2/23/2022 Putin's Russia invades Ukraine

Witchyone

astro_2gw_russia_invades_ukraine.47912.230755.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/M5YAVkI

Sun in Pisces
Moon in Sagittarius
Mars in Capricorn
Ascendant in Scorpio, but I randomly chose midnight so houses aren't reliable.

It's an interesting but nonstandard pattern with lots of squares and trines.

Sending much love to the people of Ukraine. Sending many WTFs to the people of Russia. Stop your gangster leader, please.

Witchyone

The Soviet's Moon is in the 10th, in Taurus, conjunct Algol, which would be trine the 27 degree Transit powerhouse of Venus, Mars and Pluto in Capricorn.

Witchyone, could you post the USSR's chart and the Ukraine's please?

Do you mean a natal chart with transits for them? I would think the natal chart for the current Russian statehood would be more appropriate than the USSR's, despite Putin's former ties to the Soviets. Don't ya think?

I kind of blew this one anyone because I couldn't choose between the 23rd and the 24th. The title says 23 but the chart is for today. Not sure which one will be the date of record when history writes it up.

Witchyone

For our interests, the time and date of the invasion, I think. Whatever charts of the Ukraine and the Statehood's, sure.

you didn't blow it. all can be edited.

Thanks. :)

The chart I posted is an event chart for the midnight just passed. Putin gave a speech announcing the military operation yesterday and troops started moving into the separatist areas. I'm not sure exactly when they started the full-scale invasion, but I think that was today. Might have to wait for the smoke to clear a bit to get better details.

blackbery

I watched the Russians living in Ukraine (around 40% of the contested regions) celebrate with huge display of fireworks at their on-coming freedom from Ukraine.

In 2014, Crimea voted 96% to break away from Ukraine & become part of Russia (they are around 60% or higher Russians nationals living there).

Since Crimea obtained their independence, other regions want to become independent too & rejoin Russia. Ukraine used to be part of the U.S.S.R. &
when Russia allowedd them to become independent in 1991, many ethnic Rusians were left behind. They have been at war with Ukranian Nationalists, many who are children of former nazis during ww11. They carry the nazi flag & have bombed & killed hundreds of Russo-Ukranians & nothing reported about it on the fake news.

:saturn::conjunct::conjunct::moon of Ukraine & the people are not happy.
:mars::venus::conjunct: AC & the diplomacy/war continues. One day we are told that Russia is going to invade, another that there is peace.
Ukraine PM ZELENSKY working out agreement with Putin & doesn't want NATO coming into his country.

It will calm down eventually, maybe a referendum like what happened in Crimea. Putin has sent in peace-keeping troops to prevent the US or any other country to invade Ukraine which is not part of NATO.
:libra: balance & harmony will be the final outcome, negotiations to allow the Russian areas of Ukraine to be free.

The Donbass & Donetsk areas will have to be given a referendum by the UN which monitored the Crimea referendum to ensure fairness. Putin will then accept them into the greater Russia federation which will give them protection.

Russian President Putin Recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as Independent Breakaway Territories of Ukraine

“I deem it necessary to make a decision that should have been made a long time ago — to immediately recognize the independence and sovereignty of the Donetsk People’s Republic and Luhansk People’s Republic,” Putin said in his televised address.

There are currently 100 NATO nuclear warheads pointed directly at Russia so Putin cannot allow Ukraine to become part of NATO & become a nuclear thread, they share the same border. When Russia removed the nuclear weapons from Russia, they signed an agreement with NATO that never would Ukraine become a part of NATO or have functional nuclear warheads which could reach Russian in less than 4 minutes.

This is not an invasion but a protection of the areas in Ukraine which house a larger % of ethnic Russians.

O'Biden needs to stay out of Ukraine where he & his son & the Clinton foundation have stolen millions & millions from the Ukranian people for their own use.
They need to stop robbing countries of their wealth & resources & deal with the SOUTHERN US BORDER.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_nation_ukraine_adb_2022224.56022.219880.jpg
    astro_24gw_nation_ukraine_adb_2022224.56022.219880.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 43

blackbery

All night, the areas high-lighted were lit up with celebration fireworks. Did you see that on the fake news?

The US have to stop stealing from other countries, invading other countries, interfering in other countries. They need to deal with the high crime, broken economy, southern border catastophe.

Leave Ukraine & Russia to work out their own conflicts.

O'Biden trying to distract from his admin destroying the country.

:pluto: return in the US chart thiS week with exact return degree -
Decay & destruction of the evil, corrupt Democrat Party which have put Chyna first & brought the country to the brink.

Thanks so much for finding that breakdown! I'll try to put up some more charts later. Others are welcome to join in, of course.

blackbery

Read the agreements & at least do some serious studying. After 1991, Ukraine was never a soverign country; the borders were never outlined. That's how Crimea was allowed to break away & rejoin Russia. Now, the other Ruso-Ukraine areas want to be free too. They welcome it & want it but now NATO claiming that it's war. Grow up people, get a history book & educate yourself. I can't undo all the brainwashing you get from the fake news.

