right to be concerned or not?

pinkyandperky

This is the chart of someone who has or had an interest in me whereas I do not like him at all. He jumped the gun and had to be warned against coming anywhere near me. His reaction was worrying and the Police have been involved with the instruction that if he approaches me etc, to get back to them asap.

I checked a chart, just out of concern. I feel he may be adept at IT skills and may have synced my things. I have changed my phone number twice, but there is something horrible about this person that it continues to perplex me. The fact that my friend just informed me that he has just opened his 8th facebook account confirms, to me, his mental instability.

Am I at any risk from this person?

Last edited:

pinkyandperky

forgot the chart

Attachments

• nope.jpg
    nope.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

Yes. Moon approaching a mars/neptune conjunction in the 7th of open enemies would indicate he is violent, delusional, and possibly on drugs. Moon is also squaring sun, ascendent ruler and also ruler of your 12th of enemies. As a precaution, be careful, keep the police informed of his movements and call them without hesitating in case he appears unexpectedly on the horizon. And to be on the safe side, try to always have someone with you. Can you get an IT expert to check your server, to be sure he isn't following you that way?

rafaella

This is the chart of someone who has or had an interest in me whereas I do not like him at all. He jumped the gun and had to be warned against coming anywhere near me. His reaction was worrying and the Police have been involved with the instruction that if he approaches me etc, to get back to them asap.

I checked a chart, just out of concern. I feel he may be adept at IT skills and may have synced my things. I have changed my phone number twice, but there is something horrible about this person that it continues to perplex me. The fact that my friend just informed me that he has just opened his 8th facebook account confirms, to me, his mental instability.

Am I at any risk from this person?

Chart is a bit burry but it seems Moon is next square Sun and then trines Saturn TOL, so you will probably have contact with him again. Why don't you deactivate your facebook account for a time, remove all online presence... if its about your safety then you need to remove yourself from there so he cannot get to you.

Moon does oppose Mars as well, so there will be some aggression there, perhaps what already happened, him trying to see you and you having to involve police. However I don't think there is danger in itself, he doesn't want to harm you, but it does feel like his presence around you makes you feel angry and frustrated and that might lead to clash between you and him.

Stalkers don't give up easily, it can take a lot of effort and time and resources to get rid of them. Stay safe in the meantime, maybe move in with people you trust for a few weeks.

Chrysalis

You're not at harm.

Taking a look at the chart L1/L7 are in signs that can't see each other, you're both in aversion and are also not in physically violent signs like Libra/aquarius.

Regarding his multiple facebook accounts, the chart confirms this, we have L11/merc in his 11th house with you/sun and his L11 ruler jupiter, all in a double bodied sign of sagittarius.

Moon having already made a square to jupiter, after being unable to aspect mercury, as jupiter was in the way, so it looks like he has been trying (but to no avail) get to you through social media.

The moon will do a TOL between sun/saturn @ 7 degrees virgo, before then opposing mars his L3 @ 8 degrees. So in 1-2 time units there could be something with him regarding social media/through friends, that happens.

But as for him doing anything physical to you to cause you harm, im not seeing this.