Please someone read my birth chart? Wanting to understand myself better

Lostmf

Hello astrology lovers

I'm asking for a birth chart reading, without any extremely specific questions, just to understand the main parts of my personality, as astrology is very complex and I find it difficult to understand both the big picture and specific parts of my birth chart, as there are parts that seem contradictory to me. My current knowledge is limited and I think a reading would help me to understand more both astrology and myself.

For example, sun and moon, two of the most important planets in a birth chart. My sun says I'm emotional, intuitive-feeling by nature, while my moon says I'm cold, detached and analytical. How to put these facets together? Am I one, both or neither? They say not knowing yourself so well is a Piscean problem lol

I want to know if overall there are some focal points, patterns, more dominant aspect, etc. Sorry if it seems vague.

I appreciate any comments. My chart is below:
n0qWCGX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
For example, sun and moon, two of the most important planets in a birth chart. My sun says I'm emotional, intuitive-feeling by nature, while my moon says I'm cold, detached and analytical. How to put these facets together? Am I one, both or neither?

Are you?

You know yourself. We don't.

This is why cookbook astrology doesn't work. You get contradictions.

It does work similar to recipes, though, in that the flavors blend and you end up with something that doesn't necessarily have the same flavor as any of its individual ingredients.

Suppose you're making something with mangos. It will be sweet, right? But if what you make is mango salsa, is that sweet, or is it spicy?

Is lemon cake sweet, or sour? What about homemade lemonade with just a teaspoon of sugar? That won't taste sweet.

Do you experience yourself as cold, detached, and analytical? Emotional and intuitive? Sometimes one, sometimes the other? Neither?

wilsontc

Staff member
...just to understand the main parts of my personality...sun and moon...sun says I'm emotional, intuitive-feeling by nature, while my moon says I'm cold, detached and analytical. How to put these facets together?

Lost,

Since you have most of your planets in the top (outer world) right (others) part of your chart, you focus on the outer world and working through others to get what you want. Your Sun is your self-expression, while your Moon is your emotions. So with a Pisces (spiritual) Sun, you express yourself spiritually. And with an Aquarius (friends) Moon, you form emotional connections that are friendly but not TOO close.

Your biggest life challenge is, while your planetary energy is focused on OTHERS (the right side of the chart), your North Node :northnode: (future goals) is focused on the LEFT (self) side of the chart in the Being house. So you NEED to focus on yourself and who you are. Your North Node is in Leo (self-expression), so you need to find a way to PERSONALLY express yourself in your life. This means, while you naturally notice OTHERS you REALLY need people to notice YOU. You have planetary energy that is exactly the OPPOSITE of this need, PULLING you towards others. Just remember that your GOAL is to find a way to develop YOU and get YOUR recognition.

It's possible simply being aware of this challenge will help make a LOT of things in your life make more sense, and get you focused on the right things.

Wishing You Well,

Tim

creativei

Hello astrology lovers

I'm asking for a birth chart reading, without any extremely specific questions, just to understand the main parts of my personality, as astrology is very complex and I find it difficult to understand both the big picture and specific parts of my birth chart, as there are parts that seem contradictory to me. My current knowledge is limited and I think a reading would help me to understand more both astrology and myself.

For example, sun and moon, two of the most important planets in a birth chart. My sun says I'm emotional, intuitive-feeling by nature, while my moon says I'm cold, detached and analytical. How to put these facets together? Am I one, both or neither? They say not knowing yourself so well is a Piscean problem lol

I want to know if overall there are some focal points, patterns, more dominant aspect, etc. Sorry if it seems vague.

I appreciate any comments. My chart is below:
n0qWCGX.png

Its not about sun or moon its about operating dasa at every dasa person profile identity changes yoyu are not like now in yoir previous dasa asc n lord says about innate nature of person moon generally in sat house spoils good things of person since both were enemies it reflects in person behavior n attitude. Strong sun gives magnetic charismatic personality strong moon gives impressive traits. Asc in 8th problematic moon in 8th gives fears low eelf worth lonely gloomy. But its good for psychic n spirituality. Good mind reader sudden fluctuations in emotion fear of attachment fear of getting hurt. Private person good in secret knowledge. Scientific innovative good at discovering hidden secrets n money. Very fragile person. Home security comfort acknowledgement is very important. Have limited luck in romace n love. Atttacted to all forgein elements.