:pluto: eliminates & then rebuilds.

Putin Orders Deployment of Troops to Breakaway Regions in Ukraine

:saturn:::moon::conjunct:: Ukraine chart, the people in a sober, negative mood. Political upheaval never easy but will accept it like they did with Crimea.

Russia is invading another sovereign country, one that existed before Russia. As we speak. He is starting WWIII, and you're cheering him like some kind of idiot. FASCINATING. It's like people have completely forgotten the Cold War.

blackbery

:pluto::mars::venus::conjunct::capricorn: pretty powerful energies. In the Ukraine chart, right on the AC & we are watching the whole thing play out in real time.
In other countries, like Canada, where the PM invoked the Act & then removed it 10 days later.
In Australia, New Zealand, US, trucker convoys.

:pluto:purge of the old, corrupt way to make way for the re-building, the transformation. The corrupt politicians & institutions are collapsing, along with the fake news.

View attachment 90552

https://imgur.com/a/M5YAVkI

Sun in Pisces
Moon in Sagittarius
Mars in Capricorn
Ascendant in Scorpio, but I randomly chose midnight so houses aren't reliable.

It's an interesting but nonstandard pattern with lots of squares and trines.

Sending much love to the people of Ukraine. Sending many WTFs to the people of Russia. Stop your gangster leader, please.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

I have deleted many of the posts in this thread for rule violations, including:

- Personal attacks

- Non-astrological posts. This is an astrological thread. All posts MUST include SOME mention of astrology.

- Violation of our rules on posting content from other sites. You may only post 100 words or less of outside content, and the outside content cannot be your whole post. It may only be used to supplement a post in your own words.

If there are further rule violations, this thread will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

david starling

Be cool to see the natal mundane charts of the involved parties.

������

Apparently, Putin doesn't consider the Ukraine an actual, independent country--just a Russian territory. So, would a Chart for the Ukraine work?

blackbery

We don't have the correct astrology charts for either Putin or Zelensky, who are the only two parties that should be involved in this political, territorial conflict.

But the Ukraine chart does give much information on what's going on right now.

Osamenor

Staff member
Apparently, Putin doesn't consider the Ukraine an actual, independent country--just a Russian territory. So, would a Chart for the Ukraine work?

If Putin were your client, he'd surely insist that it wouldn't. But Ukraine has a separate government from Russia. For all practical purposes, that makes it a separate country. Not to mention, Ukrainians consider it so, and their viewpoints are no less valid. So yes, a chart for Ukraine would be relevant.

No matter who thinks it is or isn't a separate country, I would expect a chart for it to be relevant, because enough people do consider it a separate country.

Witchyone

*chuckles* Sometimes I forget where I am.

I think I'll let the event chart stand as it is for now as this seems doomed to become not about astrology.

Dima Gur

I've actually used the time of the invasion (5 AM Ukraine time, on the 24th of February) for this event chart.
Analyzed it as if it was an horary contest chart with the aggressor, Russia, signified by the 1st and Ukraine signified by the 7th. Also took into account upcoming transits.
The results were quite lopsided in favor of Russia, we'll have to wait and see if it really turns out this way. Hopefully, not.

Link to the article

Witchyone

I've actually used the time of the invasion (5 AM Ukraine time, on the 24th of February) for this event chart.
Analyzed it as if it was an horary contest chart with the aggressor, Russia, signified by the 1st and Ukraine signified by the 7th. Also took into account upcoming transits.
The results were quite lopsided in favor of Russia, we'll have to wait and see if it really turns out this way. Hopefully, not.

Link to the article

Is this the proper way to read an event chart, like one reads horary? I find that I really don't know. Thank you for the article.

The facts of the situation support the outcome you describe...a short-term military "victory" for Russia. It's already a failure on the world stage, though, and they are turning the Ukraine defenders from heroes in the world's eyes to martyrs. It's disgusting, and it will backfire. Perhaps that is the "curse" you see in the chart.

Dima Gur

Is this the proper way to read an event chart, like one reads horary? I find that I really don't know. Thank you for the article.

The facts of the situation support the outcome you describe...a short-term military "victory" for Russia. It's already a failure on the world stage, though, and they are turning the Ukraine defenders from heroes in the world's eyes to martyrs. It's disgusting, and it will backfire. Perhaps that is the "curse" you see in the chart.

Witchyone, thanks.
More properly we could have used the most recent ingress charts (of the sun to Capricorn) for Kiev, Moscow and also to check the last Jupiter and Saturn conjunction for those capitals.
Still, a war is a contest (of sorts) and it was the most efficient way to use the event chart of Russia's invasion.

paul1

Regarding upcoming transits, Saturn is in Aquarius now, but since Russia is a Pisces country as it moves into Pisces in 2023, the pressure will be on Russia.