Please read my chart - Venus square Uranus

obsidianmineral

Hello fellow posters of this forum,

It’s been quite a long time since I joined here and in these years, I’ve learned to associate my own personality with my natal horoscope. I have a good grasp of what my Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Pluto and Saturn signify in my life and the way they manifest in my psyche, but I am not so sure about Uranus, and particularly the aspect of the square with Venus.

For context

My personality in society is easygoing and empathetic. I have a rather soft voice. I don’t like arguments and try to mediate between people. I like to dress well. People say I have good taste in clothing. I like music a lot. I consider myself creative. I used not to care much about appearance until I was a late teen and had a glow up. I like looking good, being funny and having social graces. I try to be quite politically correct when speaking in public. However, I’ve had some trouble caring about my appearance too much. A lot of society’s standards and values rub me off the wrong way. I feel a constant internal battle between fitting to these standards and with hating them and telling myself that I shouldn’t care, even if a part of me desires it.

There’s a side of me that feels vain and one that yells “come on, stop that” in frustration. I think that would be Mars opposing Venus but I’d like to know what to make of the square between Venus and Uranus which is much tighter in orb. I'd also like to add that my personalty and outward appearance is very different to how I feel about myself internally. I have some femenine, soft features. I look way younger than my age, but my true self is very intense, self-directed, determined, etc. as you may imagine, considering my Mars and Sun. In simpler astrology terms, my outward appearance is what my chart can tell for itself: like a Libra/Taurus, but my character is Aries/Scorpio.

iyyjlAL.png

Last edited: