Charts without retrograde planets

conspiracy theorist

I might have been joking in that previous retrograde planets thread, but I do in fact have no retrograde planets. I like the ideas of planetary manifestations through time activations being more apparent and obvious, and not second guessing yourself so much (although there are other markers for self-confidence in my chart)

Humanitarian

What about people to have all 8 of the planets excluding our closest star (the Sun) and our neighboring natural satellite (the Moon)? Not many but a very few people have an all direct or all retrograde planet natal charts. Personally, I have 5 or over half of my chart is retrograde (Mars is an inner, conjunct Jupiter the largest one and in a stellium with Saturn is my traditional ruler, Uranus is an outer but my sun sign's modern ruler and pluto is a dwarf) with 2 other planets in a malefic spot (Mercury in its fall degree in Pisces, another inner Venus conjunct AC in Aries, and Neptune is the farthest official IAU planet in Sagittarius in the 22' associated with death and disease) and my Moon conjuncts sun while the Moon ruled my ascendant or a strong Cancer rising to interfere with the Aquarian Sun.
Hey! I'm one of the few people who have all planets direct here.

Humanitarian

I might have been joking in that previous retrograde planets thread, but I do in fact have no retrograde planets. I like the ideas of planetary manifestations through time activations being more apparent and obvious, and not second guessing yourself so much (although there are other markers for self-confidence in my chart)
I'm an all direct planets person but I have Moon in Libra... I'm lower on the self-esteem spectrum and I'm second guessing a lot these times (depends if I have any factor to second guessing or not)

JUPITERASC

What's your idea about charts where there's no planet in retrograde and all of them are direct? Do you associate a specific meaning to such occurrence?
number-of-retrograde-planets-in-natal-chart.jpg

moonwalk-michael-jackson.gif

Attachments

• 1688235682693.jpeg
    1688235682693.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 33

leomoon

I read years ago via Helen Adams Garrett in "More About Retrogrades" that the German School of Astrology called "Uranian Astro" teaches Retrograde planets have to do with showing us karma and past lifetimes energies we need to work on again. Garrett is part of this school of Astrology and therefore Philosophy, and it makes sense to me as well.

I just opened an older copy of Karmic Astrology "Retrogrades and Reincarnation" Vol 2 pg 14; by the late Martin Schulman in which he indicates the same more or less. Actually, he brings RX planets across as karma being worked on again but does so with explaining "time" and jumping ahead vs living in the moment as in direct motion planets. Rather intriguing to read.

On my mother's 50th Wedding Anniversary, I recall at a party her sister threw for them, she said, "50 miserable years" in a low voice. Her chart had Venus rx with Neptune rx - and truly it fit perfectly very deceptive man was my father -, and was miserable in the days when you simply made your bed and slept in it. I was their 1st child and born with Neptune in the 4th house :(

My daughter has Venus rx and Saturn rx (her Sun's ruler) and broke up when HE left, with a gigilo type Gemini after 15 yrs. Everyone saw him for what he was, her work mates, her friends, her relatives, everyone but her. She was very much in love for 15 yrs and still is. It sort of wrecked our personal relationship as he hid his personnae behind scapegoating.

Last edited:

david starling

For Retro Mercury, it's "review and revise" until you're sure it's right. :unsure:

For Merc direct, it's "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time." :pinched:

leomoon

For me and my husband, we are both born in the same year. However, I have my Sun ruler Saturn retrograde and Uranus retrograde as well, Pluto. He only Pluto rx. We are both Cardinal signs, so both wanted to lead the other but now that we are older - I no longer argue with him, he does it all, i.e. Pluto - leading the way.

Not sure about Uranus except he firmly believes we are not coming back to this vale of tears. We've both seen up close UFOs, (him 2 times, me once) except more if I count my dreams too. Perhaps that Is Uranus - where we've been "before". Saturn rx I truly do feel is my karma and the final karma saved for last. It's a doozy too. :oops:

DC80

My chart is not that easy to understand, actually I never met anyone who can do such correctly and I don't expect it for various reasons.
No chart is so complicated that it cannot be correctly delineated. What I'm hearing is no one is willing to tell you what you want to hear.

leomoon

I have one daughter (the eldest) who never listened to her parents but forged her own way in life, a Sun in Cancer Moon Virgo and Rising Capricorn - She has zero retrograde of the Ptolemaic planets.
My husband also has zero rx of the Ptolemaic planets.
His parents were not pleased that he didn't go to church EVER. He is agnostic. They blamed me. But I always enjoyed going to church when I was younger. :) It was him. He didn't want our children talked into going to church either. He thought being a good person is all you need in life to be taught. None of them were church going adults.