Can someone read my birth chart?

OniDragon

Your birth chart is the blueprint of your life. It would be better if one of the three things that most people want to know or something else were asked about your life. People usually have career or love or health questions.

You have repeatedly asked the same question. The lack of answer is because the field is too big. Narrow it down a bit for us. Astrologers are not psychic readers.

I have no idea what do you mean. I am really confused.

Last edited:

OniDragon

Look! A full analysis of your chart is beyond the ability of a free online forum. If you paid a professional astrologer to do this it would cost $400US. You can go to ASTRO.COM and get a free computer analysis of your chart.

So.... since giving you an analysis of your chart is too big a job for a forum(and also because most people who inhabit forums are also beginners), you need to ask a question about your life, you know: what career should I have, or when will I experience love? Presumably you are here because you want to know something about your life, rather than just something interesting to do on a boring Wednesday morning.

If this makes no sense, then get one of those free computer generated analyses from astro.com.

I think I understood what you are saying, thanks 😊.

Zora

Account Closed
My birth chart is here.

Hi OniDragon -

this board is called "Read my chart" and you are welcome here with your - this question. And this forum is meant for sharing information at own best astrological knowledge - free of charge.

What we all need to see and is helpful for getting replies from those being interested here to be of help to you - first is a clear, legible and visible natal chart with actual transits - to see what is actually transit activated and most important in the moment for you.

You are short before your 22nd birthday.:smile:

This is a good reason to start with Astrology. As Uranus - ruling Astrology - rules your 5th house and is your Sun sign ruler - and Uranus as 5th house ruler is your personal own will and true being energy and showing what you enjoy in your life and have fun in - also as a hobby.

Sun in your 5th house rules your 11th house - the traditional Uranus - Astrology house.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! astro chart O.jpg
    ! astro chart O.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Your partner attracting energy you feel attracted from is in your 7th house in aries. Mars is in aries under horizon in a neptune ruled 6th house - sextiling your neptune in 4th house - dreaming of and waiting for a certain and special kind of a woman.

Your natal mars trines your leo northnode in your 10th house.To join your life path, your way of evolving yourself and to support your career - and/or to work with you - in same work place - with mars in 6th house.

Long term and committed relationship is 8th house - fix sign house - in your chart in taurus - ruled by venus - added with intense and passionate venus/pluto energy correspondence energy. Venus is in your 4th house - emotions and first female model role as an inner picture - as well.

And your venus is actually transit activated by transit pluto by conj. - -being present in your 4th house -emotions.

Zora

Account Closed
Your partner attracting energy you feel attracted from is in your 7th house in aries. Mars is in aries under horizon in a neptune ruled 6th house - sextiling your neptune in 4th house - dreaming of and looking like waiting for a certain and special kind of a woman and a fated relationship.

Your natal mars trines your leo northnode in your 10th house.To join your life path, your way of evolving yourself and to support your career - and/or to work with you - in same work place - with mars in 6th house.

Long term and committed relationship is 8th house - fix sign house - in your chart in taurus - ruled by venus - added with intense and passionate venus/pluto energy correspondence energy. Venus is in your 4th house - emotions and first female model role as an inner picture - as well.

And your venus is actually transit activated by transit pluto by conj. - -being present in your 4th house -emotions.

Love and romance and sexual love affairs and sex just for fun is 5th house - ruled by uranus. On 02/16/2022 transit saturn will conj. your natal uranus in 4th house sitting on cusp of 5th house and self liberation axis 5th/11th house and will open up your 5th house doors and it's life themes.