Does he like me?

christina1989

I met guy in my hiking group and i think i like him šŸ˜….
Month ago me and my boyfriend broke up so break up is really fresh.
I have only one problem with this guy, he is my height šŸ˜±. So itd weird for me to like someone who is my size, i am 1.76 cm.

I think there is something but since i just broke up i dont want go in anything yet.
He is mars in pisces and i am venus in pisces. Sun is in taurus and it exalts venus or i exalt him, i dont know.
He is 3 year younger hahaa.

Here is chart
https://ibb.co/gvkhMt2

ElenaJ

There is no relationship between the significators, Venus and mars.
You are in his triplicity and face, showing you do like him, but there is no mutual reception.
He is in your 5th house of romance, which is positive. But you are hidden in his 12th house.
Moon will square mars, but here too there is no reception to connect the two.
He will receive a favourable sextile from the sun, ruler of his 5th, and sun is sitting by the cusp of your 8th house.
So it looks as though there is at most a physical attraction, but not a real interest beyond that.

christina1989

I didnt ask about relationship i just wanted to know doea he like me..
He told me yesterday that he likes me and i said i like him aswell, but i just broke up and dont want nothing with anyone.
Then he said its ok that he doesnt expect anything that we can hung out as friends.

I dont know if he wanted only sex but i am not intersted only in sex.
Maybe he only did wanted sex who knows.

IleneK

Premium Member
Does he like you?
You/Venus receive him by exaltation, so you like him a lot.

He/Mar receives you by triplicity and face. Since triplicity is influential, and coupled with face, this suggests that he also likes you, though not so much as you like him.

christina1989

Does he like you?
You/Venus receive him by exaltation, so you like him a lot.

He/Mar receives you by triplicity and face. Since triplicity is influential, and coupled with face, this suggests that he also likes you, though not so much as you like him.

Here is update.
I heard from friend that he aproach every girl from hiking group and he even ghosted one girl after four months of dating.xd

He doesnt seem like player, he is uptight and weird, i think he keeps lot to him self, he told me he was fat before soo maybe he bas some issues with self confidence.

I never met guy that is soo weird, its like a kid who is autistic and a player in one hahah.I told him we can be friends because i sensed on 3 hangout that he doesnt have aproach with women, like he doesnt know what to do with women and he seem emotionaly unavailable.

I think he has problems, he seems like robot sometimes even though on first 2 hangouts he was normal and loosen up but later i sensed that something was off, i think he is still kinda cute but thats it.I joked with him that he is gay because he has inside jokes with guys like that.
He likes sports as well so ill keep him as sport buddy šŸ¤£