?

My brother is in the 3rd house, with NN and also at spica which I know is regarded as fortuitous.

I know I am not imagining these situations, they have happened repeatedly since the death of my father. It's rather hurtful and annoying.

Dear, i will try.
Your brother is represented by the Moon.
Also the third house has to do with messages, information and rumors, gossip.

Let me note here that the natural markers of rumors are Hermes and the Moon.
and on this chart your brother is Moon and you Mercury. This in itself is an important element.

This Moon, if you see it, is in the last degrees and is ready to change its position. Unfortunately, the position we find will tell us what you describe.
The Moon will be in the absolute fall and weakness (Pisces) of Hermes (you).
The Pisces sign shows background confusion and actions that do not seem. This is confirmed to us aslo by Neptune. So the Moon will be there. So something will change.

Mercury (you), on the other hand, we see that it is in the fall of this Moon, and it shows how much it has annoyed you, but also how you feel about your brother at the moment. Mercury conjuct with the Fixed Star that shows losses. Shows us your bad condition for the present.

I want to ask if your mother is involved here. What position does it take ??? Does she know something about it ??? Does not seem to take your brother's part !!
Also this brother's attitude has to do with financial issues and inheritances ???? Because I see that his finances are not at all good.

We also see a powerful Neptun (deception) retro to make a very precise trine with Mercury (you)
Neptune is the planet of fallacy and false images. The scorpion is famous for its instinct and intuition but for its obsessions.

If you look at both (you and your brother) you will be in silent signs, signs that do not outsource and hold them inside. They are moving underground generally and the feeling is very prevalent.
So I think that in the next phase there will not be anything open about the subject and Moon and Hermes, but they do not like it at all (fall weakness) will come together with a trine with awful reception.

As for your friend, he looks from the 11th house and is Jupiter and Aris (all the Aries sign is included). Jupiter and Mercury are in the same sign. This shows us that these two people have many common elements and agree to many. Jupiter is in the fall of this Moon (your brother). So I do not think he's saying anything against you, no matter if he talks to your brother.
Mars on top of the 10th shows us the recent contact with your brother and your family in general.

Let's now look at the other method that tells us the rumors:
As I said above, the natural markers of rumors and information are the Moon and Hermes.
The third house (rumors gossip) is ruled by the Moon. The Moon is in a fixed sign and is angular.
Mercury (the natural planet of rumors) is also in a steady sign and in the cruel-possion sign of Scorpio. The 4th and 10th cups in fixed signs. These are signs of suspicion.

pinkyandperky

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this for me.

Our Mother has been gone a considerable time, almost 30 years.

You rightly say that this is about inheritance, sad to say he plotted against me with our Dad and this is the end result. Lots of other things, but the friend has been a concern.

He keeps my nieces and nephews out of my loop although they do live abroad, but there is absolutely no communication from them. They are late 20's and able to do things for themselves. I would love to hear from them and see them when they visit which I know they do, but he puts such tremendous pressure on them not to come near me or write. I know this for fact. On one occasion, I kept seeing my nephews face vividly in my third eye, this continued for several days so I sat outside my brothers house for a while. Eventually, he appeared with my nephew. He was absolutely livid that my nephew came for a meal with me. Clearly, many secrets which he is scared I find out about.

It is a heartbreaking situation, he is my only brother. While he has a drink problem which has changed his personality beyond recognition at times, I would still like to have contact with him. He has a lady friend who lives with him who seems to have an unhealthy influence to the extent that it is either, in her eyes, her or me. If he associates with me, the threat appears to be that she will leave him. Obviously, this has to backfire at some stage.