Venus house ..attrative continued...

A

andalso

Being prevented from reposting (or was it merely a tech difficulty...we'll never know will we;)...forced me to have to re-register....but be sure Jufht has replied...yet I have no further desire to play ping-pong s with this site..tech prob or not. That said...

Get out of your self-engrosed personalism..Aleph..and look beyond that if you can..and since you can do so....also stop whining and being such a baby. It not all about you. You didn't read a thing but saw only what exposed your own issues as it can with any of us. Thats why you struck out in such protest..and bully for you!...glad I was able to stimulate the process/journey. Books, internet, are a great place to start...never said the weren't....thats what you saw..that I said they weren't.......yet what I did say was to look DEEPER Aleph..and that is NOT JUST reading books in the local astrology store or section. Theres no negative light portrayed or people you're pontificating and assuming insulted. Its you that feel believe you have been insulted. Your sore spot is really the issue now isn't it.. not the books, not the post. This is not the level of discussion that you can handle no doubt. Condesending.. is probably your own shadow side hiding.(known or unbeknowst to you) underneath the cries of "the scorned victim" protest. Get passed the....your veneer Aleph. Thanks for your comments.

Aleph

Your comments made me smile, I thank you for that. However, I never said, nor implied that anything in the original post was all about me. You also resort to calling me a baby, which begs the question: are YOU so certain you are able to sustain this level of discussion?

Nevertheless, I merely read what was written by you, and made my assertions based on that. I'm glad you agree with me, Books and the Internet are a great place to start. Perhaps in your original post you should have been more clear as to your true meanings.

Has no veneer to get passed,
Aleph

kyle8921

Whoa you guys... I never meant this to be a big debate.

And it wasn't sexist at all or anything even near to that..

Just a simple question, "Does the House placement of Venus affect physical beauty?"

I only asked because out of my friends, 3 of us are the best-looking, and we all have Venus in House 1 or 2. Some of the... not-so good looking ones have Venus in House 11 oe 12.

(The exception being this friend of mine who's pretty has Venus in House 1, but it's also in Taurus so maybe that overrides the House placement? She does have a wonderful singing voice though!)